[RP] Eternia [DEAD, don't apply!]

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Name: An3dy

Personality: Quiet, says nothing about his past, is always working for the side with the most money

Bio: Not much is known about that guy, only that he was born in a small colony somewhere in the outer sectors. There are some rumours that he got trained by an bounty hunter since his childhood, but there is no data, which could approve or deny that. It looks like someone erased nearly every single data about his past. Only thing, which is known that he was seen in the sector 20,20,20 one year ago, shortly after a huge amount credits got stolen from a small colony there. After he tried to steal secret weapon technology from the eternia empire, he got caught and was brought to the Hail, where hes waiting for the perfect moment to escape...

Plans: Get revenge on the guy who revealed his existence

Other: If someone would pay me to destory eternia i would do it

Reaction score
    So here\'s our options. My internet is to slow to handle the connection, even though I have an ungodly amount of RAM on it. So, I\'m lowering the max ammount of people on. The server will be running. Me and the staff are working on figuring out a paid server, but those are expensive. Would anyone here be willing to donate?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Name: SeaPancake

Personality: Headstrong, arrogant, over-confident.

Backstory: SeaPancake grew up in the slums of an overcrowded Victus, a steel and concrete jungle that he was condemned to live his life in, grow old in (that is if he lived long enough), and die in there. But SeaPancake would not be a plaything of fate, and one day he left the slums and smuggled himself onboard a random ship as a stowaway. Little did he know, this ship was headed for Hail, Eternia Corp\'s super-prison. Eventually they found him aboard the ship, and put him into a transport cell like all the other soon-to-be inmates. SeaPancake wailed with fury, but there was no he could escape. That is, until Hail was destroyed.

Plans: Join an Anti-eternia faction, make them pay

Reaction score
    I\'d be willing to donate. Buuuut, the steam summer sale is going on so the quicker I get the paypal information, the more of a chance of a donation there is lol

Reaction score
    Sorry I won\'t be able to donate due to financing issues-i just scrape by on benefits-looking for work

Reaction score
    Character Name (keep in mind, you screen name needs to be this): DeadMeerkat

Personality: Domineering Veteran

Bio (YOUR CHARACTER) (one paragraph minimum!): Overcome many spacial challenges, professional ship designer, captain and Admiral in many coilitions. Believes a crew is a distraction, preferring seperate ships for all members of a faction.

Plans once your in the server: Plot a course to a planet and setup headquarters.

Other: Very Dangerous.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Character Name: Champ

Personality: Courageous and adventerous!

Bio: I am Owen Casey, an Ex - Liutenant of the Eternia Military, having served 11 years in prison after being falsely accused of murdering our previous captain, I have finally escaped during the destruction of Hail. I now seek vengence on the Eternia Military, with my main goal of killing the man who imprisoned me. I need to build an army, from the ground up, and take matters into my own hands of this corrupt government, and free the innocent from their grasp.

Plans once you\'re in the server: Destroy the corrupt Eternia Military, and return the power to the people!

Other: If you\'re an Eternia Militant, and you\'re reading this, sleep with one eye open tonight.

Reaction score
    I have already pledged money just need the PayPal account to send it 2, I can donate $15 and then $5 a month until I find work then could manage more.

Reaction score
    In game money or free ship would be obvious first thoughts. Or maybe give players who dont actively oppose eternia the option to \'bribe\' certain officials to be left alone for a period of time based on donation amount.

Reaction score
    Well, considering this is a role play server, and what seperates people isn\'t always how many guns they have, ships would be pretty pointless, unless it\'s a ship from your own blueprints to be used in RP itself to help it along.

So credits would fall down to the next obvious point, but there\'s also a problem there, too. Again, because this is an RP server, money will be a problem. Everyone knows to just go out, salvage a bunch of stuff, andthen sell it. Though in a way, that will be a problem. If everyone\'s running around with millions of dollars, or if one person finds a pirate station, they can just \'buy off\' people in character, as a bribe. And the way this universe seems to be set out, money seems like a hard thing to come by.

The sectors idea is one I like. Maybe the donation could be considered as a sort of bribe IN rp for land (Or in this case, space). But given the fact that you can just take a planet anyway, normally, without paying, makes this null. So maybe the space could have something... desierable in it? Like a decent station or planet with a base of operation that doesn\'t have to be built? Maybe a large hanger space or something. Food for thought.

And after that, what is there? Maybe you could tie in donations with the RP instead of the game itself, it\'d help the development of story and maybe make for some good character development. Maybe an interaction with Eternia or finding a salvagable Eternia ship with information on board of dangerous sectors, ect.

There\'s obviosuly going to be bumbs along the road for this server, there\'s always bumps through things, but I hope I brought up some good suggestions and or problems that could be avoided.

-Zoogoo40

Reaction score
    yes true but if you just take over a planet what if the erternian navy comes by and finds you don\'t \"own\" the planet.If you donate they would know that you own those places so they can\'t just lock you up?

and the rp bit mabye people would know that lets say that you make a very big scientfic breack through.you are noticed ?

Reaction score
    It\'s not really our decision on how the plant thing goes, I was just suggesting stuff.

And that really depends on how RP flows, as well as the size and impact it\'d have. And since I haven\'t seen RP, I haven\'t got a clue.

Reaction score
    ...are you going to put the server up in the meantime with a smaller player cap or not?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Is that your whole application..?

You need to fill in the server application...