Sinistar Industries: Babylon 5 ships and other work.

mrsinister

Xenophage
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    i love all the B5 ships that is one thing we don't have enough of
    I thank you very much....I still need to go back and update everything though, but I have been doing Babylon 5 skins (3 now) and other builds, while also working on the 1/3rd scale Babylon 5 Station, as long as everyone has patience, lol there will be many many more. :)

mrsinister

Xenophage
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    And here is a look at the skins I recently made.....

on the Left: Babylon 5 Officer uniform, Center: Babylon 5 Security Officer uniform, Right: Starfury Pilot uniform.

Last edited:
    Reactions: NuclearFun

mrsinister

Xenophage
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Just wanted to give an update and let everyone know I am still here, just dealing with real life issues. The Primus is coming along nicely as well as the 1/3rd scale Babylon 5 station. Thank you for understanding.

mrsinister

Xenophage
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Welcome back! :)
    Thank you!, I have been waiting on my Faction suggestion update they are doing...it's been sooo long since they acknowledged my suggestion thread and now we'll soon have it available. :)

Reaction score
    yes welcome back hope things have settled cant wait to see how things have progress on your projects =)

mrsinister

Xenophage
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    yes welcome back hope things have settled cant wait to see how things have progress on your projects =)
    yeah, getting there....lol lots going on, redoing a lot of ships, plus the new stuff, plus the 1/3rd scale B5 and the Primus! ;) not to mention other games we play.

mrsinister

Xenophage
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    hmm waiting for power update before I go any further. lol, hopefully it wont be insane, cause all the ships that I have done and in the works along with the rest of us on this site,.... /shudder

Reaction score
    it should be ok as long as u dont build to much of the curret power system in. im still excited about your current projects. any update picture or info ?

mrsinister

Xenophage
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    it should be ok as long as u dont build to much of the curret power system in. im still excited about your current projects. any update picture or info ?
    Hmm I did take some pics, I just have to remember where I put them, or I dont have them since we updated to the newest launcher and i think 64-bit, I may have not remembered to copy everything over to the new folder I had made....lol, I just need the time to look, I usually make or have a backup of the whole thing somewhere. I've been unusually busy as of late. If anything I can spawn in what I have so far and take a few screenshots. :)

Gasboy

BLRP
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Purchased!
    It looks like they put the chunk updater back in. If you spawn your ships and it looks like they had a run in with Shredder and the Foot, well, we have a solution if you need it.

mrsinister

Xenophage
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    It looks like they put the chunk updater back in. If you spawn your ships and it looks like they had a run in with Shredder and the Foot, well, we have a solution if you need it.
    Hmm, thank you, if anything is mangled, I will contact you.

mrsinister

Xenophage
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Greetings everyone! Just a little update,

Been busy with real life issues as of late, I only did a little bit more work on the Primus. Still awaiting finalization of this new power system and anything else they throw at us.

Babylon 5 is still getting framed out, but I do have the rotation logic in and working on an auto rotate landing logic setup. I am also working on the newer Army of Light uniforms for Babylon 5. I might just end up doing all the uniforms, ie: Dockworkers, Civilian Pilot, Marine, Interplanetary Expeditions, Psi Corp, Psi Cop, etc, etc.

I thank everyone for being understanding. :)

Gasboy

BLRP
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Purchased!
    Greetings everyone! Just a little update,

Been busy with real life issues as of late, I only did a little bit more work on the Primus. Still awaiting finalization of this new power system and anything else they throw at us.

Babylon 5 is still getting framed out, but I do have the rotation logic in and working on an auto rotate landing logic setup. I am also working on the newer Army of Light uniforms for Babylon 5. I might just end up doing all the uniforms, ie: Dockworkers, Civilian Pilot, Marine, Interplanetary Expeditions, Psi Corp, Psi Cop, etc, etc.

I thank everyone for being understanding. :)
    Are there resources online with all the uniforms? Or are you going hardcore and rewatching all the TV episodes? :P

mrsinister

Xenophage
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Are there resources online with all the uniforms? Or are you going hardcore and rewatching all the TV episodes? :P
    I'd have to say a bit of both, I have all the seasons and movies on dvd, plus I have some reference pics from some online images. :)

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    Willyou be reuploading images to imgur? Photobucket has your stuff locked.