[Roleplay] AnimPlay

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Name: Specter
    Born: 1996 27th December

Whitelist: Specter (starmade account)

Personality: Brave, Born Leader, Sneaky, Keeps promises, Tactical, Aware.

Character Biography:
    Friends: Got some comrades left.
    Name: Specter
    Nickname: N/A
    Education: Engineer, Fighter Pilot.

I was part of the the Confederation and we had started a war. I was on the mothership when I had to abandon ship in an escape pod due to the ship being destroyed. I flew for days until I landed upon a deserted Island. I gathered minerals to build a ship in which I could locate and kill the pirates which attacked us.

Plans:
    Make some money
    Find a faction
    Attack pirates
    Find my way home.

Other: I will not annoy other players and I do accept the rules.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Name: Paignton Morris
    Born: 21st October 1996

Whitelist: PaigntonM (starmade account)

Personality: Trusty, Brave, Born Leader, Sneaky, Reasonable, Tactical

Character Biography:
    Friends: Come to join me Specter is his name.
    Name: Paignton
    Nickname: Cobra
    Education: Pilot,

I was in the Confederation at war with the Pirates, when I got attacked by a few ships, My ship fell and crashed into the nearby planet. I scaveneged the metal together and lived rough on the Ice planet that name was unknown. I then caught glimpse of a trade ship that landed to scavenge and I hopped aboard and it took me to the nearest shop. Where I met Specter.

Plans:

• Make some money
    • Find a faction
    • Raid pirates
    • Make some nice looking ships.

Other: I agree with the rules.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    BOB

born 2006

OPTIONHD

retarded unreasonable stupid untrustworthy

charater age 5

friends all dead/raped

name bob jr

gender shemale

education mcdonalds welcome training

i was manning my station at window position bravo alpha charlie when a couple of people from the hood stole 2 big macs at gun point. i remembered what i was trained for and ran like hell.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Name: Nick L
    Born: 1997, November 24

Whitelist: KrazyKat (starmade account)

Personality: Calculated, Alone, Lost, Vengeful, Depressed

Character Biography:
    Friends: Lost his only one in battle
    Name: Nikolai Kat
    Nickname: \"The Russian, The Kat\" ship named \"Black Rock Shooter\"
    Education: early mining experiences, extensive military education, fighter & Frigate piloting

Early in life I was born and raised in a mining family on the planet Rasiya, but that soon changed when our planet was attacked and I was drafted in the space comrades program. I started as a pilot and within weeks I became known as an ace, the distinct and unique black/blue coloring and single large laser cannon on my fighter lead to its naming \"Black Rock Shooter\". I also had a very tactical mind and was able to get my comrades out of trouble a few times in the heat of combat, my superiors saw my potential and soon I was receiving commander training to start leading our troops to victory. I passed training with no hassle and lead a medium sized destroyer, out of love for my old fighter I also named my new ship \"Black Rock Shooter\", a stab at my mining past and murderous future. We seemed to be winning the war but our government, the ????????, were such terrible leaders they nearly drove our war machines into the ground and almost halted military production, out of disgust I deserted; taking my ship alone with me.

When I left I turned around for a moment just to see the planet get ripped apart by a planet nuke. Along the way my ship was torn apart by a huge group of pirates, I barely escaped in a shuttle. Now I have travelled a few thousand sectors to a new star system, to see what I can make out of my life now.

Plans:
    Find a faction

Rebuild my beautiful ship

Rebuild my life

Other: I am Russian IRL, and roleplaying one is something I have done for many games. Also the reason I can\'t get Black Rock Shooter is that the previous server I was on kicked me out for no reason before I could catalog it. I will not annoy other players and I do accept the rules.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Name: Wisper
    Born: N/A

Whitelist: Wisp0

Personality: Clever, Recourceful, Practical, Distrustful, Patient, Borderline, Thoughtful. He has an interest in taking technology apart. As far as we know, he is like a gremlin.

Character Biography:
    Friends: N/A
    Name: N/A
    Nickname: The Gremlin, Circuit-breaker, Willo-the-wisp
    Education: N/A

The being known as \"Wisper\" is of unknown origin. Wisper was found inside the debris of a destroyed fleet cruiser, that was taking him to planet Demorai for unknown reasons. Found in sector 87, all of the scientist\'s notes that were recorded, had been obliterated in the deadly explosion. \"Wisper\" was the name given to him by his doctor because the only time he would communicate was when he wispered to her. We found \"Wisper\" spelled backwards on the collar of his suit. When we found him, we had thought that he was dead. Despite the amount of damage to the ship, the lack of oxygen, heat, and any nutrition whatsoever, Wisper had survived off of nothing. He has leathery dark gray skin, and is humanoid. he has several three inch thick horns that come vertically out of the top of his head. The horns are blunt, like ivory, only more dense. He has no eyelids, turqoise eyeballs, and no hair on his body. He wears a mask over his mouth which, he refuses to take off.

Other: Be careful not to let him into the dark...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Application (my first application, advanced apologies if I incorrectly state information :p )

Name:Jackson Isiah Meece (J.I.M. for short)

Born: July, 24th 1998 (SAME BIRTHDAY!!! :D )

Whitelist: Dolphin Safe (or Dolphinator)

Personality: Reserved, brave, can do attidude, determined, soft-hearted, looks for less violent outcomes to situations, strange, mentality shifts from distant to close, friendly, trust-worthy, suspicious of others, clever.

Character Bio:

Friends: Back on Serribus

Name: Parston Douhl

Nickname: Slinle (Sluh-inn-uhl)

Education: Serribus Advanced Technological Arts (S.A.T.A.) diploma, six years of astrological and extra-terrestrial philosophy, advanced military piloting, the only being on Serribus to recieve an Intergalactic Travelers license.

Parston started life on a well developed, Earth like planet far into more desolate regions of space. He was intelligent, though not the smartest person on Serribus. Parston was also well built, but he wasn\'t the strongest person. What set him apart from the others suited for his mission, was his determined and courageous heart. Serribus was in an elliptical galaxy, and the galaxy held much fewer stars than others (in a cosmological scale per-say). His species had never contacted, nor proved existence of life beyond Serribus. Planes became advanced in Parston\'s childhood, and he watched them soar over his house to the military base just outside his town. He dreamt of them, and the stars. He\'d heard stories and seen movies of planes in space, but there hadn\'t been a shuttle launch in nearly fifty years. As Parston grew older, his life took twists and turns through life\'s hardships. His parents fought, he felt like a stranger to his family, and his friends always seemed to leave him. As soon as he finished his advanced educational program, he immediatley left for college in hopes to turn his luck. At the ripe age of 18, the college secretly had military officials watch over Parston, because he was something they\'d been searching for nearly five decades. Six years later, Parston was recruited into Serribus\'s leading military being trained as a pilot for ten months. It was then, that moment when two men in black suits talked to him, that his life was changed forever. He was offered the deal of a lifetime, to be a pilot, IN SPACE! Two months later he was settled nestled in his ship\'s cockpit, the world\'s cameras all aimed at him. His mission was simple, once in space, activate the fragile hyperdrive and set the cryo-containment and food supplement feeder for six months. Investigate his surroundings, do the same, and come back. Only the cryo-containment machine wasn\'t set for six months, it was set for a year. Serribus\'s Deparment of United Nations\' Space Counsel thought six months would be too little time for their young hero to find anything, and hacked the ship. They sent him on a suicide mission, with a special camera that would deploy back to Serribus and relay information across the galaxy. Parston awoke, cotton mouthed, starving, and confused, a year later as his ship beamed through space. Then...it stopped. Parston checked the ship\'s console, terrified by the date, and even more so by the fuel rations. The isotope used to power the hyperdrive had depleted in the ship\'s elongated journey. And then Parston was struck with an even more petrifying reality...he was stranded, light years from home, in for all he knew could be the void of God\'s failed experiments. What littled preserved food and water he had left for the investigation went quick, and as loneliness drove Parston closer to insanity, the new voice in his head prompted him on how hopeless it was. A week followed, and supplies were gone. Inertia, however, kept his ship going just under the speed of hyperdrive, until the pull of gravity on one particular star changed his fate. Parston, however, had given up all hope, and climbed back into the cryo-containment machine, set for 100 years. As Parston slept away life, the star pulled him like a slingshot, and head-on towards a terrestrial planet\'s inhabited surface. The inhabitants of Harth were peaceful, and familiar with space travel. They nursed the near dead alien (who only survived impact because of the aeuro-titanium shell of cryo-containment) back to health, and Parston once again, awoke. However, not on Harth, but on a space station far above Harth, ready to go home and report back, with no way of doing so.

Agenda:

Find as much information on extra-terrestrial life, culture, history, and technology as possible

Find out what happened to his ship

Find a way back home

Survive

Other: Parston suffers from PTSD, and though his personality usually deems him the good guy, certain situations or events could trigger a full on melt-down. His mental stability as been severly tampered with, and the uncertainty and loneliness he\'s feeling opt him to find a companion or crew.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    name:Ron Jeweler

born:N/A

Whitelist: Dragonslayingbeast

persontality:brave, comedius, serius, cocky,

character biography:

Friends:N/A

Name:Ron Jeweler

Nickname:N/A

Education:Gunning

Ron Jeweler was once a very powerful drug dealer, until one day he met his fate along with his ship, The Jeweler, he was ripped to pieces floating out in space.Until one day someone came across his great ship went inside and found him. they brought him to there home planet in sector 2,2,1 where he was then transfered to a cyborgasist, they took out his braind and transfered it into a space suit. now hes never been able to take it off. he lost all his memorys execpt for the ones before the incedent. hes back and he wants his revenge on whomever did this to him, and hell get it.

[CSI miami theme \'\'yeeeeehhhhhhh\'\'

Reaction score
    Whitelist: Vargulf. (starmade account)

Personality: Split Personality, Sometimes cold and bloodthirsty, others, Energetic and mildly insane.

Character Biography:
    Friends:
    Name: Samuel Greggovitch
    Nickname: Vargulf
    Education: Miner, Mercenary combat tactician.

[Establishing connection to rouge database]
    [Entry: Vargulf]
    Very little information has been gathered about this formidible pirate. Previously, he was head of a mining corporation, one of his biggest goals of which was to discover ancient civilizations lost behind the stars. The station that he designed & launched was the most advanced one prepared for deep space. It was scheduled to return within 7 years, but wasn\'t seen again for 10.

The station was found derelict in the shadow of a small, distant moon. The scouting party brought back horrible news. The entire crew was dead, nearly all from suffocation. The airlocks were sealed, and life support shut down. Those that had survived for a time seemed to have been hunted down. Barricades found, but easily had been crushed by a large construction bot. The only living passenger discovered on the station was Sam, but his psyche was long degraded. He said nothing, aside from responding to all direct mentions with the word \"Vargulf\". The scouting party attempted to search the database files for information on what had gone wrong, and discovered the most recent files from years prior, they had discovered a massive temple on an outlying planet. But the coordinates had been expunged, and there were no more data entries.

Upon returning to the docking vessel, they had found that vargulf was gone, as well as the ship they arrived with. He has since been discovered in connection to multiple kidnappings and murders, as well as infamously stealing an entire space station. No other information exists upon this individual. [Entry Terminated]

Plans:

Make a fortune.

Establish a Faction

Construct a Fleet

Launch a crusade.

Other: ZHINE RULES BE ACCEPTED, ANNOYANCE FACTOR SHALL BE REMOVED. VARGULF!!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Name: Austin LeWright
    Born: 1994 14. December

Whitelist: paypass

Personality: Kind, Tactical, Trustworthy, Useful, Open-Minded, Brave, Natural Leader, Reasonable, Problem Solver

(subjected to change while in character)

Character Biography:
    Friends: Too shy to make any
    Name: Nitsua
    Nickname: what others find fit

Education: Pilot, Ship designer, electrical Engineer, High Math Education

For my birthday my parents decided that we will take a trip into space. As we were circleing around another planet to return home our ship was attacked by pirates. They stole all the items on board kidnapped my parents. Then the pirates abandoned me on a deserted island. The only reason I survived was because I found a small abandoned outpost; inside was a plexstorage with a few basic materials. With the materials in hand I constructed my first spaceship and away I went to achieve my goals.

Plans:

Find the pirates who took my parents

Rescue my parents
    Make some money
    Find a faction
    Make a base
    Build amazing ships; in form and function

not in that order

Other: I understand the rules and will try my best not to swear

Reaction score
    Name: Ryan Charles Sarahs
    Born: 1993 03. March

Whitelist: Sherv272 (starmade account)

Personality: Firm Principles, Disiplined, Friendly, Charming, Great Problem Solver, Enjoys Challenges.

Character Biography:
    Friends: Apart of my crew (Apps to Follow)
    Name: Cassadin \"Woflie\" Lythar
    Nickname: Wolfie
    Education: Military Fleet Training Provided By The Gallente Federation Navy

After a malfunction of the Faster The Light Drive our ship got thrown into a new Universe, Now with just my crew our aim is to re-establish the Gallenete Federation Navy in this new universe and climb our way to the top

Plans:
    Make a faction,
    Earn enough money for my ship
    Do Alittle Mercenary Work For Rep
    Build a Station HQ

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Name: Kyle Anthony Downes
    Born: 1997 12th May

Whitelist: cyberferret.1 (starmade account)

Personality:Trusty,Stubborn, Hopeful,Bold, Brave, Born Leader, Reasonable, Keeps promises, Tactical, Military man, Republican

Character Biography:
    Friends: Lost in an off world prison mine.
    Name: Cornelius Straus
    Nickname: Iron Fist
    Education: Former admiral, Fleet Academy, Pilot, Former smuggler

Once the high admiral of a dying republic, I was imprisoned when a new regime came to power. Having spent almost 5 years in a mining prison, I managed to escape and board a pirate ship where I was brought to a whole new galaxy, Though this was not like back home, here there was now galactic republic, only chaos. Pirates attacked anyone they could and so I, Victor Strang take it upon myself to unify the fractions of this remote galaxy and create a new republic, one that will be strong enough to protect everyone in it. But that will require allies, and though I managed to escape the mining prison, officers who I had served with where not so lucky, so I shall first have to rescue them, the this galaxy!

Plans:
    Learn the where abouts of the mining prison
    Found stong fraction (United Earth Federation)
    Build a fleet.
    Make a base
    Become Leader of the fraction and lead them in a galactic war of unification

Other: Thought it might be good to have a galactic power strugaling for domanance, could create some cool battles.

I will not annoy other players and I do accept the rules

*edit wow so many people want to join and they all have amazing applications, seems like a good community :P

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Name: Kintou V. Lee
    Born: 19/04/1994

Whitelist: Kintou (starmade account)

Personality: Strong willed, Friendly, Tough, Hard-Headed, Talented.

Character Biography:
    Friends: Eaten by zombies, are now zombies.
    Name: Kintou V. Lee
    Nickname: -To be given by friends I meet-
    Education: Computer Expert, Diploma in Alien and Native Linguistics (ANL), Former Army Combat Medical(Support) Sergeant.

Kintou lives in a planet called Aerth [A parallel universe from that of our Earth] which mankind had decided that it had enough of the hundreds of alien invasions which it foiled every single time through the global effort known as the Global Army of Aerth (G.A.A.) It continued to defend Aerth from the alien invasions and through mankind\'s ability to survive, adapt and learn, many new alien technologies had been discovered over the short span of a century. Space travel however, was still under its adolescent stage but it is developing quickly.

Just an average soldier and student in the Global Army of Aerth, a deadly virus changed his life forever. Living in the technologically advanced world of the 21th century in a planet called Aerth, Kintou did his world proud as he was one of the few survivors of his kind. Although the world was advanced, it was unable to hold itself against what many had regarded was humanity\'s worst nightmare. It was natural disasters of any scale nor was it an interglobal war that tore mankind apart, but that of the an unknown virus which spread so rapidly that it did not have time to even regroup and fight back. Reports all suggest that the virus originated from humanity itself but rumors have been spreading, noting that nothing so deadly could possibly originate from mankind. While in his bedroom one day, crowds of 30 to 50 moaning zombies were seen at the end of the street and they approach the houses quickly, although in a shambling manner. Screams and firing could be heard from his bedroom but he did not panic. Being a fan of zombie flicks and novels, he was actually prepared for this. While calling his parents, he packed up his survival kit and rode to the G.A.A Camp that he reported to during his time of service. Gaining access easily, he recieve news that the city his parents lived were completely wiped the previous night. His former schoolmates whom which he was close to have also joined the ranks of the moaners. He seeks refuge in the camp while providing his knowledge and skills for the Decratus Local Batallion of the G.A.A.. Eventually, the stronghold fell to the zombies and they broke into the camp. Panic rose amongst the soldiers and Kintou stumbled upon what his eyes shouldn\'t have seen. It was a spaceship prototype, named the XSS Vensona MK P. Hacking into both alien as well as human computer interfaces were a piece of cake for Kintou and he soon had access to the entire ship. Taking a deep breath, he took the leap of faith.

The take off was so smooth anyone alive watching this would thought the operator was a seasoned pilot. Little did he know, as soon as he took off, the planet called Aerth no longer has a single living soul. Each and every Aerthian had became that of the walking dead, Kintou has to keep going forward for a whole new world had unraveled itself before him. He now seeks the reason as to the alien attacks and the virus outbreak, as well as seeking a new home he can settle down in.

Plans:

Learn about what happen to his planet.

Find a new home.

Learn, live and thrive.

Other: I\'m actually in the Army of my nation right now. Though not yet a full-fledged one cos I\'m still under training :P

Reaction score
    Name: Ostix Kira Koros
    Born: 850 BC

Whitelist: jackibis (starmade account) God_Of_Genocide (In-Game Name)

Personality: Mercyless killer who commands the Kights Of Genocide, does not fire unless fired upon.

Character Biography: I was an outcast scince my childhood when i mutilated some robbers that entered my home and killed my parents. from then I was never the same since. in my teen years I made a deal with the grim reaper to give me eternal life at the cost of my soiul and the souls of those i killed. Later the reaper gave an eighth of my collected souls to back to me in the form of an army that I commanded for half a milenium then the reaper came and killed them all and left me alone to wander the globe for an eternity. 800 years ago I reestablisged my army now known as the Knights Of Genogide, an army of skilled assassins that keep true to the code of war never fire the first shot and render all targets silent, still, and lifeless.

Friends: none
    Name: Ostix Kira Koros
    Nickname: Death Scythe

Education: Mercinary work, assassinations, exicutions, mass bombings, turretry, duels, dogfights Ship work, Pilot.

I do quick insertion missions without fail. I miss every shot i dont take.

Plans:
    Make some money
    Raise a faction
    Kill pirates
    Make a base
    Destroy Worlds

Other: I will cremate bodies alive

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Name: Gulthair the \"Shiv\"

Whitelist: Gulthair (starmade account) Gulthair (In-Game Name)

Personality: Quiet, cautionus and nervous person.

Character Biography:

Want to know about me? Heh...well, basicly I was miner, years ago, spending most of my time digging all the useful stuff, to be refined in later time, I must say I didn\'t see anything else than that. You ask why? Answer is simple, I had not time to waste for anything stupid, if I wanted to get the money required to survive in the \"Den\". What was \"Den\"? One of worst human colonies I ever seen, had my luck to end up there only to get stuck and be unable to leave.

Well it was till pirates decided to visit us, all I remember from that day was chaos and massive ship slowly preparing to jump into space, after looting the colony. For my luck I knew good spot to hide, deep in the mine, where pirates decided not to enter for some reason. I was left with little of materials with which I managed to modify mining vessel. It had enaugh power to fly and it was big enaugh to for me to live inside. For first few weeks I was flying in the space, trying to find nearest cilivisation, hoping to don\'t meet any pirates on my way. I knew what I will do after I will reach it, all I am worried now is if I will ever get the chance to make my plan, live.

Well, right... plan itself might sound...stupid, I am willing to build an massive...no wait, giantic spaceship! Yes, you heard me right, giantic spaceship, which I could use for my own purposes, like killing bandits, slavers and whoever else I would call an enemy of mine, you know...anyone who will try to stop me from flying around and perhaps trading with my ship, thats it.

Friends: none
    Name: Gulthair The \"Shiv\"
    Nickname: Shiv

Education: Basic and Advanced Pilot traninig, ship construction, miner, basic space combat training.

Plans:
    Earn some money

Gather minerals and supplies

Build massive ship

Other: Seeking the path of power.

I will not annoy other players and I do accept the rules.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Name:Unknown
    Born:Unknown

whitelist: Starmade account: BOSSK1LL3R_9 ingame name: BOSSK1LL3R

Personality: Different, Unlike others. Silent

Race: Unknown

Character Biblography: Unknown abondoned boy on the planet of Hizmothan. That is found to be very particular in its biology. it/he is very harmless and does not seek any fights. and it/he likes to be alone. will not attack unless attacked and will try to surrender.

Friends: None that is known of
    Name: Unknown
    Nickname: (khanisi) Rabadi Si (english) silent boy

Education: None (self survival)

He/I do anything to help or to avoid

Plans:
    get some credit,
    explore,
    help a faction/join it.

Other:
    I will not annoy other players and I do accept the rules

thought it might be a good idea to have a mysterios person

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Name: David

Born: 06/09/1991

Whitelist: Devidrake (starmade account) CaptainDrake (ingame name)

Personality (IRL) : friendly, eager to learn, helpful

Personality (In Caracter): cynical, world weary, scoundrel with a good heart,

Character Biography: After being allowed into the Academy from a poor miner family, Jonathan quickly established himself as having an affinity for leadership. During his senior year he was given command of the ship, that was manned by his class. Their mission was also their final exam. His crew lovingly referred to him as captain, as they have come to like him. The mission was a simple escort of a few diplomats to a peace conference. During the journey, an unexpected malfunction caused the ship\'s core to overheat. Jonathan, while trying to save the diplomats, got jettisoned into space, shortly before the ship exploded, killing all of the class and the diplomats. Drake personally took part in the investigation, however, when he insisted, that the core was sabotaged, he was accused of being responsible for all the deaths and dishonorably discharged. Now he roams space, looking to make a living, mindinghis own business.

Friends: *looks sadly into the vast darkness of space
    Name: Jonathan Drake

Nickname: \"Captain\" (mockingly revers to himself)
    Education: mining, Pilot training, Officer academy (dishonorably discharged) leadership skills developed, but underused for some time.

Plans:

Make a living

Find a faction (OOC long term goal, right now he is a loner)

Find out who set him up.

Other:

I will not annoy other players and I do accept the rules.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Name: Peet Patcher
    Born: 2020 23. august

Whitelist: [email protected]

Personality: Honest, Intelegent, never giving up,friendly, have a need for speed, fearless

Character Biography:
    Friends: Captured by pirates
    Name: Marcus Maner
    Nickname: Peet Pirat crusher
    Education: Spacestation worker, Pirat hunter, Pilot,

I was a littel boy when my parents died in a pirat attack, I had to live with my uncle. My uncle was a mechanic, and i learned everything i know from him. He died when i was 17, a few months later my only friend called Marcus got captured by a pirate fleet. i have used the last years to prepar me to get him back. And now i know that i am ready.

Plans:
    Make some money
    Find a faction
    Crush some pirates
    Make a secret base innside a planet
    Find my friens

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Name: Eddie (Steady) Brookster
    Born: 23/12/1996

Whitelist: Eddie_Brookster

Personality: Greedy, Dishonest, Untrustworthy, Easily Aggrovated, Hides his Precious

Character Bio:
    Friends: In high places
    Name: Eddie Brookster
    Nickname: Steady Eddie
    Background:
    Pah, nothin\' but mining, unless you count that time with the Correlian Space Cruiser which wasn\'t my fault! I make a living here and there, casually floatin\' through that big ol\' space. Nothin\' really has happened to me since I first went minin\', then my life changed, all the things you can do with all the shinies! Drink, gamble, you name it, I\'ve done it, even thought I\'d have a shot at wrestlin\', but ya know, its not for everyone, especially the dead ones... I linger from \'ere to there mining everything that has my precious in it..pR...Ecio..Us!!!! I even bought a ship, the LMS Explorer MV, sadly, we had to part ways, times caught up with me, and it was either the ship or my life...so I fled, deeper and deeper into space. And now...I\'m \'ere...

Education: Proficient in Mining, Excellent Wrestler, Good Merchant, Knows Basic Military Training, Can Shoot a Dusk Rat of the back of a Swamp Dweller, Can Mine Any Asteroid.

Plans:
    Rebuild the LMS Explorer MV, plus a LMS Explorer EV
    Mine out some planets
    Gamble
    Find more Precious
    Carry on livin\'

Rules? Yea I\'ll stick to them, as long as we have our space...