[PvP and RP] Skies of Eden StarMade Server

Reaction score
    So how is all this doing then? I just saw the thread and got real curious.
    server is up and running, we got some regular players, but of course we suffer from the low playercount, just like everyone else.
    Mods run stable, apart from occasional "find bug, report bug, get fix".
    Theres a public warpgate-highway spawnning the spawn galaxy, and the pirates have custom ships + updated P2/QF stations.
    Derp is rebuilding the spawn station, and i think Ramorill works on a race-car event

TheDerpGamerX

Lord of Lawnmowers
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    Update 7/1/2021

Mods:
    • Updated WarpSpace to latest verison [0.9.7]
    • Updated StarBridge to latest version [1.3.4]
    • Added NewsCaster [1.1.0]
    • Added OldScanner [2.0]

Reaction score
    Is Newby welcome? Can i join server? Steam demo can work? Im new to this universe atm. But excited. Going to Discord.

Last edited:
    Reactions: EricBlank

TheDerpGamerX

Lord of Lawnmowers
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    Is Newby welcome? Can i join server? Steam demo can work? Im new to this universe atm. But excited. Going to Discord.
    All players are welcome to play, and yes the Steam demo works as it is identical to the full game.
    Make sure you set your game to be on latest dev build and I HIGHLY recommend keeping it in a separate install folder from where your normal (release build) directory is, as attempting to combine the two can corrupt your game data.

Also, if you have any trouble connecting, remove all mods in /mods and anything in /moddata, as sometimes outdated or corrupted mod files can prevent you from connecting.

TheDerpGamerX

Lord of Lawnmowers
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    Update 9/21/2021:

Changelog:
    • Updated server to dev version 0.202.122.
    • New Commands:
      • /bank_send <player> <amount> <"message"> : Transfers funds from your account to another player.
      • /bank_list : Lists up to 10 of your previous bank transfers.
    • Exchanage Shop and Prize Bars:
    • There is now an (experimental) exchange shop menu that can be found underneath the Player section of the top bar. You can spend any prize bars you earn here on blueprints and resources.
    • Players will now recieve a reward of 2 Bronze Bars for logging in every day. Thanks for playing!

Mods:
    • Updated EdenCore to latest version [1.2.0].
    • Updated DerpsDecor to latest version [1.4.0].
    • Updated StarBridge to latest version [1.4.10].
    • Updated ExtraEffects to latest version [1.8.3].
    • Updated NewsCaster to latest version [1.2.1].
    • Updated BetterFleets to latest version [1.3.3].

Notes:
    • This is a final notice that the release build and subsequent server reset will be coming within the next few days. Please use /entity_save on any ships or stations you want to carry over to the new world before the reset happens.

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    NFDB flashbacks intensifies
    Too accurate at the time tbh, but now the server is actually fine. There were some serious issues with RRS and other mods, but aside from a driver compatibility snag with AMD GPUs and WarpSpace that will be fixed shortly, everything is alright now.