Skylord Worlds: all my Projects,Stations,Skins and Procedural faction ships list

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Gold
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Video Genius
    You are pumping these out fast! How long does it take you to work on them? Do you work on a bunch at once then finish the details one by one and upload them? Or do you take time for each one until completion?
    a bit of both,the main frame or shell must be done in one go. so i mostly build them in one day. yeah im that fast xD ,then details go on it slowly over the week,so i can work on 3-4 things at the same time without much stress,im always working on improving my templates for details,so that goes pretty well once i start detailing :D

Reaction score
    a bit of both,the main frame or shell must be done in one go. so i mostly build them in one day. yeah im that fast xD ,then details go on it slowly over the week,so i can work on 3-4 things at the same time without much stress,im always working on improving my templates for details,so that goes pretty well once i start detailing :D
    Nice! Best of luck on the Tier 2 of the pilgrim warpgate. Looking forward to that one.

Reactions: SkylordLuke

TheOmega

The reason Deb needs meds
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Wait....HE HAS TEMPLATES! IT ALL MAKES SO MUCH SENSE NOW! But seriously, do you have the camera speed turned up or something? How do you even physically move that fast? And America/10 for how much free time you have. Keep up the awesome work, your builds inspire me to do great things, yet sadly, I am only mortal.

Reactions: SkylordLuke

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Those hangars look amazing and yet too amazing.

You must have something altered in the game settings from the default settings...

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Gold
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Video Genius
    Those hangars look amazing and yet too amazing.

You must have something altered in the game settings from the default settings...
    Just a combination of ice and parseen charged circuits under :) the "effect" works better in wide areas with a lot of light.
    also the station should be up for download on the dock today if mods approve it fast :P
    you guys have a lot to explore in this one,a lot of interior :D

Reactions: Rumcajz
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Gold
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Video Genius
    will be a video about this station? look amasing. Like always peace of art.
    yup,video will be up tomorrow :) thanks!

Bathroom B1 block missing.
    interesting,if you find more please say hahah,i hope that one day when the new competition comes,this station is fully ready for it :)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Man Skylord, you can create 15+ stations in the time it takes me to build a 270m ship.... You're brilliantly insane.