Problems with Mining Ships over 1 K Mass ( ai/Fleet)

Reaction score
    Hey there !

Because I needed Resources I builded myself a Big Fleet ... But it is completly useless ...

I builded 2 2,5k Mass Ships, create a Fleet with them. Everything worked fine instead the Mining . With this Mission the Ships are flying to the next Asteroid and ya ... Then there's nothing. They wont Mine, they are looking at the asteroids without doing anything.

I gave those Ships 4000 Salvager beams, 1 Salvager Computer linked to an antimatter one. And also storage / Ki Modules .... So why they don't do anything ?

Reaction score
    Already saw this ... But thought it would be ready Fixed .... I mean it is possible and it would be awesome. And I mean, why isn't that Fixed yet ? Or why this Bug is ocurring. Because it's to Big doesnt count. Because it think someome didn't implemented something like * if (Mass > 2000){stopMining();} * ? I really Hope that this will ne Fixed soon .... It would be incredible to create his own Planet Eater Fleet to Mine the whole galaxy .
    I also could help to fix that if the game Developer would let me help him, im programming in Java 5 years now .

Reaction score
    But wouldnt it be better to fix those bugs first before adding new Features ? Most Features are creating new Bugs and then one day the game will be full of Bugs. I played today on a Server . Left my Ship and had an ingame blackscreen ... I wasnt stucked into an Block or something else . Reloged some times even re -Started my Pc. The blackscreen was gone after 5 hours .... So i pray to good that the Developer of this wonderfull game will first remove the Bugs and then add new Content ...