[RP] Eternia [DEAD, don't apply!]

Reaction score
    Well known #4? I think we\'re about #2 or 1. I mean.. There\'s only one other topic with more posts than us, and I have never seen this topic below the first page.

Also, if you point out where your application is, I\'m sure Damiann will take a quick look and let you know. Thanks for applying.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    When he said \"well known #4\", I believe he was speaking of Rule #4: include Eternia in the other section of your application.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    yep indeed i am (i cant post that we are nr.4 on the list becals the list keeps updating every sec)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    Character Name: Anton Jurijevich Rechkalov (screenname: Rechkalov)

Personality: Once he was a natural philospher, an idealistic and optimistic one at that, with head full of plans for better world supporting people in exploring their true potential.
    That was once, when he was younger. Before the Eternian ace card entered the orbit of planet Victus and changed the world as he knew it forever.
    Now he is but a cynical realist, which is, as he says, \"an intelligent man\'s best excuse for doing nothing in an intolerable situation\" -though, to be honest, this probably didn\'t come from his head- who is sour and negativistic all the time... and yet, who hadn\'t forgotten his dreams and ideals, though he makes a great effort to prevent his superiors from knowing about this aspect of his personality.

Bio (YOUR CHARACTER) (one paragraph minimum!): As said, Rechkalov used to be a natural philosopher, spending most of his time in academic circles - and it was people from these circles who couldn\'t stay silent once the Eternians took over the world, and in their works, they would often promote the old ideals and encourage people to revolt.
    Something needed to be done about these people - and that\'s when they came to him.
    He thought he left his past far behind him, but the Eternian police dug deep and thoroughly, and had found the leverage they needed.
    Rechkalov betrayed his friends and fellows to save his own arse, and did so in such a fashion that the new government offered him to... prolong their cooperation, so to say.
    Having already proven himself in his eyes to be a coward unworthy of the ideals he used to love, he figured he might as well accept. After all, what would be the point of doing such a service to the new overlords if he was to reject them a few days after that?

And there he is now, several years later; skilled and experienced spy in the services of those he despises, slaughtering those he admires in their name.
    His presence on Hail was no accident, really - someone knew the ship would be attacked, and that someone also wanted one of his own men, or, to be more precise, a loyal pair of eyes and ears on board.
    Our spy\'s mission is nothing less than earning the trust of rebels, locating their base and helping the Eternians end the rebellion once and for all.

Plans once your in the server: Depends a lot on whether there will be some guys representing the rebels as well as the Eternians - if not, then I guess I\'ll do my best to both accompany the \"opposition\" player-made factions on their raids against the Eternians, and -if you would find it acceptable given the rules- to weaken and sabotage their defenses before the Eternian forces\' strikes.

And, if there will be some serious opportunities to roleplay, I would like to act out the inner clash of his, between his ideals and hatred towards the world as it is, and between his guilt and submission to the ones who \"own\" his life.

Other: \"I\'m sorry, Aldous,\" he said, turning the gun away from the lifeless bodies towards the last other man standing. \"They gave me no choice.\"
    Aldous only spitted at his foot.
    A gunshot rang.
    \"...mother forgive me,\" he thought, but it was the words \"Long live Eternia!\" that escaped his mouth as he handed the gun over to the two agents, who were waiting downstairs.

Seriously now; \"Eternia\".

\"My ass.\"

P.S. I hope that making an obviously Slavic character will also serve as an excuse for my bad English. :)

Reaction score
    All I wanted was a bio, so you are good and once we go live you will be sent the IP.

Reaction score
    Hmm, I think I had you written down for rule #4, I keep small records of all applications and that\'s what I written for your name. But I know you know the rules (Maybe) so consider yourself approved.

Reaction score
    If you taken care of rule #4 then you should be fine, you are approved and good to go now.

Reaction score
    Looks good, you are approved and good to go once the server goes live, you will be sent the IP then.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    My application is near the bottom of page 6 i have edited it so that it fits the rules hopefully and would like to request it be looked over again.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    It\'s in beta, so only a few people have the IP. The server will be open later

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Character Name (keep in mind, you screen name needs to be this):halorocks22

Personality:A man who tries to preserve honor and help others as much as possible. He obeys personal morales but isn\'t afraid to turn aggressive when needed.

Bio (YOUR CHARACTER) (one paragraph minimum!):Once a space adventurer, He was traveling near an sector known for asteroids in his small ship that he earned by working for a space station for a couple of years. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw an space battle going on. Approaching slowly, he saw that it wasn\'t a space battle but instead a pirate was attacking a civilian freighter. His ship wasn\'t equipped with weapons, but he knew he had to help. He accelerated towards a large asteroid and pushed it towards the pirate ship, destroying it. However, when Eternia military police arrived on the scene, they accused him of being the pirate and imprisoned him on the Hail. On the Hail, He saw the true face of the Eternia Corporation and swore to do everything in his power to get out and destroy the corrupt corporation.

Plans once your in the server:Perhaps lead a small rebel faction against the Eternia Corporation or join one.

Other:Eternia