SATURN Shipyards -- Creativity to the Max!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    IGN: Vectos

Timezone / Nationality:
    EST/American

Pictures of Completed Work:

Built a while ago...due to the changes, it is no longer a functional fighter death-machine.

Reasons to apply:
    Just looking for a cool creative server to create on.

Reactions: XxDanclarke96xX
    Reaction score
    SUPER IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ

Hi, so as some of you may know, Starmade's next big update is due on the 7th of this month (The Crafting Update).
    On this date the SATURN server will be having a universe and files reset to solve a few issues were having, it is very important you save all your ships to your LOCAL CATALOG otherwise all will be lost, if you have any sectors that need exporting contact myself or SkullCollector and we will handle it, everything inside the sectors will be saved and backed up to our machines to prevent loss, you have 6 days to do so.
    we will not take responsibility for any losses if you fail to save your blueprints especially with this much warning.
    Thanks.

EDIT - Update happened today, server universe wipe will still be on the 7th so save your shit!

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    ign: dethlar
    Faction: Phantom Engineering
    US Central Time United States Dethlar Ship.JPG i want to join to be able to build.
    Phantomswords recomended me.

Reaction score
    Hello,

I've been creatively playing SM for 2 years now and I'd like to try joining this server. There's a problem however: I haven't ever played SM online so I have no clue how all this works. So before I try to apply, I'd be grateful if anyone could help me out with this hopelessly noobish question (apologies in advance): What does the "IGN" mean in the form (do you need an IGN account or somesuch)?

Reaction score
    Hello,

I've been creatively playing SM for 2 years now and I'd like to try joining this server. There's a problem however: I haven't ever played SM online so I have no clue how all this works. So before I try to apply, I'd be grateful if anyone could help me out with this hopelessly noobish question (apologies in advance): What does the "IGN" mean in the form (do you need an IGN account or somesuch)?
    IGN: in game name
    Since you will go online onto a creative server, don't worry, people will actually help

Reaction score
    Rhyunix : Thank you!

IGN: Khaan
    Faction (optional): /
    Timezone / Nationality:
    CEST
    Pictures of completed work:

Reasons to apply: I play SM mostly creatively and like to join a server with people that share this interest.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Reaction score
    Though I am not in the position to say so, welcome aboard- all that single player shows, really neat looking ships

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Though I am not in the position to say so, welcome aboard
    Well, from what those pictures show, you as well could have been in this position.

IGN: Khaan
    Welcome to SATURN, Khaan! Enjoy your stay and should any questions arise, most of our players are likely to help out. There's also almost always someone with access to commands, so in case you need materials, go ahead and ask.

Very impressive pictures, by the way. If that's your standard, you will be a marvellous addition to the server... and beware of the ogling.

Reaction score
    I wish i could play on saturn :( my update isnt working, its actually going backwards

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I just restarted the server. Sorry if anyone was online, but I didn't get any console response, although playercount showed 5.
    It should be fine again.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Hey, nice to see you folks are doing well over here.
    Cheers, it really is quite decent here. I toast to the community for contributing the lion's share to our awesomness.

Also, ironically, just as you posted that, we had a few sectors full of ships causing memory overheads and thus crashes. To everyone who experienced major lag or even crashes, it should all be fixed now.
    To those who, maybe involuntarily, spawned in 19 HeldTech Briggadiers with all their docks, as well as 892 other ships as mobs; please watch your commands in the future. The server can bear a lot, but as well as most players, not this much.

As a reminder, the universe reset will take place in 3 days, likely somewhen in between 1500 and 1700 CEST.

Reactions: JimmyJamba
    Reaction score
    SERVER RESET - LAST CHANCE

Greetings all, the server will be reset very soon (07/08/14) so get your shit saved! It
    will likely be reset between 3pm - 5pm CET.

If you have any ship to save get it done ASAP and if anyone needs sectors or stations exported let me know!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.