Requiem of Eisenwald - Active, TS3, PvP MK II

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    From skype: "[7/9/2014 4:32:15 PM] Purgatory22 / Dreadstar: I've fought TE before I know their capability. We will smash their initial fleet and destroy everything undocked and they will turtle up and go forum warrior. This is my third go around with the people in TE."
    Can you please tell us the previous 3 times our factions have clashed?

Reaction score
    As you stated I dislike people who only forum warrior Zorro as that was our war declaration this will be Eisenwalds only response to the issue.

Those are the facts as far as Eisenwald are concerned and when it comes to the Internet facts will always be biased towards the ones giving them.

@Zorro, congrats you pasted what I said in here already about trying to get us banned and a Skype message from the start of the CR and TE war when ESN was on CR side. Most people entire into wars thinking their side will win.

Incap , I accept your apology but as the original plan was to go to war with TE we will go ahead with the war, however if you wish we will give you time to establish yourself on Elwyn. PM me of you wish to discuss details.

@Kiwi, it says the people in TE not TE itself and it wasn't as Eisenwald.

This is the last I'll write about the war declaration or the reasons leading up to it.

Only future updates will be had here. Forum warriors need not post as I'll just report it to have it removed so don't waste your time send it in a PM if you have a serious question.

@brick, recruitment is closed

See you all space side.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    If anybody wants an ally who can organize an ground assault for any reason, feel free to pm.
    (A Ground Army based faction is not the best but i wanted to make that change).

Reaction score
    If anybody wants an ally who can organize an ground assault for any reason, feel free to pm.
    (A Ground Army based faction is not the best but i wanted to make that change).
    Thanks for the offer but we decline. Eisenwald will no longer be making allies on the forums. If you want a relationship with us it will have to develop on server organically.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    So you've declared war not only on vaygr but many other factions at the same time due to petty reasons, and refused help from a neutral faction... Ur not very smart, in fact I would consider your actions suicidal.

Reaction score
    So you've declared war not only on vaygr but many other factions at the same time due to petty reasons, and refused help from a neutral faction... Ur not very smart, in fact I would consider your actions suicidal.
    Pot meet kettle and stay out of my thread TwoNiner you aren't wanted here so scram next post gets you reported.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    For the record, Eisenwald hurts people. I wouldn't be surprised if Purg and his men could take on all three at once.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    For the record, Eisenwald hurts people. I wouldn't be surprised if Purg and his men could take on all three at once.
    The reason they hurt is cuz they have a vaygr ship, funny enough they are now at war with the vaygr knowing that vaygr have other ships that make the one he has look like a joke.

And no purgatory u can't get me reported for posting here, just as I couldn't have reported you for bugging me on the CR forums.

Reaction score
    Actually DFN never has fought us since our return. He knows who we were before and is speaking from experience. The Icuras is so far modified now its not even the same ship outside of the 3 weapon arrays we have left the same. As for larger ships this is what happens.

The enemy ship was a titan, larger than the Vaygr Titan and everyone watching and both of us fighting all crashed. I even have a kick ass PC. The state of the servers won't allow anyone to bring those big ships in and actually use them except flying around. Hell I couldn't even load his ship half the time to even see where I was at relative to his ship. Its no fun fighting like that either. Which is why Redshift has the right idea by having mass limits until the servers get better.

When we came back in we looked the ships over and Moocow declared me the winner as there were some pretty solid holes toward his Core and the Dreadnought had only taken cosmetic damage for the most part except for a corner of the back that had gotten a few power cells taken out.

We have our own ships as well. Sure their based on what the Vaygr showed us with the current weapons but we would have figured out the combinations anyways, we are already using 1 different combination than they are.

Reaction score
    As you stated I dislike people who only forum warrior Zorro as that was our war declaration this will be Eisenwalds only response to the issue.

Those are the facts as far as Eisenwald are concerned and when it comes to the Internet facts will always be biased towards the ones giving them.

@Zorro, congrats you pasted what I said in here already about trying to get us banned and a Skype message from the start of the CR and TE war when ESN was on CR side. Most people entire into wars thinking their side will win.

Incap , I accept your apology but as the original plan was to go to war with TE we will go ahead with the war, however if you wish we will give you time to establish yourself on Elwyn. PM me of you wish to discuss details.

This is the last I'll write about the war declaration or the reasons leading up to it.

Only future updates will be had here. Forum warriors need not post as I'll just report it to have it removed so don't waste your time send it in a PM if you have a serious question.

See you all space side.
    Ive never tried to get you banned. You just made that up.

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Yeah, I agree with Purgatory on the lag issue. That's why we patrol and go into combat using small ships, and save our big ones for direct base assaults, where heavy shielding is needed to survive.

I will say, however, that combat has improved drastically since the game became available, and you can expect it to get better over time.

Reaction score

See you all space side.
    Yea i just talked to x2006charger about what you accused me off, he stated that he was the only admin that was active on the starmade server and that he never knew anything about it. So its clear now that you just made this up, you are quite the forum warrior sir.

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    How about you both shut up and shoot each other? That's much more entertaining.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    How about you both shut up and shoot each other? That's much more entertaining.
    This doesn't concern you Debbie, I suggest YOU bug out, war has been declared and I assure you battle is about to begin, bystanders are advised not to interfere unless you want to be part of the conflict.

Reaction score
    Will you just get on the server and stop forum warrioring in my thread already TwoNiner.

Yea i just talked to x2006charger about what you accused me off, he stated that he was the only admin that was active on the starmade server and that he never knew anything about it. So its clear now that you just made this up, you are quite the forum warrior sir.
    To bad you said for the entire server to see asking for Charger and him telling you No he was busy and then you said, "Ill get another admin." and poof you appear on the Elwyn TS3 server where there were no more than 4 other admins online. Go ahead deny that cause I saw both the server chat and you appear on Elwyn TS3 then I will know for sure its 100% accurate what we were told.

From the reports I received tonight after I got off work sounds like we've already bagged us a couple Vaygr kills including Zoro. Taken the leaders of both CR and Vaygr out and its only been a day into the war. Offered a 1v1 and Leanson had a friend along and they died quickly. Then Sean attacked Zoro at their base of all places and slaughtered him. He called in a friend as well trying to 2v1 Sean but Sean didn't die. So its pretty clear to us that Vaygr and CR fight dirty, so be it no more fair fights and if there only a couple of us online you can come and fight us at our base next time. Only losses so far was one AFK pilot to a supposedly allied Vaygr alt of Leanson, letting our at the time enemy into your own sub faction.. and you wonder why I dont trust a word you say now.

I am sure we will get some spin and they will hide out until we get bored of waiting and declare victory as we are off server after spending an hour waiting for them to engage.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Don't worry mate, I assure you this time things will be different, just give us a day or 2 to set up, you should be glad WE came to YOU, instead of cowering at our stronghold server, so stop bitching about it and be patient.

Reaction score
    Will you just get on the server and stop forum warrioring in my thread already TwoNiner.

To bad you said for the entire server to see asking for Charger and him telling you No he was busy and then you said, "Ill get another admin." and poof you appear on the Elwyn TS3 server where there were no more than 4 other admins online. Go ahead deny that cause I saw both the server chat and you appear on Elwyn TS3 then I will know for sure its 100% accurate what we were told.

From the reports I received tonight after I got off work sounds like we've already bagged us a couple Vaygr kills including Zoro. Taken the leaders of both CR and Vaygr out and its only been a day into the war. Offered a 1v1 and Leanson had a friend along and they died quickly. Then Sean attacked Zoro at their base of all places and slaughtered him. He called in a friend as well trying to 2v1 Sean but Sean didn't die. So its pretty clear to us that Vaygr and CR fight dirty, so be it no more fair fights and if there only a couple of us online you can come and fight us at our base next time. Only losses so far was one AFK pilot to a supposedly allied Vaygr alt of Leanson, letting our at the time enemy into your own sub faction.. and you wonder why I dont trust a word you say now.

I am sure we will get some spin and they will hide out until we get bored of waiting and declare victory as we are off server after spending an hour waiting for them to engage.
    You thought that was for you? I was trying to ask about the config file for the server and the ranges of all the weapons. Everything that I do doesn't regard you, the world does not revolve around you.
    And btw how does me asking for an admin mean that I was trying to get you banned? I've asked admins about many things in the past days.

And btw sean killed me in a turret, thats the only Vaygr Empire kill you got. The turret costed only 10 million credits, which hardly means anything. Then sean teleported out of combat which is against the rules, he apologized for it though and I am not mad about that.

If you weren't aware people do respawn, its a feature of the game. As soon as i lost 10 million credits from the turret I went off to shop and got some more. We have been steadily building up our credits, and that was about the only thing you had stop us from doing in order to win the war, and you failed in that regard.

We should get a battle organized here, head to head. Hopefully we can get something worked out by this week. Don't pussy out.

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    just so you know, Charger is not the only active admin, I spend all day UK time on most days, Deadlis and Beliskner are on when they can.

Status
    Not open for further replies.