Star Wars Theme Skin Poll

What Star Wars skins would you like to see made next?

• Total voters

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Just means my favorite thing....options.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    View attachment 6650
    It should be up for download as soon as it gets approval, here. :)
    [bounty hunting intensifies]

In all seriousness though, I'm really liking that red Mandalorian. Really nice job, just judging from your pic. I didn't think I'd ever find a better skin than your 501st Phase IIs, but I think that might be my new regular skin from now on!

EDIT: Just so you know, when I upload the smskin and enter the game, after it finishes the upload the game tells me the skin files are corrupt despite them actually uploading. Don't know if anyone else is getting the error but you might want to look into that.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    [bounty hunting intensifies]

In all seriousness though, I'm really liking that red Mandalorian. Really nice job, just judging from your pic. I didn't think I'd ever find a better skin than your 501st Phase IIs, but I think that might be my new regular skin from now on!

EDIT: Just so you know, when I upload the smskin and enter the game, after it finishes the upload the game tells me the skin files are corrupt despite them actually uploading. Don't know if anyone else is getting the error but you might want to look into that.
    I will check that out, thanks for the heads up! Plus I'm pumped that you like the skins, its always a pleasure to hear that :)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I was wondering what is next. I personally would love to see some old republic neo crusaders, or super commandos from the mandalorians.

Reactions: ZephaniahNoah

Jh

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Me too but personally I would also like to see maybe a sith pureblood (my favourite star wars species.)

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I am waiting for the day, when npc factions get npc models, so that we can import these skins for in game factions. I would love to see rebels, and imperials fight each other, both in space, and on planets.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    As a huge fan of the Galactic Empire, I'd like to suggest more Empire related skins. Namely the TIE Pilot skin (Those rebel pilot skins need their imperial counterparts!) and Imperial Officer skin for helming those star destroyers.

Btw, amazing work so far Zeph and Boba :)