Power Recalibration Screwed up my Turrets

Reaction score
    Hello There fellow intergalactic builders!

So, I build a really nice and simple corvette, my first proper assault ship despite playing the game for about 2 years, My turrets turned out great, and the power, when i initially built the ship, was able to handle my two large cannon turrets, and my 12 rapid fire cannon turrets, as well as 6 ams turrets. All seemed well and good. All the guns fired properly and the ship ran at under 30% power when the systems were resting (reactor level 19) and then....my server did a 24 hour rewind.

I had to re install my turrets except this time, now my power runs consistently at 61.3 % and only one of my turrets fires at all if i'm lucky two. I've tried admin loading the ship a few times and rebooting the systems but to no avail. I tried re-docking all the turrets too. Also, the secondary axis (the base axis) doesn't move the way it's allowed to, the guns stay on a single axis at all times.

I'm at a loss and tried everything i know how to do. Any takers? I'm really bummed about this since everything was going so smoothly....

DrTarDIS

Eldrich Timelord
    Reaction score
    Do the math on the actual power consumption of the turrets weaponry? Their weight vs ship enhancer mass?

Reaction score
    Do the math on the actual power consumption of the turrets weaponry? Their weight vs ship enhancer mass?
    I did, I played in single player and it was back to 23.1% the original.

After an admin hopped on during the server play they deleted the bp then cleaned up a bit and told me re-enter the local file, it worked just fine. Everything got fixed, so the online version of the bp was corrupted and needed to be re-input.

now to fix my turret axis problem. . . hmmmm