[Roleplay] AnimPlay

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Welcome to AnimPlay!

This is a Roleplaying Server.
    That means you have to act like a character you make.
    Your character could be a alien from another planet, or just a normal human.

Server is Whitelisted, that means I have to confirm your apllication before you can join.

Server IP: 188.178.15.124:4242

Heres an example of an application:

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Name: Malte Arthur Refslund
    Born: 1998 24. july

Whitelist: Refslund (starmade account)

Personality: Kind, Trusty, Helpful, Stubborn, Hopeful, Open-Minded, Brave, Spontaneous, Born Leader, Sneaky, Reasonable, Keeps promises, Tactical

Character Biography:
    Friends: Got killed in war
    Name: Frank Vestarns
    Nickname: PhantoM
    Education: Factory work, Ship work, Pilot, Miner

I were in a transport ship, when suddenly we got attacked by pirates. The pirates took everything, and my family. My destiny is to get my family back, and fuck up pirates. But for sure I cant fight them all alone.

Plans:
    Make some money
    Find a faction
    Raid pirates
    Make a base
    Find my family.

Other:

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Rules

Accept everybody as they are.

No Raiding, otherwise conrfirmed to be ready by both "Faction owners" or Players.

Before starting a war/duel against eachother type in OOC "%playername% war request",
    and your opponent have to accept it "accepted %playername%'s war request".
    (This is for your own safety)

Do not RDM, Random Deathmatch.

In the application other you have to type "I will not annoy other players and I do accept the rules".

Be kind and do not swear.

How to Roleplay

"Selling ores, at sector x, x, x!" Miner
    "How much fore some oxygen L2?" Factory man
    "10C each." Miner
    "Deal! I take 500." Factory man

"OOC: %Micheal Jackson% do you accept duel?"
    "OOC: %Justin Bieber% rejected!"

"OOC: %Justin Bieber% do you accept duel to the death?"
    "Justin Bieber left the game."

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Name: Christian
    Born: 03/11/1994

Whitelist: TheEpicCheeze (starmade account)

Personality: Kind, Trusty, Helpful, Tactical

Character Biography:
    Friends: Were Kidnapped By Raiding Pirates
    Name: Jack Norman
    Nickname: Jack The Reaper
    Education: Pilot School, Gun Training, Evasive Piloting, Self-Defense.

I was scavenging a nearby Derelect Spacestation and had left my Wife and Son inside the ship to wait, when Pirates raided, as I tried to make my escape from the station a pirate had snuck aboard and place explosives at my ships core. The explosion killed my family and left me almost dead, the pirates left after taking what was left of my belonings, and 2 days later a passing cargo ship stopped and I was able to be taken to the nearest Shop where I am now writing this application to join up, and find my revenge on the pirates.

Plans:
    Make some money
    Find a faction
    MURDER ALL PIRATES!

Other:

I will not annoy other players and I do accept the rules.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Name: Lee
    Born: 03/23/1995

Whitelist: Demonshaw (starmade account)

Personality: Timid,easily confused,kind,trustworthy

Character Biography:
    Friends: Only one remains,An ai device named \"ensign\"
    Name: Six
    Nickname: Mysterious stranger
    Education: Seemingly: CQC,Basic gun training,High level stealth tactics

My first memory was awakening on a harsh baron planet covered in nothing but a basic brown jumpsuit with the number 6 printed on the front, I have no memory of my past and the only remnants of my previous self is an AI by the name of Ensign he was broken when i first awoke but through skills i have no memory of learning I managed to fix him he appears to know information about my past but any attempts to ask about it end in him faking dysfunctional noises then shutting down for a while, I was picked up by a passing pirate ship after seemligy weeks atop the planet and put to work as a scrubboy but was soon abandond on an trade planet after one of the pirates picked a fight with me and I broke almost every bone in his body using fighting tactics they seemed to recognise and fear although i was unable to gather information on what they knew of my fighting style, I\'ve stayed on this trade planet for many months now and now I\'ve been able to work up some money I wish to travel the stars in search of my origin.

Plans:
    Recover my memory
    Find my home planet
    Understand this vast universe better

Extra:I understand all the rules :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Creative thinking, I dont think I would managed to make that kind of a backstory ;)

You are now Whitelisted!

Reaction score
    NAME:Austin(Please call me Apples, its what most of my friends do XD)

BORN:Jan3, 1998

Whitelist:Apples(Starmade Account)

Personality: Enthusiastic, short tempered, usually friendly, trustworthy, reliable

CHAR BIO:

Friends: Killed by a Giga-Cannon

Name:Apples

NickName: Apples the Nommer

Education: High level mathematics, great understanding of engineering of ships

Ever since i was young i was working on ships, my 1st fighter at the age of 14. But that knowledge turned against me, during a large build of the largest giga cannon, with a mass of 2.3 million. On the day the cannon was completed, they test fired, but instead of hitting a small moon, they directly fired at the workers station, where we had all stayed. My friends, and my girlfriend were on board that station. I jumped in my old fighter and flew around the ship, the foreman was chasing me , deciding that i couldnt run from him, I flew right back to the Giga-Cannon, snuck in the weapons system without anyone noticing and began to actively deconstruct it.i had already removed all of the sheilding and engines by the time the foreman got me out. the giga cannon wouldnt even aim itself, as i flew off, i could see a bright light coming from the cannon, it was charging for a shot, with its missiles. after they fired I jumped back through and sent the missiles directly into the ships core, destroying it forever. A year later, the cash i earned off that has exhausted, i was made a public hero in that sector, but a hero with ALOT of debt, my choice is to find new space to call home, when i heard about this chance to forget my past, i jumped aboard, i write this letter in hopes you read it.

PLANS:

Build \"The Ideal Ship\"

Construct an intersoceity market station

OBATIN: Cashflow

(i understand the rules, i will try my hardest not to curse)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Haha, background story reminds me first time playing with my friend. Just found a million ore, used everything on a big subsequent missile. So I tried to test fire it, without no target so it went stright back killed both me and my friend :P

See you in there :P

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Name: Norman Basler
    Born: 1998 3. January

Whitelist: van-trollington

Personality: Kind , spontaneous, brave,

Character Biography:
    Friends: fat kids
    Name: not known
    Nickname: Blobla aka. Van-trollington
    Education: Pilot , hacker , mechanic

I was bored of my pc , so I decided to run away from home and build a big ship to kill my fat friends.

Iam not sure if this plan is real , but I think its possible .....and then eat a Donut .....BUT THEN! I take up a whole sector.

I dont know if am insane , cause most people call me insane , but I dont think so. Or isnt it normal to hate fat people and and want to build a big space ship with 15 ?

mhhhh i should go on with my work on my insa....friendly Universe Domination plan

Plans:

Take a sector up

Kill my fat friends

Make some money

Find a faction

Raid pirates

Make a base

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I want you to take it more serious, but I laughed a bit on that application XD

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I want you to take it more serious, but I laughed a bit on that application XD

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Name: Nate
    Born: September 28, 1998

Whitelist: Skullbash258

Personality: Friendly, Intellegent, absent-minded(at times), trustworthy

Character Biography:
    Friends: My only friends are my robotic helpers
    Name: Skullbash258
    Nickname: None
    Education: leader, pilot, skilled assassin, ship builder, computer geek.

As a child I was very unique. I am of a race known as the \"Klikt\" by the humans, but I know not of my races true name. Due to my difference I have been ignored, neglected, spontaneously punshed and made fun of. To inflict revenge, I slowly made a few robots that had weapons. Citizens were not allowed to have weapons, so I had to go to the black market to gain weapons. Upon sending my troop of robots after the army my robots succeded and then I just had to slaughter the remaining citizens. After that I escaped to a space station and was recruited to assassinate leading officials in far away planets and did so to make my fortune. Now

Plans:

Create warship

Recruit soldiers

End all humanity

Other:

Race:\"Klikt\", Jet black skin, red eyes, six fingers, and little hairs that grow from my ears. My \"extra\" finger is another thumb at the other end of the natural human thumb. I am naturally smarter than the average human.

I understand the rules and will follow them. I will not especially start wars or battles in the wrong manner.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Here\'s my application (using your example\'s format as it\'s well organised)

\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"

Name: HadrasVorshoth
    Born: 1991/18/05

Whitelist: HadrasVorshoth (starmade account)

Personality: Coward, Survivor, Unlucky, Mortphobic, Aesthetically Gifted,

Character Biography:
    Friends: None, due to always being on the move.
    Name: Hadras Vorshoth
    Nickname: Vorshoth, or \"The Runner\"
    Education: Ship Maintenance (passed), Basic Piloting (passed), and Navigation 101 (barely passed)

Species: Human

A born survivor,Hadras Vorshoth was a fresh pilot of a peacekeeping force in a far off sector, but after being stranded in an unknown region of space for eight months with only a malfunctioning AI for company, he quit the moment he returned to civilised sectors and began a life of delivering goods (due to a bad bet on a race landing him in debt to a crime lord at some point, leading to him desperately seeking credits via work to pay his debts off) for clients, mostly legal, some unbeknownst to him illegal, much to his misfortune.
    Hadras has had a long history of things going wrong for him in humorous ways, as Fate itself seems to enjoy kicking him in the teeth.
    Despite his tendency for misfortune, he is a fast courier for goods and people, and generally arrives on time.

Plans:
    Pay off debts to a crime lord\'s gang ((non existent, but it\'s a good character motivation))
    Upgrade ship so it can slip past pirates and other threats unseen
    Bring peace to a sector and establish a home there

\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"\"

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Do you get 12 in backstory becouse thats a pretty awesome backstory :P Good creativity.

You are now Whitelisted :D

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    its serious :(!

My Name ( Van-trollington) caused the story/char , and I think its good so . I\'ll play serious but my char is a little bit isnane :\'D

I liked that Idea , so why not :)

Ive edited a little bit

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Name:Ashton warner
    Born: 1998 37. May

Whitelist: bandittheif

Personality: dark, mysterious,Stubborn, Open-Minded, Brave, Spontaneous, Born Leader, Sneaky, Reasonable, Tactical

Character Biography:
    Friends: Betrayed me.
    Name: cade
    Nickname: banddittheif
    Education:Pilot, Miner,

my faction betrayed me and shot me down to a random planet. I noticed something my ship was destroyed except the ship\'s core so i remade it with all the scraps I had on me and to seek vengence on my old faction i must find a faction that i can trust

Plans:
    Make some money
    Raid space stations for scraps
    hunt down my old faction
    find a faction

Other: ... mystery background of a dark and meaningless past ...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Its on the ledge. You should use more time in the Biography. Well come o\' board

You are now Whitelisted

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Name: Ian Cutting
    Born: 1998 26. March

Whitelist: Sunlord

Personality: Kind, Trusty, Helpfull, Born Leader, Tactical

Character Biography:
    Friends: All Friends Were Class mates at space survival school.
    Name: Ian Sun
    Nickname: Sunlord
    Education: Ship Pilot, Engineer

Days after my 20th birthday the ICCS counsel selected me for a space survival test as part of my training where I would be dropped off in a faraway sector to survive a year alone. I was put into crio sleep only to be awaken in 5 days at the drop location. The next thing I know I arise from sleep and search the cruiser only to find no crew members alive or dead and that the ship had crashed on a strange planet. I soon learned through the ship\'s computers that almost 3 years have passed sense the crash had happened. Now I have salvaged all the parts I can from the cruiser and plan to build a ship to search the universe looking for signs of what happened while I was asleep and possibly find the missing crew members of the ICCS_Solarflare.

Plans:
    Survive.
    Find the crew of the ICCS_Solarflare.
    Discover What happened to the ship.
    Return to earth.

Other:

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Name: Bryce C. White
    Born: 10 June 1997

Whitelist: Bronysins

Personality: Peaceful, well mannered, logical, willing to help at any cost, ambitious

Character Biography:
    Friends: Only those whom form friendships with the kind
    Name: Alpha-200uL25
    Nickname: Alpha
    Education: To help and protect the innocent; piloting; engineering

This unit was designed by Frederik Gortanz, a german engineer, as the first AI. After being chased by the French government, Frederik launched this unit through probe body small launchers. The French had hoped to sieze this units militaristic capabilities. After one hundred and four years adrift, this unit landed on a mineral-rich planet, and begun construction of a small ship. Over the past one hundred and four years, this unit acquired resources and money, and became the founder of the Cartographer Corps.

Plans:

*LOGICAL ORDER ####%*#***

1. Reconstruct armada

2. Bring peace to warring factions that wars affect the innocent

3. Map the universe, and maintain a healthful order where all living organisms thrive and live happily

Other: I will not annoy other players, and I do accept the rules. Side note, I will not interfere in warring states affairs if both parties do not accept terms. I will leave them to their war.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Name: Jesse Armendarez
    Born: 1992 01. October

Whitelist: Zapu

Personality: Stubborn, Open-minded, crazy

Character Biography:
    Friends: Not many
    Name: Kensing Resuba
    Nickname: Zapu
    Education: Galaxy Exploration

In the first few years of my life I was born into a pirate ship, my mother was abducted by the scoundrles and used as their play thing and as a result I was born a bastard of this Pirate Crew. Since no one wanted to claim me and my mother had died before I knew her face I was made to do the pirates minial labor. If it hadnt been for the captain I would have been killed many a time, but that soon ended when the Captain went missing and was never seen again. His first mate had a taste for the flesh of young boys, but before he able to get a hold of me I shove a nice big knife in his head and stole his ship. Ever since I have been traveling the stars trying to make money for myself in any way I can.

Plans:

Make some money
    Take any and all Jobs

Keep my Vessel up-right and in working order

EDIT* I will not annoy other players and I do accept the rules!