Status
    Not open for further replies.

Thalanor

CEO Snataris Colonial Fleetyards
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Not having a max cap on the amount of fleets that can make it into the game indeed removes a toxic "compete" mindset and promotes a productive "contribute" mentality :) I'm glad this wasn't launched as a contest in the sense of "the top 20 fleets make it in", because then the amount of submissions (and their high quality) would be discouraging.

AtraUnam

Maiden of crashes
    Reaction score
    • Railman Gold
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    Oh that reminds me, I know a few fleets are going to be selected (or voted on) to be expanded on by their builders, will there be distinct positions like 1st, 2nd and 3rd or will it just be, these 4 people did good they should make bigger fleets?

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Oh that reminds me, I know a few fleets are going to be selected (or voted on) to be expanded on by their builders, will there be distinct positions like 1st, 2nd and 3rd or will it just be, these 4 people did good they should make bigger fleets?
    I don't believe they are allowed to say just yet. But their will always be a limit to the amount that can be allowed simply due to development constraints. I think that less then 10 different fleets will make it in the end personally. But it wouldn't matter as much who came in first, second, third to me as you would have just as good a chance of seeing one fleet in the game as the other. That is the true reward imo.

AtraUnam

Maiden of crashes
    Reaction score
    • Railman Gold
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    Yeh but I was gonna throw in a steam key as a secondary reward.

Status
    Not open for further replies.