ship controling enhancement

Reaction score
    HI,

I know this idea is planned in the futur but, I was wondering how cool it would be to be able to do a barrel roll or a loop with your ship by (for instance) double tapping W/A/S/D key on your keyboard or the left/right/Up/Down arrow keys. PvP and even PvE would be enhanced since missiles could be dodged and players would feel more emotions when fighting in factions wars or against pirates. We all know that feeling when you dodge something but imagine dodging a deadly missile at the last second and change the faith of a whole fight!

I really feel like Starmade could become one of the greatest game ever made if the whole community is participating on the developpement! Keep on the great job Schine! Can't wait to have MOBS and NPC on planets and stations :D

Sub Subject:

If you add aliens, please don't make them only enemies because it would be cool to have neutral/friendly/hostile entities. Players can kill you and help you so why not the same with other life forms ;)

Thank you for reading and paying attention! :D

Reaction score
    I would like to see a better propulsion control where instead of having to hold the forward key to go places being able to toggle speed similar to how speed is controlled in World of Warships where you select a percentage of propulsion (100%, 25%, etc.) and the ship maintains that speed.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    +1 for throttle controls.

Set the throttle, and use WASD to control direction.