Small Status update

Reaction score
    hmm the core 3m x 3m x 3m ???? for me is exactly 1m. easy to see spawn a core, go inside and switch to build mode. On left side you see 1m x 1m x 1m.

Reaction score
    So are we waiting until all of these are completed until release, or are we going to get them one by one?

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    imagine, with the logic system, turrets could use the docking beam to activate plexdoors to shut a giant dome around them if they were to take damage to take advantage of the motherships shields :O

Reaction score
    imagine, with the logic system, turrets could use the docking beam to activate plexdoors to shut a giant dome around them if they were to take damage to take advantage of the motherships shields :O
    Don't fill me with such hope!

Reactions: aceface

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    We wouldnt need the logic system for this, just the ability for programmable bobby's to have access to the docking beam. If shields < 10% then activate dockingBeam

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Yes, that is if turrets could shoot through PlexDoors... which they don't, thankfully. That would be really OP because enemies can't shoot through your plexdoors, so you'd get an effectively invincible, extremely accurate weapon... :|

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    I can still wait for
    -'Here's a peice of candy, and in a week or two I'll give you that million dollars'
    -'Ooo! A peice of candy!!'
    -'Really? You don't care about getting a million dollars?'
    -'Thats a week away... so no, I don't care. CANDY!!'
    I can still wait for the big weapons update, I mostly want my turrets to stop blowing each other any any docked ship up, the graphical glitches on the new hull shapes to be fixed, and the new gui that lets us access the new shapes without needing to take up 5 inventory slots for each color.

Rasor1911

Abusing Stealth since the dawn of time
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    First one to make a computer using the logic gates wins!

(we all know someones going to do it)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Schema could you tell more about the new planets? and your plans for then

Reaction score
    1 block is 1 cubic meter, the reason why 500m isn't 500 blocks long is because the shipcore is for some reason 3m x 3m x 3m (would be nice if that was 1m x 1m x 1m). Changing the km/h to m/s would be nice too ^^ It really annoys me.
    About your other question: I think you don't need a reset but only newly explored planets would be new, already found planets will probably stay a dish. It could be possible that we have to convert the old database to a new one and that already found planets will be converted to the new ones, not sure.
    not any more they fixed that :D

Ciggofwar

Home of Titan Guard
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Still the old problem of Docking not being able to dock on a axis

A picture speaks a thousand words.
    It's great the legacy of bigger vessels will be Kosh for the playable, after you're done playing and go to park your sweetheart is where you're going to run into the old problem of fitting it into the schema of things of parking (docking) when you have over a million blocks to accurately move and drop it into the ideal location to find out it has to go on the opposite value axis. Pressing "C" has little or no value as there is no turning key value on an axis plane as there is the roll pitch instead.

You have to iron out the flow of the game, so the gameplay is fluid from all directions, coming back to an earlier problem or adding a corrective measure could be math from from hell gone bad, I do look forward to the new improvements of the gameplay.

Reactions: Ithirahad
    Reaction score
    Any chance lifts can get looked into from planets the planets gravity cancels out the lift atm?

Reaction score
    Still the old problem of Docking not being able to dock on a axis

A picture speaks a thousand words.
    It's great the legacy of bigger vessels will be Kosh for the playable, after you're done playing and go to park your sweetheart is where you're going to run into the old problem of fitting it into the schema of things of parking (docking) when you have over a million blocks to accurately move and drop it into the ideal location to find out it has to go on the opposite value axis. Pressing "C" has little or no value as there is no turning key value on an axis plane as there is the roll pitch instead.

You have to iron out the flow of the game, so the gameplay is fluid from all directions, coming back to an earlier problem or adding a corrective measure could be math from hell gone bad, I do look forward to the new improvements of the gameplay.
    the picture doesn't exist... it speaks a thousand words!

Reaction score
    We'll hold you to that, do post a video when its done :)
    sure pcs are not to complicated so it wont be to hard :D. just a heads up it wont be anything super exiting but what I will do is every time you turn on or off a plexlight it will change the image on the screen made out of plexdoors and you will also be capable of saving certain plexdoor configurations :D.