Recruiting Content Makers

Reaction score
    We are working hard on a star wars server, and are looking for a few good people to join our team. The salary sucks, but the creativity is pretty rewarding.

Reactions: docpenguindoc

klawxx

Product Manager - Roden Shipyards
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Likeable
    I'm not really looking to join anything since I do not have any free schedule with work, kids, and housekeeping. but I made something for you Star Wars server while I had some spare time at work.

I usually build double the scale for fidelity, but in this case I decided to try a 1:1 Moldy Crow (AKA HWK-290).

I hope you like it:
    Here's an in-game Screen with Dimensions. There's no Docked entities on this one.

Reaction score
    Hey, is the server still up? I don't work on this all the time, mainly just when I feel like it, but I'm currently working on a 1:1 Venator Venator.jpg
    (Note, the Arquitens on the left isn't mine, and the Venator on the bottom right is, however it is based off of a Minecraft model I downloaded, recreated in Starmade)
    It's not the best pvp ship, but I'm building it mainly for roleplay over combat efficiency. If you have the ip for the server, I'd like to join :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Hey, is the server still up? I don't work on this all the time, mainly just when I feel like it, but I'm currently working on a 1:1 VenatorView attachment 60248
    (Note, the Arquitens on the left isn't mine, and the Venator on the bottom right is, however it is based off of a Minecraft model I downloaded, recreated in Starmade)
    It's not the best pvp ship, but I'm building it mainly for roleplay over combat efficiency. If you have the ip for the server, I'd like to join :)
    I doubt the server is still up, but it would be awesome if it is. I would love making replica 1:1 model SW ships again. Btw, your build looks amazing, keep it up!

Reactions: Tsnonak