SATURN Shipyards -- Creativity to the Max!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    To quell my paranoia, could you export sector 3 5 5? Can't save the station for some reason :/

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    A'ight, the universe has been wiped. Those with admin commands can import their own sectors, everyone else please PM either Dan or me via the forums or using the ingame mail system with your previous coordinates and the ones you wish to own now.

If anything lacks, let me know.
    Fly safe.

Reaction score
    IGN: Fishismyfish
    Faction (optional): N/A
    Timezone / Nationality: UK
    Pictures of completed work: http://i.imgur.com/BAjXwmf.jpg

Reasons to apply: I've long wanted a Starmade server where I can freely build or do some RP and also be part of a friendly community.
    Extra information: I'm very into games, but it's not only the game that I like, but what's going on behind the scenes, hundreds of lines of code, some day, I will understand them.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    IGN: JKF
    Faction (optional): JKF Salvage
    Timezone / Nationality: EST / USA
    Pictures of completed work: The NSR. That's a planet sized salvage ship. The game started crashing/locking up when I tried to link the cannons to a computer. It was meant for disk planets but they were phased out.
    Reasons to apply: Looking for a server to build my new salvage ship on, the planets updated before I could finish the last one.
    Extra information: I play a lot of games from different genres, Watch Manga Read Anime, No Job, No School.

Reaction score
    hey skull, out of curiosity now with the new crafting system, will this server remain creative only? or will there maybe be a survival only area. (like the pvp area in the triple negative sectors (or was that mushroom fleet?) ) if not i totally understand as a creative server is a creative server. but i figured id ask since i liked the server and its people already to begin with :)

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Well, good thing you bring this up.

SATURN is intended to be literally creative and as sandbox-y as possible without causing infinite mayhem. So whoever wants to do survival, roleplay, creative build, or any combination of those, is absolutely encouraged to do so.
    The only thing we try to stay away from is warfare, unless it's confined by rules and roleplay (as stated in the OP).

We might assign different playstyles to a range of sectors, but so far no one has spoken out for anything that isn't creative building.
    In any case; yes, you can do survival stuff.

Reaction score
    IGN: Maple
    Faction (optional):
    Timezone / Nationality: GMT-5
    Pictures of completed work: none
    Reasons to apply: I enjoy building ships and would like to come here and work on asthetics.
    Extra information: I have gotten rid of SM twice because of boredem, and thats my lack of pictures.
    I do hope to make it so I can have pictures, and I somehow have an extremely unstable singleplayer.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    IGN: FrankRa
    Faction (optional): Allied Fleets of Antares
    Timezone / Nationality: CST/USA
    Pictures of completed work: http://i.imgur.com/ZvHFnfv.jpg
    Reasons to apply: I love building. I have no idea how to build, but I build. I'd like to share knowledge and building styles with other builders.
    Extra information: I've played 1 year of Starmade, even managed a server. I prefer building to fighting, though I may get to that later when I build big ships. Have I mentioned that I love building?

Reaction score
    Well, good thing you bring this up.

SATURN is intended to be literally creative and as sandbox-y as possible without causing infinite mayhem. So whoever wants to do survival, roleplay, creative build, or any combination of those, is absolutely encouraged to do so.
    The only thing we try to stay away from is warfare, unless it's confined by rules and roleplay (as stated in the OP).

We might assign different playstyles to a range of sectors, but so far no one has spoken out for anything that isn't creative building.
    In any case; yes, you can do survival stuff.
    ok awsome. :) and i agree, the no warfare rule is a must. it encourages a civilized server. (sry i should of re-read the OP) i look forward to taking down my first flying **** in a resource salvaged ship! :p

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    Getting kinda crowded around here. Neat. Anyone ever see more than six guys online simultaneously?

Reaction score
    What version? Im updating to the hotfix now. :/
    Edit: nvm I just remembered the banner,

Reaction score
    IGN: T050189

Faction (optional): StormWolf

Timezone / Nationality: Singaporean, living in Hong Kong

Pictures of completed work: None as of such. I haven't screenshotted my work yet, since I'm sort of new to Starmade. I do have a lot of work in Minecraft, though, mostly pertaining to machines of war, like tanks, planes and warships.

Reasons to apply: Me and my friend Aslad have been trying to find a good build server where we can let our imaginations roam free. Having met each other on a Naval MC Server, we became good friends and like to build with each other.

Extra information:
    ² Apologies for not being able to provide a Starmade screenshot. Anyways, I'm a person who likes to build things a lot, and I'd really like to join this server. I believe in appreciation and respect for other peoples' hard work, and will never grief.

Attachments

Reaction score
    My apologies I havent been able to be on, im having some problems with my client.

Reaction score
    Accepted fool, the minecraft pics are impressive, im sure youll be a good addition even without any SM pics.
    Just made a SM ship in singleplayer, to pass the time. Is it possible to transfer ships in-between servers and single player?

I'll be logging on right now to start on the server. Thanks for accepting.

Reactions: XxDanclarke96xX
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    Just made a SM ship in singleplayer, to pass the time. Is it possible to transfer ships in-between servers and single player?

I'll be logging on right now to start on the server. Thanks for accepting.
    Get in your ship, press N, go to the catalog tab and save it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.