Skylord Worlds: all my Projects,Stations,Skins and Procedural faction ships list

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Gold
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Video Genius
    Actually, If I recall correctly, Damage beams from a docked entity will collide with the geometry of whatever they're docked to, while it's built-in weaponry won't.

So, use a small damage beam "docked" to a rotated platform to aim at the convergence point.
    the convergence point is a single block of forcefield (any color, but must be part of the main weapon entity) that only toggles on just before the converging beams fire.

Should work.

I've got no insight to the various Supply beams, so I can't help there.
    good idea,i will test that ASAP :)

Reaction score
    How's the center beam generated with any sort of planet-crushing ability? And do you REALLY think that only planet-destroyingly-powerful is enough? I mean, come on, our planets are the size of wimpy real-life asteroids. This thing needs to be able to eat several hundred KILOMETERS into a target! Or, you know, at least able to nearly one-shot keptick's Charon. Valid goal, right?

Reactions: Blodge
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Gold
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Video Genius
    How's the center beam generated with any sort of planet-crushing ability? And do you REALLY think that only planet-destroyingly-powerful is enough? I mean, come on, our planets are the size of wimpy real-life asteroids. This thing needs to be able to eat several hundred KILOMETERS into a target! Or, you know, at least able to nearly one-shot keptick's Charon. Valid goal, right?
    well,i doubt I can make 1:1 death star
    this is 130:1
    also I dont think we have kyber crystals in starmade :PP
    Im doing my best to please the emperor :(( dont force choke me pls
    once I build the main laser weapon array that will fill the whole cone,it will be able to destroy any starmade planet

Last edited:
    Reactions: Blodge and Theats
    Reaction score
    No. No. No. Bad Skylord. We do not mention the absurdity that is kyber crystals as fuel. We most CERTAINLY do not underpower our Death Stars.

Do not fail me.

Because otherwise I gotta strip the guts out of that thing and make it BETTER (Read: Worse in every way except sheer destructive potential. So, really, better in every way that matters)

Reactions: SkylordLuke
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Wow, and to think it took me about a month to build a crappy BattleCarrier

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hey SkylordLuke
    You should consider making a vertical shipyard. Doesn't necessarily have to be a shipyard, but can be a station. I haven't seen any, so it would be very particular.
    Cheers

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hello Skylord
    I would like to know what do you use to make you builds look better in video? I am not saying that your builds don't look nice but for example: the remastered tradestation fuel tanks looked yellow in the video but when I spawned the station in, it was orange so I changed everything to yellow, which wasn't very hard but time consuming. Another example is the beautiful Mantis derelict and Artemis Naval Shipyards stations looked magnificant in video but in game looked completely different. The Artemis shipyard didn't have a very nice slightly dark yellow like in the video. But anyway, your builds look great and keep on making them but I just wanted to know what you used.
    Cheers
    Deathstroke

Reaction score
    Most likely answer is an alternate texture pack.

( I think he mentioned using one once, but I can't recall when or where)

PLIX

Thats XCOM baby!
    Reaction score
    This is the wrong place to ask but why do people talk about "the emperor " everywhere they can't be all referencing dune?