[Roleplay] AnimPlay

Reaction score
    Name: blood\'
    Born: 1995, feb

Whitelist: bloodless39 (starmade account)

Personality: Kind, Helpful, doesn\'t mess around, tactically minded, rational

ALLIANCE CHARACTER PROFILE...

Friends: [ERROR#372 information redacted]
    Name: [ERROR#372 information redacted], Admiral.
    Callsign: \'blood\'
    Education: Engineer for Alliance, recruited into Aliance Military Academy in [ERROR#372 information redacted]. Served on AMV Ragdoll during the Rebel Conflict, later assigned to AMV Argonaught. Designed and commissioned Bloodhound class Frigate, Bloodhound 2 Class Dreadnaught, and Hyperion Cruiser. Curently serves aboard Alliance Special Division Hyperion Cruiser. Sector of set operations [ERROR#372 information redacted].

Current directive 42. Engage if Engaged. Free to engage pirates. Explore new sectors/worlds.

Plans:
    Make 215,000,000 in order to purchase Hyperion_cruiser (its a hell of a ship)

(Provide intervieening protection) engage pirates.

Other:

I will not annoy other players and I do accept the rules\" If i genuinly fail to do this, you get my ship, promise.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Whitelist: Pixelated_Tom

Personality: Sneaky, Tactical, Shy, Keeps some secrets.

Character Bio:

Friends: All dead, I have no friends.

Name: Harvey Slim

Nickname: Jerkline Skinner

Education: Sniper Training, Light combat, Been in the military for 5 years, exceeded target grades for the CRR Space combat University

Background: The names Harvey, Harvey Slim... my once existant friends used to call me jerkline skinner, you know from the book Of mice and men; my ma read it to me every night with my little brother, Roland Slim. Those dam space bandits took everything from me, others refer to them as \'Pirates\', we were out one night at one of those fancy diner places when it happened! A group of butt ugly space bandits barged through the door knocking out Roland and my ma, I fought all I could but I was hit and blacked out. When I woke up there was a note reading: \'Harvey, Ive gone to find ma and bring here back, cya around kiddo\', they took her and left... Roland was more mature than me but I was older. I got to the University and applied, got through some years, passed and got some combat skills; I got back home to my friends and they were all dead, every last one! There was a note: \'Kiddo? -Pirate lord, R\' Roland found ma and joined the pirates to help her, instead they killed her and gave him a ship.. Now I want my revenge and I need to avenge my ma!!! Im gunna kill every last pirate \'till Roland submits and I destroy him once and for all!!!

Plans:

Kill Roland

Destroy a Pirate space station

Drink space beer

Find some freinds

Relive my conscience

Fight \'till the end.

Rules: Ill stick to them, I will appeal if you take my space lisence away!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Whitelist: Mujin (starmade account)

Personality: Kind, Helpful, Stubborn, Open-Minded, Brave, Born Leader, Sneaky, Tactical

Character Biography:
    Friends: Died In combat
    Name: James Richerd
    Nickname: Jin
    Education: Pilot, Miner, Military School.

Bio: James was Leader of the Earth Gov Mining Faction till the faction was wiped out by a hostile faction who was looking to branch out from the sectors that they already roled. Not many of Faction escaped the war, but those who did went there own was hoping to kind some ware they could call a new home. James how ever wished to rebuild the guild in hopes of rebuilding his life after losing so much. But this time the faction new goal would be to protect those who needed protecting and makes sure what happend to his guild wouldn\'t happen agin. How ever James would of need to come up with the funds to start such a faction. Meaning taking any job he could to earn some credits

Plans:
    Make some money
    Rebuild Earth Gov faction
    Make a base
    Find some brothers in arms

Other: Will help another faction if a larger one is attacking them.

P.S: I will not annoy other players and I do accept the rules

Reaction score
    Name: Jesse Atwood

Born: 1995 19, July,

Whitelst: NerdInABush (starmade account)

Personality: loner, stubborn, slow to trust, loyal, brave, selfless, cool headed, experienced.

Character Biography:

Freinds: Live in distant galaxy

Name: Gerad Razar

Nickname: The Razar

Education: Willards University of Ship Building, Graduated with honors, Reformed Pirate, Martins Tactical Training.

Once I graduated from Willards I fell into a bad crowd at my job. I was hired into a disguise pirate group, I didnt know until they killed three civilians right in front of me. I was hired as a ship repair man, but it was an elaborate rouse to simultaneously recruit and also sneak onto peoples ships under the pretence of repairs and kill them and take their loot. Threy thretened to kill me, my wife, and 4 year old daughter if I didnt join them, so I faked my death and joined the pirates, spending the next 6 years trying to stay strong to protect my family. One job we did was the event that started to unravel my life. The job was to ambush an alien ambassador, one of the five richest lifeforms in the known galaxy. We waited for them as the ship containing the ambassador and the bodygaurd ships that surrounded him passed through a vital slipspace exit, we had a grid work of unisulated plexiwire in a grid in front of the exit, when they came through at the speed of sound they didnt have time to even think about the breaks. The pilots were dead instantly and my crews went through and slaughtered all survivors. I burst into the Ambassadors cabin and drew my Lazer blade and held it to the Ambassadors throat. The only thing he said was, \"Run!\" As I slit his throat. I turned to see the escape pod doors closing, the Ambassadors 21 year old son was inside, and as the doors closed he vowed that I would feel his pain ten fold. A year passed and we were attracted to a job in my home town, we traveled there and the whole town was destroyed. As we gaped at the sight, soldiers fell apon us, slaughtering my men and holding me at blade point. The Ambassadors son approached with three soldiers and two prisoners in tow. He made the prisoners kneel and took their blindfolds off. It was my wife and daughter. \"Any last words?\" Marik, the Ambassadors son, asked my wife. She looked me in the eyes and said. \"I always loved you. I never even thought of remarrying.\" And Marik decapitated her with one swift sword swing. My daughters scream of fear and greif was cut off as Marik\'s blade tore through her throat too. Their heads rolled onto the ruined street and Marik turned to me and said. \"Now you shall live with the sight of your loved ones dead at my feet. You are now banished from this galaxy. Take him away.\" He turned and walked away, his soldiers binding my hands and feet and taking me to a transport ship. As my wails of greif were anoying them they knocked me unconcious, until about a half hour ago, when I awoke disoriented and scarred, stranded at this shop with nothing but basic supplies and funds.

Plans:

Build an army of warships.

Gather a loyal crew.

Help as many people as possible.

Kill Marik Marlod.

Other:

I have seen and agree to your rules.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Name: Francis Joseph Lopata
    Born: July 13 2001

Whitelist: Left4DeadTank

Personality: Leader, Tactical, Brave, Shortempered.

Character Biography:
    Friends: Ship Crew or Dead
    Name: Atapol Sicnarf
    Nickname: Left
    Education: Computer Technology, Astronomy, Medicine

I born on March 22, 2233, in Riverside, Iowa. I was raised there by my parents, George and Winona. Although born on Earth, I for a time lived on Aether IV, where I was one of nine surviving witnesses to the massacre of 4,000 colonists.

Plans:
    Find the pirates who raided our ship

Kill them

Build an army

Become a ruler of a planet

Kiss a girl

Other:

Race: Human

Ship: Aether VI

I have read your rules and I accept them.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Application

Whitelist: VegaSera (starmade account)

Personality: Driven, Highly cunning and clever, but her distrust of those around her often causes her to forget her good qualities.

Friends: Only an unsteady friendship with a singular pirate that once saved her life.
    Name: Ashelia Sera
    Callsign: Valkyrie
    Backstory: Was amongst the youngest carrier class architects in the academy. After completing her courses in shipbuilding, she went to officer school to learn to command the ships she helped create. She succeeded, but her first mission went sour due to some distrust of her helmsman, her ship was destroyed, all her crew dead. Her escape capsule was rescued by a pirate who kept her identity secret for several months before the other pirates found her, doing unspeakable things and giving her further reason to hate pirates. This went on for months before her sole friend was able to give her a shuttle and help her escape.

Plans:
    She plans to use her learned knowledge to build carriers, battleships and dreadnoughts to eradicate pirates for 50 sectors in every direction. She is so set on this goal that she will often forget about the little things around her.

I will not annoy other players and I do accept the rules

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Name: Len Beisen

Born: 1995 23. june

Whitelist: iamonfire

Personality: clever, shy, semi-reliable, terrible speller

Character Biography: Age: 27

Friends: The crew of my ship not yet killed by pirates.

Name: Len Beisen

Nickname: Ben

Education: ship construction, mining, business management, weapons

My father died in a pirate raid while mining in the Kepler belt. My last ship was also attacked by pirates, most of my crew was killed, all of them were my friends. I now produce armed mining vessels to protect my fellow miners. I am now constructing a massive ship to hunt pirates with.

Plans: start a business in ship construction, hunt down pirates, mine

Other: looking for those who would join me in my hunt.

I will not annoy other players and I do accept the rules

Zeveryn

The Devious Traitor
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Name: Daniel Carl Gustafsson
    Born: 1992 02 15

Whitelist: Zeveryn

Personality: Mysterious, independent, Noble, Loyal, Kind, economical, easy to learn.

Character Biography:
    Friends: Mick Jones
    Name: Dan Orlando
    Nickname: Dan
    Education: Naval officer, Mechanics, Missile Station Operator.

I came from the planet of Mirinites, wich were attacked by the fierce and brutal Truleman Emperical Fleet the planet was utterly destroyed and its population scattered into small groups wich has ever seince been adrift in space, My name is Dan orlando and i were a Naval officer on the Mirinite flagship Internum, Internum is all there is left of the Mirinite high counsil.

Mirinite high counsil and the remaining Admirals and naval military command decided to regroup as many Mirinite ships they could find and find a planet to rebuild and take back their home sector from Truleman Empire.

This is were i met Jones, Mick Jones a middle aged combat pilot. Mick and me bonded a friendship that you didnt belive existed anymore.

The Mirinite Counsil decided to settle down on a barren desert planet not far away from Barik Sector, A sector notorious for its gigantic astroidbelt. Said and done we settled and put Internum in geosynch orbit around the planet the came to call \"home\". and so begun the rebuild and search for revenge.

Two months later we had something you could call a fleet again and i were assigned to my very own ship. due to the lack of trained pilots. The ship name was a Frigatte class ship called Hope, It was like a tiny rat if you were to compare it to Internum flagship. I got to recruit 3 other persons for my crew and of course i choose Mick Jones the good friend of mine and we were assigned to scout the outlying sectors....

Plans:

Scout the outlying Sectors in the search for potential threats.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Name: Leonardo Flora LaMont
    Born: 1990 22, January

Whitelist: zZPestilenceZz(starmade account)

Personality: Closed, shut-in, Nervous, avoiding, warm, kind, prone to run away from problems.

Character Biography:
    Friends: This man only has a few friends, most of his few being lost to a blackhole, tthe rest wandering the galaxys bbeyond his touch.
    Name: Leonardo Flora LaMont
    Nickname: Pest
    Education: Pilot, Merchant, builder.

January 22nd, 2000

mom and dad baught me this new diery for my birthday but i cant write well yet ill wirte in it in the future i dont want to be seen with a diary either

May 4th, 2005

Mom kept nagging about how never wirte in this crappy thing but she knows that a guy can\'t bring a diary to school, that\'d be just great? Wouldn\'t it?! Anyways, I have to write in this stupid thing and write about my crappy day so why not?

My dad forced me into following into his footsteps and spent all his money to get em into the academy for the mechanically gifted, even when I know I could have gotten in for free. He just looked me in the eye and boted me off without a word. I\'d love to fail in this school just to make him angry and watch that little vein on his head pop but I find it hard not to be interested in these classes.I love learning about the quantum particales and experimenting with the newest forcefields. My dream is to be the number one ship manufactuer, but that dream is far away. I\'m an excellent student, but not the best. THat would be my friend Shawn. He\'s always trumped me in power design and weaponry so when it came to the school duels he always picked me. I\'d just stock up with shields and try to but him out of the ring sumo style, unfortunatly, that never works. Hmph, I\'m tired. I\'ll pick up later.

-----------------------------------------------------------Three years later------------------------------------------------------------

Leonardo lazily pulled himself from bed. The diary he once used now tucked away in a forgotten shelf under piles of clothes. Today was the first day of summer. He was now 18 years old and lived in a second class house. He had a steady income employed under Shawn, as his advisor and partner. Leo sluggishly slid across his floor and out the door to recieve the mail. He always did this activity first, to wake himself up, no matter what. Halfway to his mailbox he picked up pace and began to walk faster, he was more awake now and he came to life, like pouring oil on the tinman. Except the tinman was a toddler, and the oil was an energy drink. He opened his mailbox to recieve his five spam mails, which he instincitiv;y threw them in the trash and began to walk back inside, however his neighbors eye caught him and he waved to the plump, slightly overweight , and old women. The wise elder seemed to have a suprised expression on her face. Leonardo silently pondered this. Suddenly he felt a gust of wind blow across him, and he felt all over his body and suddenly he realized with his manly parts dangling in the wind. Leonardo was as naked as the day he was born. That moment seemed to last forever, him staring at his pale and thin body. The eldery women feeling her heart began to grow weak, suddenly and swiftly. She fell, a heart attack had been given to this woman, by Leonardo\'s naked body. Leonardo, witnessing what had happened. He packed his bags and moved, he moved to a place fo far away. No one would ever find him. That moment would forever traumatize him. Never to be the same person again, he moved to an alien planet and he would live there in solitude....FOrever.

[You may be wondering, where\'s the tragic backstory? Why did he leave because of that? If you are asking these questions, then ask yourself \"Have I ever killed a woman with my manhood.\" And as many of you may say yes, we all know these are all lies. THis is the tragic backstory. Leo is a murderer, of mysterious ways. He never wants to kill an eldery lady again, and so he lives alone. Also, I don\'t like serious storys I feel that the \"My parents were killed, I am alone, I have nobody, My home was destroyed, revenge, revenged, I will kill Naruto Uzamaki\" stories are overused, and so I choose a stroy with no tradgedy at all, just the death of an old lady, and nakedness.]

Plans:
    Get over it.

Makes some friends.

Rule the galaxy

???

Profit

Repeat.

Other:\"I will annoy other players and I do not accept the rules\". It\'s opposite day! Therefore I mean: \"I will not annoy other players and I do accept the rules\".

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Name: Landon Quirk

Birth: 1995, December 11th

Whitelist: rylawesome

Personality: Smart, cunning, tricky, leader.

Character Biography:

Friends: Killed in the battle for the DS-1 Orbital Battlestation (Hint hint star wars fans!)

Name: Peirce Swek

Nickname: Peircer

Education: Piloting, ship construction

Me and my fellow men were protecting the hanger of the DS-1 Orbital Battle Station, when alarms went off, meaning evacuate. Me and my crew hopped in an escape pod, but alas, we were hit by a missile. We landed on the planet below, and i was forced to kill my fellow men to survive. I was found by some police, and they took me to this sector. With a dark past, I\'m not afraid to kill my fellow men, if it means my survival...

Plans:

Build my might,

Kill the men who blew up the Space Station, and hunt down anyone affiliated with them.

Find any other survivors.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    name: dun soul

born: 03/23/1995

whitelist: 24soul

personality: inventive,a guide,problem solving,daring

character bio:

name: jack dun greens

nickname: dun

education: stuff i picked up over the years

i was a drifter hitchhiking from sector to sector. learned to build all most any thing. worked as a engineer during the war. now its over, i go where the solor wind takes me. i make money doing odd jobs. it keeps me going.

plans

get a ship

find a rock

settle down and build a home

other: I will not annoy other players and I do accept the rules.

Reaction score
    Name: \'Blue\' Rabbit Fordak
    Born: 1999, December 7th.

Whitelist: Blucifer (starmade account)

Personality: Loyal, strict, honest, single minded, creative, humorous, short tempered.

Character Biography:
    Friends: Dead by murder, sabotage, or suicide by insanity,
    Name: Blue Fordak,
    Nickname: Blue, or Blucifer in certain situations.
    Education: Engineering, ship building, basic millitary training, pirate experience.

My story ain\'t a pretty one. I was a good kid at the beginning, had some friends in the local guard for my planet, which we nicknamed the \'moneystroid\', for being pretty small, and for being an amazing moneymaker in minerals. During that time I was a mechanic, repairing ships and if the time called for it, making \'em too. After the increase of piracy in the area, since the \'moneystroid\' was quite a rare find, you could rape a cargo ship and get millions in minerals. I was drafted into the millitary, given a ship, and basic military instruction. Throwing me out to defend these cargo ships with barely the knowledge to drive the damn ship. Sadly, the few ships they were able to send out to defend the cargo weren\'t enough, and my unlucky ship was one of the captured. I was given a choice, get (yet again) drafted, this time into a pirate ship, due to the nonexistance of a engineer, or to get killed. I picked the former, due to my enjoyment of my unlucky life.

That piracy was spanned out of a few years, not that bad until they found a engineer that was much better then I. I was sent out of the airlock faster then I knew it. Luckily, I landed on a space station, the impact nearly killing me however. I was given medical treatment, then sent back out with a basic ship. I\'m out for revenge of those theiving pirates, and maybe making peace too. I want to give the people what I never had, peace.

Plans:

1. Get my revenge on the pirates, they deserve to die for what they did to me.
    2. Make some friends, mine some ores. Get the cash for some of my plans.
    3. Get a group or so together, keepin\' peace in ways that the peacekeepers so far couldn\'t.
    4. Get a base, planet, or such. Might be far fetched, but everyone got dreams, right?
    5. Do the best I can afterwards, tryin\' to keep people from having the horrible life I had.

Other: I will not annoy, or otherwise disrupt other players experiences, and I accept the rules.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Name: Alan Walker Freeman

Born: 2012

Whitelist: Cobra45

Personality: Vengeful, Stubborn, Compassionate, Short-tempered, Man of action, Man of his word

Character Biography:

Friends: Deceased

Name: Alan Freeman

Nickname: Cobra

Education: University of Programming, Father\'s Flying Lessons, Miner (part time)

Other

Me and my friends, we just wanted to have a break. So we went drinking, left the colledge for a bit, and got drunk with adreniline. but all that time i wasted. . .I could have saved them

when i came home. . .My Mom and dad,, i thought they were toying with me but, i saw burns in their Clothing. they were all murdered, and it was all my fault.My baby brother, Micheal, Is gone. all that was left was a ransom note. i\'m going to find that basterd, my only problem ,is how? with a wrecked ship, i won\'t be getting far. But i know i can find him. He has a scar the reaches down his arm, like a blade. This time, I won\'t get distracted. I\'ll find him. thats a promise

Plans:

Repair the speeder

Find Micheal

Arm the speeder,

Avenge mom and dad.

Find who sent him

Kill the ring leader

Other:

I promise not to annoy other players in this server And i accept and will follow the rules

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Name: Jacob Larson

Born: 4/14/1996

Whitelist: Larsdude

Personality: Very Laid back, Understanding, Calm, Tactical.

----------

Character Biography

Friends: All but my closest have died in combat.

Name: Lars McNamara

Nickname: N/A

Education: Best in class at Templar Training Academy, Best in class at Advanced Templar Officer Academy.

I was born a normal child, a civilian on a world ruled by the Templar Order. When I was of age, I volunteered for the Templar Guardsmen, a police branch of the Order. The Templars went into a ten year period of warfare with the corrupt and weak government of Bastillia. I was selected alongside many others like myself to join the Templar Knights. As the war raged on, i quickly rose through the ranks. My cold tacticial mind led to me coming out of many battles the great hero.

After the battle of Sjinden I met Cornelus Valiance, an Ex-BNF Admiral who wanted to diffect to the Templars. With him, i co-ordinated a coup d\'etat that led to the defeat of the Bastillian government. The Order rewarded me with the highest combat title in the Templar Order, assigning me as the Grand Knight, leader of the Templar Navy. I then chose Cornelus Vallaiance as my best friend and right hand man in light of his contribution to our victory.

It is now my eternal mission to help the galaxy reach a state of unity and peace. With the full might of the Templar Navy behind me and my best friend beside me, i will help those who seek light and snuff out those who seek ruin.

Plans: To secure peace, prosperity, and unity to all civilization(s).

Step 1: Acquire a worthy ship

Step 2: Maintain peace by working alongside peacekeeping likeminded individuals

Other: ((The Templar theme is merely a play on name. I promise i wont rant on about religion, nor am i a religious nut in real. I am simply fascinated with the Templar belief of unity)

======================================================

Name: Tommy Larson

Born: 7/7/1996

Whitelist: Uhhoh

Personality: Comical, helpful, dedicated, serious when necessary.

----------

Character Biography

Friends: All but one died in battle.

Name: Cornelius Valiance

Nickname: N/A

Education: Best in class at Bastilia Naval Officer Academy, Initiated into Templar Knights after diffecting from Bastilia.

Born on Bastillia, Capital of the Great Bastillian Republic, Admiral Cornelus Valliance was the Supreme Commander of the BNF (Bastillian Naval Forces) during the first Intersolar-war. Overseeing the defeat of the insurection, Cornelus became a hero, and quickly rose as an icon to his people, a posistion he would hold with great pride...until the Fall of Sjinden.

Not much is known about what really happened, but reports were everywhere blaming him for the massacare. Cornelus was stripped of his comission and forced back into the low class life of the sprawling colony world Aegis 17. It was there that he met Lars Mcnamara, a ship captain of the Templar Order. Convinced by their goals and seeking to regain his title, Cornelus joined the Order and, using his connections within the BNF, launched a coup d\'etat against the Bastillian government.

Today, the Templar flag flies over Bastillia with he, Cornelus Valliance Highlord of the Order and Supreme Commander, at its helm. After securing peace on Bastillia He went on to be the second in command to Grand Knight Lars McNamara. What remained of the Bastilian Naval Forces after the Coup were assimilated into the Templar Order and are now under Cornelus\' direct command.

Plans: To secure peace, prosperity, and unity to all civilization(s).

Other: N/A

===============================================

We have seen and agree to your rules and will not annoy other players. We hope that we can also be beneficial to preserving the peace on this server.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    When are the many people who are applying going to be white listed? Also when is the server going to be available?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Name: Andrew

Born: 1998

Whitelist: Deathmyster

Personality: Sneaky, Lonedog, Angry easily, Tries to act cool, Jokester, Wears a mask to hide face, Mysterious

Character Biography:
    Friends: Been with them till their oxygen supply ran out and they suffocated to death.
    Name: ???
    Nickname: Death
    Education: Pilot, Assasination, War, Anger Management (Cut short from attack)

This is my secret. Not yours. If you leak this. I will hunt you down and kill you. I go alone. I survive. not find \"friends\" or \"allies\". This isn\'t a joke here. You have this message. Now don\'t you dare. DARE underestimate me. [M E S S A G E E N D]

Plans:

Survive.

Survive

Survive

Survive

survive.

Other:

Reaction score
    Name: Senne

Born: 30/10/1995

Whitelist: Dustandflour

Personality:,Honest,Helpful , Kind, Keeps promises, Calm,

Character Biography:
    Friends: In a different dimension
    Name: Ragnaroots
    Nickname: Trade
    Education: Trading, Pilot, Shipbuilding, Alien Technology

Backstory:

I traveled here from a different dimension... I started my journey 35 years ago...

A foreign specie is what i am.. sort of, half human , half alien . That also explains my age you see? the lifespan of our specie is around 800-1000 years so as comparison to a human i am a teenager..

I have no family as far as i know, my parents left me at an orphanage and i have no memory of them.

I left my dimension because i believed there was more to life than sitting on a planet for the rest of my life , so now i am here to start up a trading company and i am seeking fortune with it... The rest of my story .. well let\'s just say you will find out.

Plans:
    Starting up a trading company.

Building a tradeship

Seek fortune.

Look for friends or partners.

Other: I read the rules and i understand them,, i prefer a neutral/friendly playing style , will never grief or start wars.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Name: Ian Partridge
    Born:1998/11, July

Whitlist: beans.12

Personality: slow typer, Love to be part of a team, 100% forwards (no dancing around the subject), open to constructive criticism, love deep colorful backstories, medeocer builder, dyslexic (trouble spelling sumetimes :P ) ,ok leader but a great #2, likes slow and fast paced RP, most of all I AM CANADIAN

Character Disc.: 6\"5\' | short red bushy beard | empty stare | larg build but also over weight |

Character Bio:
    Friends: As a psychopath he makes no emotional bounds
    Name: John Hancock
    Nickname:\"Beans\" \"Brick Bag \"
    Education: Ship work, Contraband smuggling, Pilot, Gunner, Ship for hire, Merc, Intellegence gathering, Private work (just any old random task), Contract work (a set number of tasks over a period of time)

While smuggling a family of Lytherians thru a uncharted sectore of space, Ian Partridge as he was known was ambushed by rogue legionair loyalists. out numbered and out guned he made a last ditch attemp to help his cargo. he jetasined the family in the only escape pod and distracted the Police gon Gangster just long enough so the Lytherians could escape. The result how ever was not fitting to this hero, while fighting of the scum he suffered a head truama that put him in a coma. When he was captured and taken back to the Legionair station he started his life a\'new as a Legionair. when he had fully recovered he decided to leave his legion family and search for a greater meaning in life. Or just some sh**y job.

Little is know about this thick, stuborn, man for hire. He hase no past, and no clear future, he is a wondering soul. A angry psychopathic smuggler soul with a blood lust for evil life. (no im not going to RDM) but mostly just an every day dude.

Plans:
    Join a faction
    Help strangers (for a price)
    Make money
    Smuggle
    Be diplomatic
    Help those in need and vanquish thos who are evil.(based on character values)

Other: I will not annoy other players and I do accept the rules. i am looking forwards to being an active respectful law abiding citizen of the univers :)