[RP] Eternia [DEAD, don't apply!]

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Character Name: Patrick F O\'Malley

Personality: Hotheaded in battlesituations but generally calm, helpfull and a strong leader

Bio: Patrick Was Born on the astroid planet know as Nova 622 just south of the Eternia Corps station, He spent much of his young life tradeing goods from Nova\'s mine to passing traders and pirates for his Father Luke O\'Malley the owner of his familys company Novas Necter. After Many years of hard work the astriod started to have a lower yeild of gems and plex and the company started to collape. Patrick after a long talk with his father went to join the military at the age of 16 and along with his fellow naval trainees passed after 6 months of training. 4 years have passed since Patrick Joined the navy and he is now Captain of a small vessel that scouts out unexplored sectors. One mission Patricks vessel got hit by a EMP Missle noone on his ship saw it coming or even saw the ship fireing it, before he knew it Eternia Corps Beamed aboard his ship and subdued his entire crew, they explained that his vessel was in a restricted part of Eternia Space. Patrick Elbowed his subduer and his entire crew broke out into Small Arms fire with Eternia. After a 4 Hour Battle Abroad his ship his crew was pushed back onto the bridge where they surrendered and were taken prisioner aboard the Eternia Prison Ship \"Hail\"........

Plans Once in the Server: Escape Hail and regroup with the Military to explain what happend to you and your Crew

Other: Eternia

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Character Name: Maxworious

Personality: anxious, lost, humble, open-minded

Bio (YOUR CHARACTER) (one paragraph minimum!):

Ha, what little more than a military recruitment turned out to be just another excuse to send off dozens of prisoners aboard the Hail to one of Eternia\'s many mining colonies. Maxworious was one of those fools who was optimistic enough to think that military service meant freedom. Instead, Maxworious found himself living on an almost uninhabitable chunk of rock far out in deep space. Here, he grew close to some of the other miners that slaved away every day as he did. They formed a psuedo family; looking out for one another as needed. Eventually, by way of the Eternia Mining Postal Service, Maxworious got word from distant relatives that were living a bit better off in the Eternia home sector. At first, Maxworious wouldn\'t even considering leaving all those he had grown close to -- they were his true family, not some distant blood relatives he had never met before. Eventually, after copious amounts of convincing from his family, Maxworious was somewhat forced to take advantage of this opportunity at something closer to freedom.

Saving his meager earnings from daily work, along with assistance from the family he held dear at the mining colony, he set off for a new life with distant relatives in the Eternia home sector. While cramped and rather uncomfortable, the passage went relatively smoothly through its many stops along the way. However, but fifteen Eternia resource stations away from his destination, catastrophe struck; an infamously known pirate squadron of some twenty ships was in the midst of a resource station siege as the passenger vessel approached.

Warned in advance, the captain of the small passenger vessel rerouted the journey around the chaos. While the captain assured the crew and guests that all would be well, a great deal of time passed without any resource station in sight. With few supplies left, the horizon looked grim. As the captain of the vessel made his way to the passenger bay to admit his defeat and the coming demise of the ship, a high-speed projectile of unkown origin punctured the fuselage, causing a grand explosion.

From then on, the memories of Maxworious fade into a haze. One of the lucky few, Maxworious drifted about in the vacuum of space amidst the wreckage, clinging to life. There may have been others, but it is unknown who survived. From the few glimmering specks of memory that Maxworious hung onto at the time, a few shine more than anything else in his memory -- images of an undeniably utopian society flash through. Elegant towers of mystical beauty, almost angellic figures dotting the background; these memories, whether dellusion or not, are likely the most beautiful things that Maxworious can recall.

As for the young traveler, it was reported that he was found drifting through space in an almost chrysalis like encapsule headed towards one of the Eternia resource stations. While other similar stories have been rumored and reported, the names of the individuals that emerged from the capsules fade into the endless Eternia media. As for Maxworious, no special attention was paid; he had emerged in full health, without any apparent differences from a normal Eternia denizen. Sadly enough, without any of his possesions on him, Maxworious was doomed to imprisonment yet again. Cuffed, he boarded the somewhat nostalgiac Hail all the while recalling those glimmering memories, swearing to either find the source of such beauty or to create and spread it himself when he was freed.

Plans once your in the server:

1) Build up a few resources

2) Scout available factions

3) Join an apt faction

4) Serve as a faction architect

5) Adventure?

Other:

I\'m very much a perfectionist and will endlessly work on one thing until I\'m satisfied with what I\'ve created; so, factions, be warned -- I will build to my heart\'s content and will likely restructure existing buildings to make them more aesthetically pleasing (if not functional). Eternia.

Reaction score
    Character name (keep in mind your acreen name needs to be this):dragon_master

Personality: friendly, creative, I have some tactical knowledge, I have really nice ideas if you want to create some vessel but they need to be big ones

Bio(YOUR CHARACTER)(one paragraph minimum):I don\'t know how much time has passed since my home sistem was attacked by the eternia force\'s they sent a full scale attack almost nothing\'s left from it. I only know that i\'m the only survivor.
    I was captured by eternias forces and sent to hail the max security prison vessel i made some friends (dark, brick, veemon, deidara and kirito) but they died because of the guards.
    Now i\'m trying to get out of this bit of floting scrap iron.

Plans once you are in the server:build a almighty dreadnaught vessel(The DRAGONSTORM)

Other:if you harm me i will harm you

DEAD TO ETERNIA!!!

Reaction score
    Character Name: TriBlade

Personality: Reserved, Mysterious, Bitter.

Bio (YOUR CHARACTER) (one paragraph minimum!):

Year: 4058-U3

Crime: [FORGOTTEN]

Friends: [FORGOTTEN]

Name: [FORGOTTEN]

Nickname: TriBlade

*Mechanical Voice*: \"z-=Memory Wipe Complete!=-z\"

*TriBlade*: \"What the... WHERE THE HELL AM I?\"

*Mechanical Voice*: \"What is your name?\"

*TriBlade*: \"I.. I don\'t remember...\"

*Mechanical Voice*: \"[Test Passed]: Threat terminated. Prisoner 414 completed.\"

*Mechanical Voice*: \"Welcome, to your new home. The prison ship Hail. You are here because you are a threat to the people of Eternia. Your stay here will be for the remainder of your life. In the meantime, make yourself useful. The lower hangar requires scrubbing, the lavatories will be cleaned once a day, and every prisoner will take his turn in the mess hall kitchen. Meals, if they may be called that, are served at 7:00 AM and 7:00 PM. Any violations of schedule will put you on permanent detention. New prisoners, report to the kiosk in bay 8. You will be assigned specific tasks for the day. This recorded message will be repeated once every hour and 1/2. Also, be sure t.....\" *BOOOM*

*WARNING* *WEAPON SYSTEMS OFFLINE*

*WARNING* *REACTOR CORE TEMPERATURE CRITICAL*

*WARNING* *ALL HATCHES CLOSED*

*WARNING* *LIFE SUPPORT SYSTEMS OFFLINE*

*WARNING* *HULL BREACH NEAR CELL 230*

*WARNING* *HULL BREACH NEAR CELL 410*

*WARNING* *HULL BREACH IN HANGAR 4*

::Transmission-FFC Domination:: \"Hello enemies, dogs, scum, and criminals of Eternia. We share something in common... Desire for vengance.\" Fire SD-BBs!.... ::End of Transmission::

Plans once your in the server: Escape, and have my vengance on those who ruined me and wiped my memory, whomever they may\'ve been.

Other: The one thing I remember.. is pie.

Reaction score
    Your pie, brought to you by your friends at Eternia Foods & Chemical Labs Ltd, appreciates your lasting memory of us!

Eternia Foods & Chemical Labs Ltd. are not responsible for any unfortunate degradation of memory as a result of eating our foodstuffs.

Reaction score
    Reconage, Coldspace, Baleur, Vargulf

Accepted!

Spaceous, BurningSnoMan

Please review the lore. You both started where you weren\'t supposed to. The lore states your still onboard Hail. Also Burning, just to say so, Hail as it currently is, is pretty near indestructable. It\'s ugly, but by no means weak.

I\'ll review more applications later.

Reaction score
    This is the first Destroyer class I\'ve constructed. Supports a crew of up to five people, with three anti-matter cannon systems, one missile system, and a core. It\'s equiped with two medium sized cannons that do 200 damage each and one large cannon (on top) that does 500 damage. It has about 600 shields on it and four layers of hardened hull. As you can tell, it\'s somewhat damaged because I was testing it against 30 pirates using the fighter class ship.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Character Name: Den

Character Age: 17

Character Personality: Quiet and suspicious of people he doesn\'t know.

Bio (YOUR CHARACTER) (one paragraph minimum!): Den was born into a small colony of bounty hunters, he never really knew anything outside of the group. Heck, he hardly knew his parents who were not allowed to tell him they were his. Throughout his childhood he never showed anything above the norm when it came to skill in the colony, he kept up with the lessons, classes and such fairly well, never falling behind but never moving too far ahead. His favorite ship to pilot was the MKI_Lion, a speedy and strong little fighter that could hold its own quite well in a fight.

It wasn\'t until they put him into the battle readying situations that he showed real promise. Den showed a strong aptitude when flying his Lion and he often came out near the top. It wasn\'t long before he was put into advanced classes where he met his best friend, Solarian. Solarian never actually went by that name, it was always his nickname Flip. Flip earned that nickname because he was probably the most acrobatic student in the colony.

Flip and Den always dreamed of leading their own bounty hunt, a high honour since you would usually be one of the fighters in a small fleet during one. They would lie awake for hours every night planning out how they might lead their hunt, planning out every little detail they could imagine. The two of the finnaly got the chance, there was a small bounty and the leaders of the colony decided to test the skills of these two students by sending them to lead a small group together. Den and Flip were extremely excited and started planning how they might hunt the man down even before they were out the doors.

Finnaly the day had come, and they had everything prepared. They left as soon as they woke up, seeing as there is no way of telling day to night in space. The two of them led a small squad of five towards a small shop in order to kill this man who had been extorting customers for a little extra credits on the side. When they arrived they soon found out they had been tricked. There was a whole Eternian Military fleet already waiting for them. Within seconds they were under fire, and within seconds it was all over. Den and Flip were captured and placed on the prison ship \"Hail\" and the others somehow managed to escape.

The two will never know who betrayed them, but they know one thing for sure; joining the military is not an option. They must escape the ship and join up with the colony, or perhaps start their own bounty hunter\'s colony. Perhaps they will even find the betrayer and exact vengeance. Whatever they do, they must escape before this ship drops them off in a prison on a planet, where they will be stuck forever.

Plans once your in the server: Escape the ship with my friend Flip and restart our colony.

Edit: I decided to edit my entire bio along with my friend flip in order to improve upon it, the last one was rushed and not very well thought through. We hope you enjoy these new bios.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Character Name: Timmothy

Personality: Ruthless, Uncompassionate

Bio: Timmothy being a member of evolution, was born and raised mainly by his father a bountyhunter/pirate, and was taught how to raid enemy ships. He was imprisonned on the ship Hail with his two friends, Flip and Den. The three pirates will now try and escape in order to rebuild the dissolved faction of Evolution.

Plans once your in the server: Group with Den and flip, get resources, make a base, kill people.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Character Name: Wee Fizzy

Personality: Loyal

Bio: Born into a poor family, Wee worked hard from a young age to help his parents support his siblings and himself. He always dreamed of a better life for his family and studied to become a space pilot. Once he got his pilot license, Wee applied for a job at a cargo tranportation company. However, during one of his jobs he was arrested because some illegal substances were hidden (without his knowledge) in his cargo bay.

Plans once your in the server: If joining the Eternia military really is an option, then that might be my first choice, otherwise I\'ll might start my own company.

Reaction score
    Neat been waiting for something like this to pop up

Name:Daris Breaker

Personaility: Cooperative, knowledgeble, loyal

Bio: Daris spent his earlier years studying ship design. There he learned the fundamentals on what seperates a ship, from a space-coffin. He learned the importance of shields, on the relation of thrusters to mass, and where there is no such thing as \"enough power\". During his off hours Daris spent his time applying that knowledge, to build a ship of his own. However due to the large amount of student loans he was not really able to buy the more expensive parts needed to build a ship. This forced him to take some cheap \"alternatives\". The ship barely passed as a space craft, just about anything can bring the improvised ship down. Still Daris moved along to launch his vessel, which surprisingly went well with only two critcal failures. Soon he was in orbit over the planet, only to be oblitarated moments later. He never stood a chance, the last thing he saw was a bright flash as a missile tore his ship apart. He was between life and death, there he heard some voices \"hEy... onE... StilL aliVe.\" \"LUckY bAst...\" then they faded away. Finally after what seemed like a lifetime he came to, only to be greeted by a dirty, grey metal wall. He was trapped in a cell, above he heard a speaker crackle to life, \"Welcome back to the realm of the living, enjoy your stay on the Hail...\"

Some plans: When I get on the sever my plans I guess would be first off deal with the Hail problem, looking forward to finding a way off a prison ship. After that I\'ll start hunting for a place in a faction, if that fails then starting my own will have to do. As my bio suggests I want to focus on building ships, a strong faction needs a strong fleet right?

Other:Eternia

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Character Name (keep in mind, you screen name needs to be this): Alexander

Personality: logical, secretive, curious

Bio (YOUR CHARACTER) (one paragraph minimum!): Alex was born into a small family with nothing but a house, some food, a father and a brother. He always loved to go outside and wander around until his father called him home, but always wondered what lay beyond the planet he lived on, what was past the stars? This curiosity Alex always watched the stars a little bit before he went to bed. He had always thought about venturing out there, to see it for himself, but his father said it would never happen. One morning, after Alex woke up, he could not tell where he was. He was in some kind of cell. When a man walked by he asked him where he was, the man replied \"your in Hail.\" Just three simple words and Alex had been terrified. A question would be in his head for the rest of his life, \"how did I get here?\"

Plans once your in the server: Join the military and help take down there enemies, as well as look at what lays beyond the stars themselves like Alex always dreamed.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Character Name (keep in mind, you screen name needs to be this): Payne Warren

Personality: Reserved, mostly, but sometimes he\'s talkative.

Bio (YOUR CHARACTER) (one paragraph minimum!): Payne\'s planet of origin is questionable at best, because he used to travel the galaxy. He was a miner, but has seen his share of combat and most of the time won\'t back down from a fight, and if his ship is destroyed. They say he\'s like a ghost of wrath. He always comes back with a vengence. Payne left home to pursue a career as a shipbuilder, but it was changed quickly when the Eternian Military captured him and threw him in jail. They said that he was \"illegally manufacturing ships with the intention of destroying the military,\" but he tried explaining that he was only building large planet mining vessles... No one listened to him, and no one wanted to hear him. When he heard the military was recruiting. He decided to go... With the only intention being escape.

Plans once your in the server: Escape the military, find some friends. Once I got friends... We\'ll see what chaos we can cause, or what sort of things we can find in the mostly dark, mostly emptiness of space.

Other: Eternia.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Looking good!

However may I suggest you cover the cannons? Obviously the Eternia ships can\'t be too OP, but as soon as someone broke through that 600 shield, then those cannons could be disabled quickly.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Java\'s Application

Character Name: Java

Character age: 27

Character Personality: Cunning, intelligent, manipulative, and ambitious. Some could call his ambitions \'evil\', but he certainly doesn\'t think so.

Character Bio: Born in a dull grey city named Eira, Java soon singled himself out as a cunning individual. In school, he would always manage to convince people that it wasn\'t him who threw that ball, and that it was the boy in the corner there. He managed to set up traps and pranks for unlucky students. He came top of the class in tests. His teachers said he could become a famous scientist, a ship architect, a miracle doctor. But Java did not fancy himself as something as bland. He had better plans for his life, and as soon as he finished university, he set out with Eternia to the stars.

He joined Eternia as they received funding for a military, and worked as a soldier aboard the destroyer Valiant, meeting two people named SealJuice* and Kostava*, who Java became firm friends with. They began plotting after their work hours - plans to rebel against Eternia and form their own galactic Empire. Java was to be Emperor, Kostava, due to his excellent military mind, was to be military Commander, and SealJuice was to help manage the ships. The makings of a nation were being thought of and written by the three men.

However, little to their knowledge, the Eternians were watching and listening in on them, bugging their rooms. Soon, they had enough evidence, and the rest of the men on the destroyer detained the three. They were arrested, and taken aboard the prison ship Hail. Now, they plot their escape, ready to start their Empire.

Plans once you\'re in the server: Escape the prison, and form an Empire with my friends. Construct huge ships, and rival Eternia. Obtain political hegemony, and build the largest Empire the universe has ever seen.

Other: Prince of Eternia, defender of castle Greyskull.

*My friends shall make applications later.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Character Name: Jorji_Kostova

Character Age: 16 (In game 25)

Character Personality: Cunning, Intelligent and Ruthless

Character Bio: Born on the planet Victus. Had the ability to do well in school but never applied himself, preferring instead to devote his time to outsmarting both his \'peers\' and his teachers alike, causing them to give him permission to leave without them realising they had done it. Despite this there was one student that Jorji considered his equal, one who he could not outsmart, Java. Instead of quarrel in vain Kostova formed a friendship with Java that would survive for eternity. Also SealJuice.

Upon joining the Eternia company and subsequently its military, Jorji finally applied himself, and it proved to be effective. He excelled in the field of war, a master tactician who cared not for the cost of a battle only for the outcome. Soon he grew tiresome of the limits Eternia set for him and together with his friends they plotted to destroy Eternia after establishing a new nation fo their own.

Alas their plans were cut short when they were arrested by Eternia and sent to the prison ship Hail. Continuing their plots, the three plan to escape and establish the new nation, taking revenge on Eternia.

Plans once you\'re in the server: Escape the Hail prison, establish the new nation and take revenge on Eternia.

Other: Death to Eternia! Glory to Arstotzka!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I think I ate one of your pies and had some amnesia, but I... can\'t remember.

Also, I guess your pies are... *puts on sunglasses* unforgettable.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Looking nice!

May I suggest something else? To fit in with the lore, could all the ships (Fighters, Frigates, Briggadier, and so on) be pre-made, and available for purchase at Space Shops? I mean, have all ships, both Rebel and Eternia Military, be pre-build so as to not confuse what side other ships are on, as well as ensure that the server isn\'t riddled with out of place Death Stars, and such? Furthermore, could having a custom ship be extremely rare, rare enough to make custom ships distinguishable. Like exploring a sector, and seeing a ship, and being able to go \"My God, it\'s the Green Eel!\"

Reaction score
    Looking great!

Are you going to need any help making ships? I\'m not too bad, and I have a good design for a powerful, intimidating ship.