Personal Defense - Armor, Weapons, Boarding, Robots, and Medicine

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Why do you think they\'re called Anti-Ship weapons? Because they can damage the hull of a ship? Hell no! they can do the damage of ship mounted weapons AND pierce shields! Ever noticed how in real life, a missile launcher can be more dangerous than a helicopter mounted machine gun?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Well obviously droids would be designed, but since 2 blocks = 1 human, maybe we could use the weapon designer Azereiah and instead use it as a droid designer. Y\'know, miniaturized blocks = droids. Dwemer Centurions hehe...

Reaction score
    Hey I have already started recruiting marines in anticipation of this update update and even robot aid will be almost useless against player forces. Although robots will be useful to small factions or base and ship defense. We created fellowships and assault mechanism and are well prepared for this update.

Reaction score
    well i go into the ship, get into the core, change to build mode, wall myself, problem?

Reaction score
    well he got something right, if you want the Anti-ship weapons to be balanced there couldnt be a lot of them, and they couldnt have a lot of ammo/damage, and have to be very expensive -> they will be unused due to high price and low effectivness

as for the inside use i dont think i would fire a rocket inside the ship

Reaction score
    the droids need better guns than humans so they wont be useless, they should do more dmg and reload faster, also droids should have shilds too

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I wonder if you realize he said the concept is based on having O2 needed. If you wall yourself off you cut yourself off from the ship\'s O2 production.. So they just wait as you die.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    AI should NEVER be a better option than a player under similar equipment prices.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Droids can be easily replaced, just go to a shop and buy components to make one

Humans, on the other hand, have to respawn at an undeathinator, so unless your ship is at a station where the human spawned at, good luck :P

However, I do agree that security bots should be able to be armed with heavier weapons than humans. After all, being robots they should have more strength than humans. Except, a heavily armored security bot with missiles and a plasma minigun is more expensive than a human, whereas a floating sphere with light armor and a laser would probably be cheaper than a human. So I guess security bots would vary in price, depending on how useful they are. A security robot with automatic weapons, missile launchers and heavy armor would probably be more useful than 2 humans in medium armor and laser rifles.

Reaction score
    i am saying that the current AI only hit like every 100th times, also they can carry heavier weapons

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    That is when you get the human soldiers into heavy duity power armor with a vibro axe in one hand and a auto cannon mounted on the other arm\'s shoulder!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hit about 70% as often as newish players in my experience. They also only use the same amount of weapons.

Reaction score
    the current plex door is not much defense i think we will need reinforced or shilded doors