[RP] Eternia [DEAD, don't apply!]

Reaction score
    No beta session today through sunday. This is due to me being out of town and unable to host it from my computer.

Reaction score
    Character Name (keep in mind, you screen name needs to be this): SiaXiz

Personality: Calm, friendly, awesome space craft designs.

Bio (YOUR CHARACTER) (one paragraph minimum!): I found the loop hole and decided to join up with the rebels. I found none of the causes reasonable, so I decided to start my own \"Company\" with its own cause. Only known as \"The Black Matter Coorporation\" we\'ve in total secret developed a design of ships, to take our part, in the fight for the galaxy. As a L\'iakian (A race of \"bug-like\" creatures, who\'ve taken part in every war since, the 1st Vaktorian War almost 5000 years ago, war is in my blood, and my born skills in commanding star fleets, will lead us to victory against the lower race of this galaxy.

Plans once your in the server: Start a faction called \"The Black Matter Coorporation\" as a Star Fleet Commander, I will gain supremacy over the Galaxy (RP-Style) and throw down L\'iakian force, for all the galaxy to kneel.

Other: Sup?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Character Name: Rafe

Personality: Helpful, Active (or at least try to)

Bio: He was born into a poor family. He made a living as a lowly ship engineer. Regardless, he always had an eye for the stars. Once he had enough money, he built himself a small frigate and set ou into the stars, seeking adventure and riches.

Plans once you\'re in the server: Mining, pirate hunting, socializing, etc.

Other: Eternia

Reaction score
    Yeah, sorry for the delay in looking at applications, don\'t feel my best today I don\'t want to look at applications if I\'m not in the right mind.

Reaction score
    There you go, just read the rules. You are approved and good to go. You will recive the IP once the server goes live.

Reaction score
    Looks better, you are approved and will be sent the IP once the server goes live.

Reaction score
    You need to adjust your age, character ages need to be between 18-50, this is too prevent odd ages. Also you need to take a look at the rules again.

Reaction score
    I would suggest making a longer bio, also character ages must be between ages 18-50 this is to prevent odd ages.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    (( reappying with a better App if thats okay ^_^))

Character Name : Jin-Gold

Personality: Kind, Helpful, Stubborn, Open-Minded, Brave, Born Leader, Sneaky, Tactical

Bio: Jin was Leader of the Earth Gov Mining Faction till the faction was wiped out by a hostile faction who was looking to branch out from the sectors that they already ruled. Not many of Faction escaped that war, but those who did went there own ways hoping to kind some ware they could call a new home. Jin how ever wished to rebuild the guild in hopes of rebuilding his life after losing so much. But this time the factions new goal would be to protect those who needed protecting and makes sure what happened to his guild wouldn\'t happen again. How ever Jin would of needed to come up with the funds to start such a faction. Meaning taking any job he could to earn some credits. That\'s how Jin ended up on \"Hail\". How was Jin to know the Ice Crystal transport he was delivering was stolen and property of the \"Eternia Empire\". But who knows how bad prison life can be right ? *Awkward Laugh*

Plans once your in the Sever:

Make some money
    Rebuild Earth Gov faction
    Make a base
    Find some brothers in arms

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Any ETA as to when the server will go live? I\'m dying to start in the community since there are no servers that endorse RP.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Character Name (keep in mind, you screen name needs to be this): Khan

Personality: Lone Wolf, gets things done by himself. Doesn\'t trust anyone. Defensive. At times will take the other person down if provoked.

Bio (YOUR CHARACTER) (one paragraph minimum!): Khan was part of a small resistance force, only known by a few in the Hail prison. A day before the prisoners were set loose, his team attacked the prison guards. Cunning as it sounds, they were sneaking out, but alas, failed. The prison guards caught them. Sure they were put in trial, sent back, but the day of the \'incident\', everyone was given an unmarked escape pod. How he know who was their allies and who wasn\'t? He didn\'t. Khan hasn\'t heard from any of his allies and friends since that day.

Plans once you\'re* in the server: Of course, I\'ll make a ship, but avoid any if not all the ships and only attack if needed. I might join a faction, as long as they are trustworthy.

Other: My ship name will be \'Stug\'. Eternia took my copy of Half-Life 3.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Character\'s age needs to be between 18 - 50 but I think everything else is fine. Damian will probably accept if you change your age.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Not sure, Zam is being a jerk and keeping it in BETA for awhile haha. It should be out soon though.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I would assume your ready to go, damian will probably accept you.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Do you oppose Eternia? Are you looking for a new nation/faction to be a part of?

The Ryzan Empire is recruiting! We have a government system, economic system, and a military system. All is detailed on our thread page. The Empire offers interesting RP opportunities and a chance to fight against Eternia.

Glory or Death!

http://star-made.org/content/ryzan-empire-eterniarp

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Have you set amount of money you start with?

and what about the speed limit ?

Palle.

Reaction score
    Age: 20 Character Name: Rhawin Campbell, nicknamed \"River\"

Personality: silent, kind, (not to be mistaken for gullible), focused on my buisiness

Bio (one paragraph minimum!): Oh, stay away from me with the Empire. Oh don\'t think, i hate them, no. But everyday that i see all those that join their forces, i feel nothing but pity. I am no fighter. Never have been. My buisiness was the hauling, the trading, nothing more. What? You say i\'m to young to do this? Well, maybe i am, but I always liked the silence of space. It was more my home, than the my home planet.

I dont want to meddle with politics, nor Eternia\'s Army. All i want to do is to deliver my cargo form A to B, without a disturbance. Maybe one day, I\'ll find a place to settle down, but this day is not today.

Plans once your in the server: Travel around, maybe establish a small trading-\"business\", and help fellow travelers out there, wherever i can. for a price of course ^^

Other: Eternia... if you ask me, this empire will not be as eternal, as they think.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Character Name: lonewolf401

Personalty: Random

Bio: I was born on a small and peacefull planet. Until one day a ship full on soldiers came and turned the planet intho a prison. For years I have devised a plan to escape. One day, the people came from the Empire and took all the younger people including me to fight for them.

Plans once your in the server: Make a ship and fight for the empire.

Other: Long live the emperor!!

Reaction score
    Character Name (keep in mind, you screen name needs to be this): Depress

Personality: Quiet, calm

Bio (YOUR CHARACTER) (one paragraph minimum!): Woke up one day in a cloner pod, in the medical facility on a grotty prison planet. Suffered Clone Memory disorder, but was never told why he was in a prison facility. Never had time, because it was attacked by pirates shortly after awaking from cryo. Managed to nab a small pod and escape the planet without being seen. Landed on a small city planet and has been partaking in petty crimes and raids to survive ever since. Hopes to sign onto a crew and figure out what happened, to him and to the facility.

Plans once your in the server: Get a ship, join a faction, have fun