Smugglers Cove - Station

Bench

Creative Director
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    So people probably wondering why there isn't any new showcase videos recently. I've gotten into station building while people amended the thruster/shield/weapons updates with their ships.

So I'm playing on the Mushroom Fleet server, you can watch the build series here with the first one below. This will be a slower series as it definitely taking time to build, but hope you enjoy and if you have any ideas or suggestions feel free to comment.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    Yeah, that's impressive. Are you going to do something with a center door inbetween the two large hangers?

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    Looks like a good skeleton so far, my favorite part of looking at other people's builds is seeing how they add detail and greebles to them; I can't wait to see your approach to intricate design.

Reaction score
    The only gripe I have is that i wish your episodes were longer. The inside of that station is starting to look so awesome, i just want to watch you build it lol

Bench

Creative Director
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    The only gripe I have is that i wish your episodes were longer. The inside of that station is starting to look so awesome, i just want to watch you build it lol
    As in actually building it, not just showing progress snippets?

Reactions: Krazykat
    Reaction score
    yeah. not the whole thing, ofc. since im sure this is taking you a long time to build. but maybe certain interesting features. like that little area you showed last episode with the barrels and the lift. It would be cool to see the process of building that set piece.

-edit- I should add that since you are on a bit of a deadline with this project, dont worry about changing your format if its gonna be too time consuming. but for future projects, it would definitely be nice if you go a little more in depth in your videos.

Reactions: Krazykat

Bench

Creative Director
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    Yeah I can show more. This station won't be submitted into the station competition due to the size of it and my expectation that it is still a long way off being completed.

Reaction score
    Bench, you are a god.

I would also second the notion of some longer actual gameplay videos of you constructing the station. Even if it's like a 2-3x speed thing so you don't have 1 hour long episodes. I'd just love to see some building in action!

Bench

Creative Director
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 6

Yeah I really am meaning to record some of the build, been working on walls recently, not that exciting lol I'll film some more interesting stuff when I get up to it.