SGU Destiny 1:1

Reaction score
    Hey Guys,

I want to present you my Interpretation of the Destiny from SGU.
    I haven´t build it all on my own, I´ve found a Blueprint from Brolak, but I think I´ve done much enough on my own and edited his ship enough to say, that this is my Version of the Destiny.
    If you want to have a look on your own, I attached the Blueprint I used and here is the Thread of Brolak: http://starmadedock.net/threads/sg-u-destiny-scale-1-1-by-brolak.3761/

If you are interested in this Projekt please tell me, what I should add, I try to do my best.

Here are some screens of my work:
    Bridge_Observation-Deck.jpg As you can see, the Bridge and the Observation Deck
    shuttle-docked.jpg One Shuttle, I don´t like it really but for now it´s something...
    Cannon_Seed-Ship-Dock.jpg View from the bottom of the ship. The Cannons and the Docking Door for the Seed Ship
    bridge.jpg The Bridge
    interface-controll-room.jpg The Interface Controll Room
    observation-deck.jpg Observation Deck
    mess-hall.jpg Mess Hall
    hydroponics.jpg Hydroponics
    gate-room1.jpg Gate Room facing to the back of the ship

Last edited:
    Reactions: darknassius
    Reaction score
    Well, I couldn´t upload more than these screens in one post, here are some more:
    gate-room2.jpg The Gate Room from behind.
    crew-quarter.jpg The ship has 44 crew quarters, I know there should be more, but I don´t think more are needed for now.
    Stasis-Pods.jpg There are also 64 Stasis Pods, which are, for my shame, 10 more than in SGU.
    storage-room.jpg A Storage Room, there should and may come more of these.
    Just forgot to upload a picture of the whole ship...
    outside-towards-back.jpg

Last edited:

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    Just a thought, did you seek his permission before downloading his model, editing it and then reposting it?

Reaction score
    Last edited:
    Reaction score
    very nice m8 love the lighting inside i especially love the Hydroponics room (i'm a stoner) this room will be my bedroom ! lol
    im glad you're finishing this m8 been looking forward to spawning her in so i can masterbate over her lol (jokes) keep up the great work m8 you have just gained your self a fan/follower.

iv got a small 10 slot server from vilayer that im planning on doing sum roleplay oni wonna find all any content from the stargate series and spawn them all in and get a epic battle going possibly even re-create sum scenes from the series.

excellent work cant wait to see the finnished item:)

Reaction score
    Nice to hear, I think about "moving" the Hydroponics a few blocks up so it you may can walk directly under the dome.
    Here are two pics, just for you :D
    A Docking Port
    shuttle-dock.jpg

And I really don´t like it but you asked for it and I´m sorry for posting this but in 1:1 a Shuttle looks kinda weird...
    shuttle-1_1.jpg

Reactions: Rumcajz
    Reaction score
    The automatic defense system rose, Destiny now has 14 small Turrets
    small-turret.jpg
    normal and big turrets will follow...

Reactions: Rumcajz
    Reaction score
    pour quand un telechargement?
    Well, I don't really speak french, so it would be nice if you write in english... I think you meant to ask when I´ll put a sment online? I don't know yet, maybe if I have finished.

Reaction score
    So my Notebook crashed this morning and I lost all my progress. I would have to start at 0 and I don´t know, if I´ll do so. For some time, this is my last post here

Edit:
    I´m trying to recover at least the data of the sments I made as backup while building but it needs some hours and there is only low chance of recovering them but I´ll try to get them and continue if possible.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    I have a .sment of not bad moved forward vessel if you want him request I on Skype: arthur.audenaert
    [DOUBLEPOST=1424527447,1424527391][/DOUBLEPOST]The inside is not made and an end from the outside is missing but it is not bad moved forward;)

Reaction score
    So the recovery was mostly a waste of time and I lost ~80% of the ship... I´m trying to put some pieces together and maybe I can extract a ship out of several recovered pieces.

Here is a pic of the recovered "ship" (parts from version 10 and 8, 10 was the earliest)
    parts.jpg

Reaction score
    So there was no chance for me to get something together out of the parts.

The part of the ship which could be restored is there but I don´t want to build from this part the whole ship again.

BUT I want to finish the Destiny-Project so I´ve decided to start again at zero (real 0) and don´t use a blueprint from Brolak for my Destiny. I already started to build it and I´ll give you some Screens of my Progress part by part.
    I´ve started building a shop-dock first so the time I needed is not exact this time.
    For now, there is the grid of the "tower":
    136 minutes after begin.
    starmade-screenshot-0000.jpg
    [DOUBLEPOST=1424621917,1424618599][/DOUBLEPOST]60 - 70 minutes later:
    starmade-screenshot-0002.jpg starmade-screenshot-0003.jpg starmade-screenshot-0004.jpg

Reaction score
    I waits can give you a .sment already not bad moved forward by the intended which I have. He(it) will help you more than something else ;)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1424629987,1424629898][/DOUBLEPOST]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/107502292/Destiny_2108_1.sment
    Well, thats the sment I take to build the first and lost version but it´s not authentically enough for me so I build it on my own. Brolak´s work isn´t bad but I want to make it nearer to perfect.

Reaction score
    You could make a detailed and a little bigger shuttle with a sment :D .