Royal Equestrian Shipyard

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    The first Derpy-themed ship...

It will need to be mindblowingly derpy.
    Still functional but odd.
    Some Camera Obscura, fake cockpits, backwards engines.
    Its derpyness will actually allow it to win.
    The main ship disguised as turret?

Reaction score
    Ok so i wanted to make a ship for the mysterious zebra Zecora and i had a ship design in my head for some time now so i decided to make it.

Pics: http://imgur.com/a/Sw3bW

Download link: http://star-made.org/node/6752

Its ment to have cloaking and jamming ability but the power drain is massive so it needs to be fixed but it can also be repurposed for mose sheilds if needed. Some stats follow.

Mass: 338.7

Size: 42m 26m 32m

Power: 43114.3 e/s

Sheilds: 15227.0 (806/s)

Weapons: 8 Antimatter cannons arranged on the ring.

Thrust: 159.4

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Sorry I haven\'t been attending to this thread guys.

I\'ve been busy working on a much more complicated project. Sorry. :(

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Besides, the HMS Celestia is so beautifull, so bright, a real enlightment!

I love your ships BlizzardOfOz.

It seems a little community has been created on this project bases, glad to see there is life on this part of the forum.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Not sure how well this adheres to the size rule, but by my measurements this is somewhere in the medium fighter range.

Pics

Download

Length: 83m

Height: 22m

Width: 34m

Mass: 1042

Shields: 30461

Regen: 1328/s

Delay: 0.5s

Power: 20090(101302.6 e/s)

Thrust: 1406

Armament: 4x AMC, 4x D1000 arrays, and 2x shielded light turrets.

Found out during construction that shielded turrets require power to charge shields. They don\'t draw power from the main ship to recharge shields. This was originally intended to be a fighter craft, but what can you do?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    That\'s definitely getting added to the fleet. I probably need to get the others in there too huh. But it looks fantastic!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Discord ship, indistinguishable from a Warhammer 40k Chaos fleet. :P

But seriously, I would like to see an asymetrical design.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    A large number of people are uploading copies of your ship as their own. Just thought I would let you know. I did not download them all to verify but I pretty sure that most of them are copies as they are saved as HMS_Celestia with a bunch of random numbers after it (like they spawned it without modifying the name the game would give it, then saved it themselves and uploaded it) Sorry for the longwinded explanation.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Don\'t know if you just forgot of if she\'s being tweeked, but there is no download link for the loyalty.

Reaction score
    but what about a Rainbow Dash ship that is super fast? XD

Reaction score
    I tested the HMS_Celestia against The HeldTech_Briggadier controlled by an AI, and found that it has little capability as a major battleship. It didn\'t seem as if the Celestia could even pierce the shielding, much less do any major damage. On the other hand, the Celestia\'s shielding went down after a minute or so, and then i had to retreat, but even so it was still riddled with holes by the time I got away, which would have made me spend ages fixing, if I hadnt decided to destroy it with Lunas Shadow. As it was, it only stood up to the Luna\'s guns for a minute, and then collapsed, leaving me free to destroy it at will.Also, what was up with the price? Ridiculous!

Overall performance:Okay, but definitely not the best, 6 out of 10

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Try retooling the Celestia. It\'s very pretty, but not designed for amazing performance. I gutted all of the innards and hollowed out all of the fancy detail pieces as much as possible, and then laid down new power, shields, thrusters, etc. The ship has plenty of room for everything and you can make it quite a bit more powerful than it currently is.

I didn\'t toy with the weapons systems much, but rebalancing the shields, recharge, and power capacity alone allowed me to sit inside a warzone for several minutes.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I built the Celestia as my 3rd ship in this game. Like... Ever. I wanted it to look pretty, and I didn\'t quite understand power generation and all the other bits and bobs that made a good ship. If anybody has retooled the interior, I\'d love to see a download link. I don\'t want major modifications to the outside, but if you made it more effective, by all means post it and I\'ll put it in the main post and give you credit.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    shouldnt the HMS genorosity be the repair ship of the fleet, i find a ship with a powersupply and astrotech can really tip the balacne in anoyones favor. and also the name kinda ties in.. i guess...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Indeed, and that\'s why \"HMS\" is so... cliche, or well, simply old and overused.

\"HMS\" everywhere, on all servers, and in Equestria, there\'s no Queen/King as \"her majesty\", more of a team of leaders with the same rank, one being original/older and more experienced than the rest, but all of them are \"Majesty\", so it would be \"TMS\", Their Majesty\'s Ship or so :D