Shipyard of NuclearFun

Reaction score
    Try upgrading the amount of allocated memory in the Starmade launcher.

Reaction score
    as i built this last October i had to update it slightly, also the blueprint got somewhat corrupted.

It was basically a test for the then new amc power update and how it affects turrets and the bug that still existed that produced massive glitching due to turret positioning.

http://star-made.org/node/17888

@Memory: 7GB should be enough i think.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Quote from NuclearFun: \"It is not build to be good looking or something, i wanted an armored fortress/dreadnought. Something without a thermal exhaust port leading directly to the reactor\"

What are u even talking about the ships look fucking amazing and cool as fuck :D

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Please they look really cool and i tend to like smaller scale ships because they more simpler and easier to get around. Please and thankyou in advance.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    We all fall on a spectrum of appearance versus functionality. I would say NuclearFun considers himself to value the function of the ships more than the appearnce, even though the amount of effort he puts into the athsetics is more than some people put into their entire ships.

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    I laughed at that statement, gg sir.

Reaction score
    ah... i dont think i will upload my \"oldtimers\" any time soon, they are in dire need of modernization, if you want a ship of this type you could download http://star-made.org/node/13696

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Amazing work!!! Any chance I coulg get theat Tengu of yours????

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I don\'t care if their not up to date and modernized, maybe you could send them to just me :)

Reaction score
    Hi! While war machines are fun (at least in fiction) i wanted to do something more civil (and less dark and grey) and now i can present you the new Eidolon Exploration Cruiser :)

I took some inspiration from the Thirdspace Alien Cruisers (Pic, Babylon 5) and apparently/probably the Mass Effect Relays (although i haven´t thought about them while building...)

Length: 500m (yes, it was my entry in pomosas contest even though i kind of tried to do a RP Ship with full interior which didn´t help with pure stats effectivity).

It is just over 2M blocks big, fills its 937M Power storage with 8M fixed and 4M modular recharge, 324k Thrust and 7.5M Shields.

As it was intended as a long range explorer (think of Enterprise) and not a Battleship it only has 12 Turrets (á 10k DPS) a 138k DPS Main AMC Array plus BB and Dumbfire Missiles. It also features a medium salvage array in the very front. (i use a 45/10/20/25 weapon setting: more DPS and less energy consumption at the cost of range)

Thrust and main cannon is power stable, so it is actually possible to use a OC Cloaker (for a few seconds) or a Radar Jammer as defense against Pirates (in Star Trek they always escape/win using some new trick ;-)

I also thought of an RP explanation for the big glowing ball in the middle^^ \"The whole ship construction works as a bussard collector (Star Trek Fans will know) that gathers interstellar hydrogen to use as fuel in the open singularity fusion core...\" and some more fancy technobabble :-D

Upload -> http://star-made.org/node/18029

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    That is amasing work, look wery nice and clean. i love your style. it is impressive.

Reaction score
    Thanks!

I have to say that your work has been an inspiration and incentive to improve on my own builds :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    Dammmmmmmmm

That is a nice looking ship. Though if it is RP, how do you get between the different sections? Also, I like that your style transfered well to the different color scheme.

Reaction score
    just the lower section has an interior, the upper two house weapons, 2 modular reactors each, shieldings and so on...

Reaction score
    Hi there!

I spend a few hours building on the Nemesis and tested it again on the newest dev build (sadly Power Drain is not working as intended) and now it is finished. Honestly i intended the Nemesis only as testrig for different design and engineering stuff but now i am quite happy with it will probably upload it in the next few days.

(probably) final stats:

Upper Observation Deck:

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Your works are very inspirative. I want use some details from your ships too.