• No

Votes: 9 39.1%
    • Funny

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters

Skwidz

turtleStew
    Reaction score
    Maybe only entities with the same shield frequency and faction can go through a bubble shield of that frequency and faction without shield drain?
    Maybe make the bubble like a forcefield that only factioned ships/players can go through. Like the shield gate on Scarif in Rogue One
    They both mention "bubble shield" and "faction" and by entities I mean by what you said "ships/players". I didn't mention anything about Stars Wars though because I haven't seen that one yet but I did mention shield frequencies which could be quite useful. We should probably take this bubble shield thing to its own thread where it can be refined and turned into a suggestion? That can also result in some good weapon ideas too.

OfficialCoding

Professional Quickfire Hater
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    They both mention "bubble shield" and "faction" and by entities I mean by what you said "ships/players". I didn't mention anything about Stars Wars though because I haven't seen that one yet but I did mention shield frequencies which could be quite useful. We should probably take this bubble shield thing to its own thread where it can be refined and turned into a suggestion? That can also result in some good weapon ideas too.
    You're right.