Save Station Bug

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    When a station has a shop module, and this station is saved, all settings for the shop, including the stock levels and owner are being saved with the station.

I noticed this when looking around the ones for the station building contest. Some still have the shop set to unlimited, shop owner intact, stock levels full.

This presents a problem when they're used as the default spawning stations.

AndyP

Customer Experience Manager
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    That's not a problem,
    loosing the owner on import/export would be a bug.

Some stations were supplied as sector export, so they saved ALL meta with it.
    Those supplied as blueprint should be fine.

And for the defaulting stations it has to be set to the matching faction before saving it.
    I see no problem with that, as we can change them anytime. =)

- Andy

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    These were stations saved as blueprints that it happened to for me.

I needed to delete the blueprints, go back into the game, remove and replace the shop module on each station I saved, set the correct faction to the new shop module (as you said), then save them as a new blueprint.

I imported the sector save that was given here on the forum into my home test server to get all the stations in the competition so I could easily look through them all and put the ones that were suitable into the online server. I made a blueprint for each one I wanted to use.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Tester
    @K10wN .. maybe you should then report problems with those stations on there original download pages? So that the creators can correct them. I have seen there is a problem with my exported station missing all but one of its turret, regardless that the one on the test server is complete!