Skylord Worlds: all my Projects,Stations,Skins and Procedural faction ships list

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    So good to be able to play Starmade like that ! Whats the spec of your PC ? Maybe i can buy myself one little by little...

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Gold
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Video Genius
    So good to be able to play Starmade like that ! Whats the spec of your PC ? Maybe i can buy myself one little by little...
    CPU: Intel i5 6400 turbo
    Motherboard: MSI H110M gaming
    GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 8GB DDR5
    RAM memory: 16GB DDR4
    hard drive: HDD 1TB
    Solid state drive: SSD 250 GB
    PSU: Antec 600W

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Gold
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    CPU: Intel i5 6400 turbo
    Motherboard: MSI H110M gaming
    GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 8GB DDR5
    RAM memory: 16GB DDR4
    hard drive: HDD 1TB
    Solid state drive: SSD 250 GB
    PSU: Antec 600W
    *Furiously jots down notes.*

I'm totally not stealing some of this for my new build next year.

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Gold
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Video Genius
    *Furiously jots down notes.*

I'm totally not stealing some of this for my new build next year.
    oh man,you would not be dissapointed,not gonna lie,i was scared i wont get my moneys worth while playing starmade,but holy damn.. i could have spawned 2 more death stars in this video,and it would still hold over 60 fps.

Reactions: Dalmont

Gasboy

BLRP
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Purchased!
    oh man,you would not be dissapointed,not gonna lie,i was scared i wont get my moneys worth while playing starmade,but holy damn.. i could have spawned 2 more death stars in this video,and it would still hold over 60 fps.
    O.O

Okay. I think I know what my next computer will look like.

Reactions: SkylordLuke
    Reaction score
    Now, if you build multi-kilometer planets, you should plant it dead in the middle of the sector. That way, you can jump into the middle of the planet - from outside. No one else, who does not know, would not be able to duplicate the feat, and access your real shipyard facilities ...

I believe you jump to the same point (coordinate-wise) in each sector as you jumped from in the starting sector. I could be wrong. Set up a marker in an adjacent sector, and jump from there.

This requires large sectors; otherwise this planet will just be too big, you'll ALWAYS jump inside it in its sector.
    Now I wish for a better computer, to test this.

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Now, if you build multi-kilometer planets, you should plant it dead in the middle of the sector. That way, you can jump into the middle of the planet - from outside. No one else, who does not know, would not be able to duplicate the feat, and access your real shipyard facilities ...

I believe you jump to the same point (coordinate-wise) in each sector as you jumped from in the starting sector. I could be wrong. Set up a marker in an adjacent sector, and jump from there.

This requires large sectors; otherwise this planet will just be too big, you'll ALWAYS jump inside it in its sector.
    Now I wish for a better computer, to test this.
    IIRC, ships will jump into the same location in the next sector, unless they would be inside the bounding box of another entity, in which case they'll be moved out of the way. This is why you won't jump inside of a station. I think it used to be bugged with normal planets and you could jump into the core of planets, but I think this may have been fixed. I haven't tested it in a long time.

So, while this is a cool concept, the game won't allow it.

Reaction score
    You can still jump into a planet's core. Or, at least, you can admin-warp into it.

So many awkward, laggy moments from trying to teleport into planetary sectors...

But of course, there is always the tried-and-true method of having a wireless logic garage door opener wired into every one of your capital vessels. That'd allow for the appropriately awesome entrance.

But seriously----if anybody builds a multi-kilometer-radius planet-station, I'm getting one. Just to build a very, very large door on the surface.

Reaction score
    Dangit.
    Ok, you're going to need to park multiple stupid-high-mass (basically immobile) entities in a very close proximity to each other, so that there is a large gap in between the bounding boxes ... and you've gotta get the positioning exactly right. Probably best to dock it, undock it, then jump the framework out.
    And remember, if you bump it and it starts moving,

it's not coming back.

Reaction score
    I haven't played Starmade or been on the forums for a couple months, yet nothing on this thread seems to have happened. Didn't realise conversations were so slow.

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Gold
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Video Genius
    *Blows off dust from this thread*
    Hey everyone.. just came here to post few pics of my W.I.P. Station.
    so far.. i have 8 big hangars in octagon configuration,each one is heavily armoured and shielded,with 45 degree rail blast doors.

Planning on adding a central command structure/"bridge" in the middle. and 8 mega guns around it.
    and after that..we shall see where my imagination leads me..