Royal Equestrian Shipyard

Reaction score
    I\'d like to post this here, because it\'s related, and most of all, because it was inspired by your Equestria.

Flagship Honesty (HMS Honesty) (WIP, live progress here)

Suggested Role: Diplomatic fleet vessel, planetary blockade.

\"Ever needed something to act as a temporary base, a diplomatic vessel, a carrier and a brick wall all at once? Look no further. Powered by 8 MILLION Cider Power, 6 million of which goes to shielding and the rest to it\'s warp drive, Honesty serves it\'s role to the maximum, far exceeding the specs of ships it\'s size.\"

Specifications (As of 9/27/13, bound to change)

Length: 310m

Height: 83m

Width: 131m

Mass: 74,968.9

Shields: 5,261,058

Regen: 54235/s

Delay: 5s

Power: 343,390,231.1 (8,109,099 e/s)

Thrust: 436,037

Armament: 24 Sub-AMC batteries accompanying 4 \"Manesail\" AMC\'s, capable of doing an estimated 1.5 million damage per sec up to 1.5 sectors away. More to be added.

WARNING: Sustained rate of fire WILL drain power, as well as sustained thrust. True to her nature, she is more than capable of taking down entire fleets, and one might be tempted to do so alone, but without assistance she will not be able to function at full capability.

To Be Added: Support fleet, full interior (Main deck, comn deck and science deck as well as hangar bay and meeting room done), turrets as well as more weapons, agriculture deck and HARMONY core.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I know I\'m probably chasing a long dead/lost cause here, but what\'s happening with the Loyalty? It looks So Awesome on the front page of this topic, but its sad that i can\'t add it to my collection. :(

Is it possible to know if it has been abandoned? Or have you just been to busy to finish it?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    The thread maker is away for over 2 months, so, he won\'t add or make anything else.