Star Wars Theme Skin Poll

What Star Wars skins would you like to see made next?

• Total voters
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    I would really like an Imperial Navy Officer or a Storm Trooper...surprised to not see one yet =/

Reactions: gunbloodx
    Reaction score
    Agreed. I would also love to see a line of Imperial themed skins but ,I'd also love to see a bunch of Rebel skins equally as much!
    Some pics for reference/ideas: Storm Trooper, Snowtrooper, Scout Trooper, Shock Trooper, Dark Trooper, Imperial Pilot, Imperial Officer, Imperial Engineer, Darth Vader, Darth Sidious, Boba Fett, Jango Fett

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    Don't mean to throw too much at you all at once, but here are some viable Rebel skin ideas.

Rebel Soldier

Rebel Vanguard

Rebel Marksman

Rebel Pilot

Rebel Smuggler

Last edited:
    Reactions: kupu
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    Mandalorians.

They've actually got a very large variety of body armor through the ages. Especially Jedi Civil War era and before.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Agreed. I would also love to see a line of Imperial themed skins but ,I'd also love to see a bunch of Rebel skins equally as much!
    Some pics for reference/ideas: Storm Trooper, Snowtrooper, Scout Trooper, Shock Trooper, Dark Trooper, Imperial Pilot, Imperial Officer, Imperial Engineer, Darth Vader, Darth Sidious, Boba Fett, Jango Fett
    The Storm Troopers are something that AnnaShade017 is working on, so you will have to give her some positive motivation to get that done ;)
    As for the rest of the imperial side, I'd like to take a break from them, however Imperial Navy Officer would be pretty cool for all those Imperial pilots out there, also Darth Vader would be a lot of fun, but I feel that I would like to make him specifically later.
    Boba Fett has already been custom made down to the last details and will not be released for quite some time, as I would like to keep my reputation up as "The" Boba Fett, best bounty hunter in the galaxy, however I could very easily release Jango, and many other Mandalorians as well Viridis00 :)

So far the rebels have the highest votes, so for now they look like what I could be working on soon. I will keep the poll open for at least a day more for any latecomers :)

Also wow, just wow, all the battlefront 2 images!

Last edited by a moderator:

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Sith Trooper KotOR Era

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    I actually saw that image while looking for my Sith Trooper :P
    I suggest giving in-game images

Found this not sure where it's from but it's definitely better than the Rebel Armor retexture that is in KotOR

Reactions: Equilibrium21
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    i do like your clone troopers skins and i wish you made some more but a cool person to make would be obi wan kenobi since he is a cool Jedi

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    It looks like I will do a series of Rebel skins next, however it appears that I will be busy for the next little while since last minute wedding planning is catching up with me :p I am getting married on the 16th and will be going on our honeymoon, going to a family gathering/vacation afterwards and then going back to Manitoba, Canada (my home) and setting up a reception for Canadian friends and relatives that did not get to come to the wedding in Belize (where my fiancee is from). So it seems that I will be officially taking a month or so off from Starmade and skin making. I will be back though, just give the Rebels some time to build up their forces while the Clone Troopers reign :)
    Boss Ready.png
    - Boss is ready to kick some serious butt -
    (In the meantime check out AnnaShade017 and her skins because they are downright awesome!)

Reaction score
    • Arrrty
    It looks like I will do a series of Rebel skins next, however it appears that I will be busy for the next little while since last minute wedding planning is catching up with me :p I am getting married on the 16th and will be going on our honeymoon, going to a family gathering/vacation afterwards and then going back to Manitoba, Canada (my home) and setting up a reception for Canadian friends and relatives that did not get to come to the wedding in Belize (where my fiancee is from). So it seems that I will be officially taking a month or so off from Starmade and skin making. I will be back though, just give the Rebels some time to build up their forces while the Clone Troopers reign :)
    View attachment 2518
    - Boss is ready to kick some serious butt -
    (In the meantime check out AnnaShade017 and her skins because they are downright awesome!)
    Congrats, man! Have a wonderful wedding and enjoy your honeymoon. I know I speak for more than myself when I say I/we will be eagerly awaiting your return and the release of more of your skins in the future. You really do make fantastic skins! :D (And thanks for the mention, I'll try to keep busy and hold up the "Skinner's Fort" while you're gone! ;) )

Reaction score

That ^^^
    Best Sith armor ever...
    if you're going to do it do at least a version of it without that odd red mouth on the helmet, just a flat black on the mouth part would be good...(its the only part i dislike on this armor xD)

SkyHawk024

Mandalorian ShipWright.
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Dont forget Mandalorians IE Jango and Boba Fett, but those are the two most easily identified without watching the star wars clone wars animated tv show which shows you death watch and armor styles in use during the clone wars.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Voted for Rebels: It will bring some variety to the skins (also funnier for you)

Also voted other because I liked the idea of Mandalorians. :p

Reaction score
    I actually saw that image while looking for my Sith Trooper :p
    I suggest giving in-game images

Found this not sure where it's from but it's definitely better than the Rebel Armor retexture that is in KotOR

Keeping for skinning reference, it looks purty