Skylord Worlds: all my Projects,Stations,Skins and Procedural faction ships list

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    some of the themes:
    -luxury stations
    -Sport centers
    -Security/military
    -rest/relaxation
    -ancient battlefields
    -alien infection
    -Capital Shipyards
    -Religion centers
    -Prison/alien control
    etc.
    If we ever get a way to have a working prison skylord, then I would be more excited about a prison station

Gasboy

BLRP
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Purchased!
    In the text below your Draugen shuttle video, you mention something about an official Schine contest to design faction ships. Where can one find information on that, there's nothing about it in the competition forums. :X

kupu

Colouring in guy.
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Likeable Gold
    • Arrrty Gold
    In the text below your Draugen shuttle video, you mention something about an official Schine contest to design faction ships. Where can one find information on that, there's nothing about it in the competition forums. :X
    https://starmadedock.net/threads/criss-thread.22052/page-12#post-259042

I can write down some guidelines and give some examples. Keep in mind we have not yet confirmed how we will be doing a contest. Only that we want to and that this here is probably the best way.

1: Don't go big. The first contest would probably focus on small ships. For reference the largest "small" ship in the TG lineup is a 140 meter combat vessel. Everything in the small category is notably smaller.

2: Build a set of ships. If we need to give a faction some ships, it's better if there are at least a few to give them. Build a set of ships that have the same style. Maybe a few types of fighters/bombers or a small transport.

3: USD where possible. We have 44 meter long fighters in the TG lineup that have USD on them. At the very least we can alter the dock to suite our needs if the doorway is placed on the build.

4: If you cannot fit a USD on the build try to give it a docker on the bottom of the build. The TG shuttle has one. Shuttles and drones are the only ones that will likely need one. These small land-able ships should be no larger than 31 meters long, 11 meters high, and 23 meters wide. That is the dimensions of the shuttle and it barely fits inside the Spawn Station.

5: Interiors need room for crew. Two examples. The freighter has room for 3 crew members. There is a bridge, a crew quarters, and a recreation/kitchen room. The large combat vessel I talked about earlier can support 5 crew members. There is a core/engineering room, teleporter room, medical room, crew quarters, recreation/kitchen room, bridge, and captains quarters. Very RP friendly. Not all of these rooms would be operating at once. Also keep in mind that is about the largest you should go.

6: Make them distinct from what we already have. I will outline the color schemes that I expect us to use.
    Trading Guild - Grey hulls. Black details. Blue glass. Even less brown and orange details. Orange tanks. Minimal blue and white striping. Boxy shapes. Blue engines. Very symmetrical.

Scavenger Pirates - Brown, grey and black hulls. Neutral colors. Very spiky and scrappy. If there is striping it will be red. If there is lighting it will be red, orange or yellow. Likely orange engines. The picture below is a good indication of their style. Asymmetrical.

Outcasts - White hulls. Brown trim. Orange striping. Black details. Asymmetrical. Bulky, yet scrappy, like star wars ships.

I cannot reveal the last two races however I am confident that we haven't seen their look around much so I am not worried someone will build in their style. You can of course still use the colors above, just alter which color is the primary hull color. Sorry I can't give more imagery. Really though, go nuts. random factions are completely open to interpretation. Below are two images of the TG and pirate styles.
    It's probably not in the Competition sub-forum because the details are not 100% comfirmed. Criss may be able to clarify more if needed.

Hope that helps.

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Gold
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Video Genius
    well,if ships and stations are not enough :) I will now upload all my skins here!
    Might as well,this place grew to be quite a library already :D
    So the first skin I will be making is the MCRN marine from the show TheExpanse
    Watching Ben do his skins really made me re-think how one should make skins,and to start this show... this is my W.I.P. Marine :D
    Cant wait to start on the helmet! I feel like i need just a bit more practice to be on a decent level

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Gold
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Video Genius
    ok,skin should be done in about 1hr! :D Almost done with the helmet
    but here is the main body texture! I am really happy with the quality difference between this one (MCRN marine that you are looking at) and my last skin I made months ago!(ODST marine) :D

Last edited:
    Reactions: Rumcajz

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    ok,skin should be done in about 1hr! :D Almost done with the helmet
    but here is the main body texture! I am really happy with the quality difference between this one and my last one!(ODST marine) :D
    That's an ODST??? What's your reference image here?

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Gold
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Video Genius
    That's an ODST??? What's your reference image here?
    no ahhaha this is MCRN marine from the show "TheExpanse" xD
    I am saying that this MCRN marine that I just made,looks a lot better than the ODST skin I made months ago

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Reactions: SkylordLuke