simplified hull production

PLIX

Thats XCOM baby!
    Reaction score
    so currently what we have is a very annoying system of crafting different hull shapes but what i suggest is that instead of crafting them all is you just build normally but instead of crafting wedges, heats and others you just craft the block and then colour it so when you place down a wedge instead of using up wedges you use up the basic block but when placed is transformed into your desired shape

EDIT the comments on this thread gave me this idea

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    It's actually not that hard at all to make all the different types. The only place I would really think it would be worth it would be in shipyard construction input with shape only. Besides the needless extra button clicking(Imagine orientation, but with an extra 8 or 9 color types, and 4 or 5 shape types - blea), it would take dev time that would be better spent on bug fixing or AI derpiness.

I'm also ignoring the fact that you never say if it's all hulls or not, I'm assuming you can't craft basic hull and place down advanced armor.

kiddan

Cobalt-Blooded Bullet Mirror
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    So like Block Consolidation? It's in the FSMT under the Recognized section.

Definitely something that would make the factory learning curve a bit friendlier.:)

Reactions: Neon_42