[RP] Eternia [DEAD, don't apply!]

Reaction score
    I do want to say something real quick its possible for mistakes to have been made when names for the whitelist were gathered. There was a lot of them so its more then possible for there to be either typing errors or names that have been missed all together. Just be aware of that when we lauch and if you can\'t get on the server tell us it might just be something wrong with the name entered or not entered.

Reaction score
    I figured you either had everyone\'s names or were just going to post the IP on the main post, ok then.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    neroneala is mine once more, I gather this is annoying but im excited to get back into rp, I have not seen a community like this since IMVU was in beta. ooooh i cant wait.

Reaction score
    I do not know if the whitelist is working correctly, as it failed to in beta. If you are unable to connect, and were accepted, let me know.

Reaction score
    Whitelist has been temporarily disabled. Note anyone that is obviously not accepted or is disobeying the rules will be banned with no questions asked.

Reaction score
    Server crashed, I\'m going to work on fixing the problem. Give me a little time.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I just found out it went live :P I dont have a very good sense of dates or days of the week during summer

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hi, just wanted to know if I was accepted? post 668. It seems like I fixed the problems stated, but I\'d just like to be sure. I know tecnically the whitelist isn\'t working now (or is it?), so I don\'t want to join and crash your party if I\'m not welcome : )

Reaction score
    Checks forum just as server opens. I\'m like YEAH! Starts starmade. Needs update. OH COME ON!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Character Name: ploxorizer

Personality: Friendly, mostly peaceful and resourceful.

Bio: I grew up in a little colony on a dessert planet far away from others. When i got older, my family died in an attack excecuted by the Eternia military seeking minerals. I got forced out of my own home without nothing. Not even a single credit to keep me alive. That\'s when i met Burrito. He was out scavenging when he found me. He let me join him, and together we roamed around in space looking for a way to get by. We managed pretty well until i got arrested for stealing a potato from a farmer. The guards knocked me out, and when i woked up I was on a prison-ship called hail.

Plans once your in the server: Escape the ship, join up with Burrito and go for an epic adventure.

Other: Eternia