The Proculas Construction Yard

Reaction score
    After much effort, I have managed to rebuild my ships that were damaged or lost.

I give you the...

This is a brand new shuttle and will be ready for actual download within the week, i'm also working on
    a seed ship, and a seed ship variant for mining, please be patient, i'm putting a lot of work into the logic,
    and ships themselves, trying to keep them updated, and fixing the broken ships, or rebuilding them.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Rumcajz and Ixalite

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    That ship looks really cool. The general shape is quite generic, but you managed to make it look very unique and interesting.

Reaction score
    What kind of "work" would you suggest, i always like input, and if it makes it better, im all for it

Reaction score
    This post has been edited, to reflect our more recent changes, thanks

Reaction score
    Edited to include a new older class of ship from before destiny was even designed...non cannon

Reaction score
    This post has been edited to include a new photo released of the Destiny Exploration Cruiser, please give feedback...let me know what you want to see...

Reaction score
    I have revived an Ancient build once lost to us, i give credit to Webserfer for the ships hull, but the designed turrets, power and other materials are my design, as well as the hide-away anti-missile turrets, I give you now the 2015 updated and still wip Aurora.

Pics will be uploaded soon, as well as specs and other info, so stay tuned for today's later then expected update.

New Ship Features:
    Updated and Enlarged Bridge
    Enhanced Jumper/Shuttle Bay
    Integrated Hideaway Anti-Missile Batteries (20+)
    Onboard Weapons Array
    Anti-Jump System
    and much much more

Reaction score
    This post has been edited to show the replacement for the SGU ships that i was or will be working on