SGU Destiny 1:1

Reaction score
    Great but the highly-rated of the vessel make a little bit geometrical, you can arrange that later?

Reaction score
    Finished the hull after 761 minutes (12.68 hours)
    starmade-screenshot-0018.jpg
    Yep, the details are missing and the decks are ... like blocks :D I´ll edit these later but at first I think I´ll make the three docking ports and maybe the shuttles, too.

After that I´m going to edit the edges of the decks and add some details to the hull.

Reactions: CyberTao
    Reaction score
    Was quoted(esteemed) by the vessel are as a wall, it would be necessary to add block so that he(it) is more rounds off :)

(reverso ;) )

Reaction score
    I´m ill so I can´t move on for a few days but here is my latest work, I hope you like it. (810 minutes)
    starmade-screenshot-0019.jpg

I´ll round some edges off while designing the details ;)

Reactions: Rumcajz
    Reaction score
    Scrolling through some pictures I´ve seen I made a mistake... had to replace the first docking port.... missing observation deck is not longer missing :)
    minute 838:
    starmade-screenshot-0020.jpg

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive
    I think what he is saying is that it still looks very rough and the sides are all plain (but thats to be expected this early on in a build)

Are you going to be adding little gibbets or gerbils, and have little spaces between armor plates? Does the destiny have that?

Also, will you be making those gas scoops extended or retracted? If you make them extended you could probably cram more systems like shields and power capacitors in that space to make it preform better. Will you be adding power cores? (docked energy strips that use logic to supply energy to the main hull with the support beams).

Will you be adding tasteful battle damage too? :D

Reaction score
    There was no progress in the last weeks but I´ll move on with this project when I have more time to do so.
    I think I´ll add some of the shield generators to the hull later but the hull detail work is the most unsatisfying thing at the whole project so the progress will move on slower than at the basic hull...

gibbets or gerbils
    Sorry, I don´t know what you mean with this...

gas scoops
    Do you mean those grey pipes at the second and third docking port or the docking arms, which would grab the docked ship in the movies?
    The arms will be retracted so that there can dock shuttles but the pipes are on the hull and there will come more...

Will you be adding power cores
    The power the ship has at this moment (just to move it around inside the dock) is a bit too low for the finished ship but I think I´ll build the reactor modules like a real reactor...

Will you be adding tasteful battle damage too?
    The destiny´s main cannon will have a huge damage amount but I´ll add the cannon later in progress.

I would like to add all the things you like - if there is a reasonable thing why the destiny would have it and if there is the possibility to make it - so I appreciate your suggestions.

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive
    I mean those scoops it deploys under the wings when it passes by a star to "refill" the batteries. Unless I am thinking of the wrong show...

Reaction score
    Also means are you going to make it look like it was damaged in battle
    I´ll try to work out all details of the show but it will have a complete hull without lacks of air :D

I mean those scoops it deploys under the wings when it passes by a star to "refill" the batteries. Unless I am thinking of the wrong show...
    They will be extended and hopefully look cool ;)