• Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    We return to the Cove in an hour!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    I think the rooms over the lower turrets (the round ones with the windows) should be conference rooms or something like that.
    I'm honestly not sure what to do with the large section. Maybe a conference center for large events (like livestream Q&As)? Put a podium in the middle (fairly large and impressive ), some structure from the ceiling and walls, maybe delineate the sides off a bit. (I mean put posts down fairly often, enough that you can still tell that it's the same room, but enough that you can see it's a separate section.

Bench

Creative Director
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    I think the rooms over the lower turrets (the round ones with the windows) should be conference rooms or something like that.
    I'm honestly not sure what to do with the large section. Maybe a conference center for large events (like livestream Q&As)? Put a podium in the middle (fairly large and impressive ), some structure from the ceiling and walls, maybe delineate the sides off a bit. (I mean put posts down fairly often, enough that you can still tell that it's the same room, but enough that you can see it's a separate section.
    Really like those ideas :D

Captain Tankman

Cake Build Server Staff
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Another suggestion for the lower decks: A bar! Every space stations needs a bar where the pirates can get drunk :D
    And maybe somekind of bazaar/black market thingy (maybe even with a shop module)

Anyway I like how the station is comming together. I especially like the industrial look with all the scaffolds. Keep it up :)

Last edited:

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    EVERY deck needs a pub a bar a burger joint and a cantina. Go forth Bench and make pirate haven

Captain Tankman

Cake Build Server Staff
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    I'd like to throw this one in. My old Nidhogg MK 3. Its not up-to-date but got a good size with a bit of interior and airlocks :D
    I'll upload it later the day :)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    The underbelly of your station is looking fantastic so far, really gives off vibes similar to Blade Runner or the colony in the new Total Recall movie, or even similar to the bar in Star Wars (episode 2?) on the ground level of Coruscant. I believe I am not alone in wondering if you will name the various meeting places in your station, that way, for example, I am on a bounty hunting mission and need to meet with a contact for intel, I can get them to "meet me at the Yhole Tavern at Smugglers Cove" etc.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    and then shoot them in the face? :p

You were kind of slow Bench :p

Like the station so far. Too bad its still WIP and not in the contests :p

Bench

Creative Director
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    The underbelly of your station is looking fantastic so far, really gives off vibes similar to Blade Runner or the colony in the new Total Recall movie, or even similar to the bar in Star Wars (episode 2?) on the ground level of Coruscant. I believe I am not alone in wondering if you will name the various meeting places in your station, that way, for example, I am on a bounty hunting mission and need to meet with a contact for intel, I can get them to "meet me at the Yhole Tavern at Smugglers Cove" etc.
    Awesome, the vibe of those two films was really what i was going for in this particular part of the station. Places will definitely be named, as the station is farrr too big for it to be done any other way practically. So far I've broken the station up into compass directions (North, East, South, West) and will probably then be named according to the floor / area and then if i need to go even more in depth to estates or something we'll have to wait and see, then places will get individual names. So the tavern/bar will have a name, and it may be located in the East Slums of Smugglers Cove.

Thus far the manufacturing floor and the main hangar floors have a lot of conduits for logic and admin corridors so all those are labelled with the compass directions

Reaction score
    Hey Bench, will this station be downloadable if you finished it? Would be really nice to have one of those stations in one or another of the outer systems =)

I really love your work at the cove. Keep going!
    I'm planning for building one (non pirate) mega station by myself inspired by lots of things in the contest stations that i really liked. Well, i will see if i can implement my plans and ideas as well as you did.

Greetings from germany
    Hazarod