[Small updates] Roleplay ship interior classification (human race): An attempt

D

Deleted member 433088

That is personal opinion really. Reactors, tanks, shields, and enchancers all have textures, thus making them valid options that can be used if one wants to make use of them. I mean, the idea of RP is pretend anyways, some people might want a high-voltage power line running through their ceilings, if they choose to make it that,
    Yeah, I guess you have a point. As always, an RP setting's "rules" will vary with the people that play them, which is why schemes like the one in the OP should be understood as guidelines, not rules set in stone. But perhaps I could reword my previous statement as "... the innards of the ship shouldn't be exposed if not due to a stylistic/RP decision".

I would have to agree there, besides should keep in mind the reactor blocks and I think a few others also act as a kind of readout if you use them, they tell you power/power-cap, so they could be used as part of the consoles even for in depth as well as accurate roll play.
    That's true, though you can also use Display Modules, which are able to display power and shield data in realtime. Not sure if there are other systems that give you status info when you interact with them.

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    You can use power blocks as Power-Points :p
    One time in Star-Trek (with capt. Archer) they settled in their Warp-Nacelles to resist extreme amounts of dangerous radiation (crew area? :D)

I think landing shuttles should be allowed to inherit sleeping areas of mother-ships to match RP rules.