Requiem of Eisenwald - Active, TS3, PvP MK II

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    ****If you aren't here for recruitment or to read the Eisenwald updates don't post, send me PMs for any diplomatic needs****
    *** this is a placeholder for now ***

The Requiem of Eisenwald is recruiting.

We have our own build server! We currently play on the Elwyn Server and are looking to branch out and install outposts on several other servers.

We are looking for mature individuals who enjoy building and pvping in Starmade.

- Must use Teamspeak 3
    - Must join our Steam group for coordination
    - We only accept dedicated individuals, you can't be in any other factions

Most of us are 18+ with the two leaders myself, Eisen "Dreadstar" Callaud, and Sean Anasazi are over 25. We will recruit players who are younger than 18 however you will need to prove you are above the average maturity level of your age group.

We are currently using Elwyn server as our HQ but once we have established ourselves within the game we will more than likely expand to multiple servers.

If you are interested in joining login to the Elwyn TS3 server and look for a member with the RoE tags on their name. I will not post the address as it is easy to find and we are looking for above average recruits who put a little effort into it.

The current member count is 6-8 actives ranging from members from past Factions such as Den of Devils, Eisenwald, Corellia from the Risen server, Fairytail Merc Group, and Lilymu Merc.

Our current goals are to refurbish our blueprint catalog on a build server. Once that is done we will test them on Elwyn. Once we are satisfied on the new blueprints we will spread across the servers cutting a path of devastation and leaving nothing but death and destruction in our wake.

*** this is a placeholder until I can make a proper recruitment ad.***

*****WE ARE LOOKING FOR STATION BUILDERS*****

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    *** Placeholder for faction relations ***

Allies: Clockwork Cascade, Vaygr Empire

Enemies:

Reaction score
    *** Placeholder for faction fleet ***

Even the galaxy is turning yellow at our coming!

Here we have two heavily modified Icuras-Class Dreadnoughts, a combined effort between Eisenwald and Vaygr Empire, as well as a Eisenwald Mobile Defense Platform flanked by two Eisenwald Stationary Turret Platforms. The Vaygr variant the Zumwalt-Class Dreadnought can be found here.

*** Old Eisenwald Ships That Need Refurbished ****

Foxtech design InterceptorIV-Class Bulk Transport

Foxtech design Red Fox-Class Frigate

Foxtech design Desert Fox-Class Frigate

Foxtech design Alpha-Class Luxury Cruiser

Foxtech design DP20-Class Gunship

**** Old Lillymu/Eisenwald Ship That Need Refurbished ****

Lillymu Design Magiliene-Class Battle Platform

Lillymu Design FireLilly-Class Destroyer

Lillymu Design *Unnamed*-Class Titan

Last edited:
    Reactions: Keptick
    Reaction score
    Eisenwald now has their very own build server. Every member will have admin and will be able to build in a creative mode. Never worry about griefing or someone stealing your stuff while constructing another ship! Join today for a better tomorrow.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    It got flame warish and then someone changes the privileges. (What I assume to be locking the thread in modern terms)

Reaction score
    Updated the current Eisenwald Fleet and added in some pictures of ships the Requiem of Eisenwald will be updating that members of the Faction have used prior. Those include Foxtech, created by Squirel(Fox), and ships created by Saria(Lillymu) that were flown and used in the Factions Den of Devils and Eisenwald(Soldier of Fortune) prior to the merger into Reqeium of Eisenwald.

Reaction score
    *Cough* Just thought i'd place this here, so i can keep an eye out here.

Reaction score
    A joint effort to improve the already mighty Icarus-Class Dreadnought has been completed. Improved shielding, weaponry, speed and now an attachment of fighters make this a very versatile Ship of the Line for any Faction.

Last edited:
    Reaction score

Well until Warsong wipes the NASS 4040 in a couple days anyways. This was the Invasion Fleet Eisenwald setup tonight before we knew about the wipe.

Last edited:
    Reactions: marcus87
    Reaction score
    Tried to get a 1 vs 2 and a 2 vs 5 tonight and I even agreed to only ships under 2k mass and I'd replace their ships if they lost them. No takers. If anyone wants to arrange a friendly fight let me know, you can even have more ships.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Purgatory I will 1 v 1 you if you want. What server and whats the size limit?

Reaction score
    Anything under 2k mass. Elwyn, Red Shift, NASS 4040 you can pick. Can you be on around 7:00 pm central tomorrow(7-17-14)? No Ion on the shields, I don't think they have fixed that yet.

Reaction score
    Ya I believe so. Just send me a PM when you get on and we will get together. Bring any friends you have, Ive got more people looking for some pew.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    *** Placeholder for faction fleet ***

Even the galaxy is turning yellow at our coming!

Here we have two heavily modified Icuras-Class Dreadnoughts, a combined effort between Eisenwald and Vaygr Empire, as well as a Eisenwald Mobile Defense Platform flanked by two Eisenwald Stationary Turret Platforms. The Vaygr variant the Zumwalt-Class Dreadnought can be found here.

*** Old Eisenwald Ships That Need Refurbished ****

Foxtech design InterceptorIV-Class Bulk Transport

Foxtech design Red Fox-Class Frigate

Foxtech design Desert Fox-Class Frigate

Foxtech design Alpha-Class Luxury Cruiser

Foxtech design DP20-Class Gunship

**** Old Lillymu/Eisenwald Ship That Need Refurbished ****

Lillymu Design Magiliene-Class Battle Platform

Lillymu Design FireLilly-Class Destroyer

Lillymu Design *Unnamed*-Class Titan
    hey I remember those ships at the gotten, I still have the bp for them

Reaction score
    hey I remember those ships at the gotten, I still have the bp for them
    Have you been able to get the Firelilly to import correctly? Saria and I tried but never could. We have the battle platform spawned on the build server but our copy of the FireLilly won't import.

If you do please send it to Saria or myself.

Status
    Not open for further replies.