Opinion on EE 2.0

Do you want EE (Traditional EE as followed by the server post) To go Forward...

• EE is needed for the community.

Votes: 37 80.4%
    • Nope EE is no longer necessary due to EI.

Votes: 3 6.5%
    • I like EI better, scrap the whole thing.

Votes: 6 13.0%

• Total voters

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Reading through this, it's sounding an awful lot like the community at large wants EE2.0, while the people invested in EI don't. Now, I don't want to jump to conclusions, but it would appear to be that the EI guys just don't want competition from what's supposed to be their sister server.

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Jaaskinal, let the horse die already, there never was any post on 4chan, it was just Zoro making stupid threats in StarMade forums and no where outside of your deleted post was a full IP made public. Further we all know that ALT was yours hence why you still had the IP to post and you just got caught in the act. I am surprised you did not already get banned for posting FULL IPs yet. Notice 24.26.X.X is not a full IP and is worthless outside of maybe a generic ARIN pull for origin country.
    I do believe the problem still is at hand, since you said this:
    Also I was half tempted to put the full IP in this.

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    What? Really you get that from me saying just say yay or nay to EEa and that I might bankroll both server next year? Has not wanting competition?
    Debbie was not talking about you specifically but about the other people such as imagination and shadowpilot, I think?

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    That would be correct, Nauvran. Ark is just here to defend his server's reputation when people bring up the incidents that have occurred recently.

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive
    Jaaskinal, let the horse die already, there never was any post on 4chan, it was just Zoro making stupid threats in StarMade forums and no where outside of your deleted post was a full IP made public. Further we all know that ALT was yours hence why you still had the IP to post and you just got caught in the act. I am surprised you did not already get banned for posting FULL IPs yet. Notice 24.26.X.X is not a full IP and is worthless outside of maybe a generic ARIN pull for origin country.
    I thought previously you said it was 24.22.X.X? o_O
    Well anyways, a 24.26.X.X would most likely have Time Warner Cable as their provider, and the greatest probability is located in the American Midwest (35%ish) region.
    Granted this is the mean sum not a particular rule to follow by, and thus doesn't give you any real concrete information with just the first two segments.

I don't think Jaask has posted a full IP of anyone? I don't think anyone has done that in quite some time.
    I also doubt that my faction had anything to do with the whole incident anyways, based on some conversations in skype they had favorable views for EI and it seemed that we would be moving over to it before the forum post about someone being banned and the admin demonstrating that he would use IP's as leverage if everything didn't go their way. I think it just brought back memories of incidents on a server called GenX (happened before I joined, so I don't know any details).
    I mean, maybe if they were "stress testing the system" to see how admins would react to a player they didn't like but I doubt it.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1456868214,1456868130][/DOUBLEPOST]Aaaannnnnndddd obviously I am just not paying enough attention and out of the loop. Fuck.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1456868504][/DOUBLEPOST]Thanks for the funny ratings now I am going to start mining on EI once the internet here stops beings so bogged down.

Reactions: Gonzalo

Winterhome

Way gayer than originally thought.
    Reaction score
    Jaaskinal, your the one who put the IP Address you used to connect to the server on this thread for everyone to see.

If you yourself put an IP on this thread and Zoro decided to screenshot it, dont blame the EI admins.

Because you control your own actions, you and you alone put the IP on this thread, it's your stupidity, not EI's stupidity.
    Jaaskinal posted an IP well after Zoro started handing it out like candy. Get your timelines right.

Reaction score
    And have you considered that was an empty threat?

Find that post on 4chan and then you might have some credibility.

Because that just proves he threatened to do it, not that he actually did it
    [DOUBLEPOST=1456870636,1456870571][/DOUBLEPOST]
    where is your evidence?
    You guys are the ones making the accusations, you're the people needing the evidence to back up the accusations you are making.

I am not obligated to provide evidence until you do.

Winterhome

Reaction score
    And have you considered that was an empty threat?

Find that post on 4chan and then you might have some credibility.

Because that just proves he threatened to do it, not that he actually did it
    You have a really, really short attention span, don't you. That evidence is that Zoro posted the IP address prior to Jaaskinal posting the same IP address

Reaction score
    You have a really, really short attention span, don't you. That evidence is that Zoro posted the IP address prior to Jaaskinal posting the same IP address
    [

You are accusing him of posting said Ip publicly.

That post is not public, it's a private message.

Winterhome

Reaction score
    [

You are accusing him of posting said Ip publicly.

That post is not public, it's a private message.
    So information doesn't become public if one goes door to door and screams it through the windows of every house, because the screaming is done on private property? What kind of reasoning is that?

Winterhome

Reaction score
    Its not screaming, its whispering the information to one user.
    Sending a PM containing an IP address to a person who is completely unconnected to a given situation is evidence of a very strong possibility that the IP in question was sent elsewhere as well.

Reaction score
    I am going to stop posting here, I reckon you're just baiting to mass report these posts for flaming.

Have fun when nobody is listening to you :)

Zyrr

Chronic Troublemaker
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Sorry my draconian overlords, I meant to say EI is a very suspicious and unfriendly place with unfriendly people.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1456872545,1456872330][/DOUBLEPOST]Fire, you cheeky bastard.