NuclearFun's Ships

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    only four ships? why not build another one, you can have five and there's enough time

Reaction score
    It's crazy how clean your builds look. Epic work lol I hope I can match your skill at some point.
    I am not very artistic or something... but there are some easy tricks that have a great effect on ship design: Babylon 5's Ron Thornton on the secrets of spaceship design

only four ships? why not build another one, you can have five and there's enough time
    If i have an idea for a 5th ship i will add one, for now i am very happy that i managed to finish a fleet at all :cool:

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    Good morning, your ships are amazing and I am not worthy. Now the shuttle inside the sleipnir and more than likely other ships that have too many turrets and get deleted from servers :( are having a shuttle cargo issue. I assaulted a pirate base and took a shuttle down to get my candy from the popped pinata and found that I still had 90k mass of grey blocks on me and the shuttle didn't have any cargo space on it. Anyway to get a revised version please?

Reaction score
    Good morning, your ships are amazing and I am not worthy. Now the shuttle inside the sleipnir and more than likely other ships that have too many turrets and get deleted from servers :( are having a shuttle cargo issue. I assaulted a pirate base and took a shuttle down to get my candy from the popped pinata and found that I still had 90k mass of grey blocks on me and the shuttle didn't have any cargo space on it. Anyway to get a revised version please?
    The latest version
    although it does not have a lot of cargo space...

Reaction score
    Hi!

As the summer nears its end i finally have more time and energy for starships again:

the new fancy block needed some testing and that testing rig evolved into a cruiser.... the silhouette though was a source of dissatisfaction for me... on the left is the same ship with some copy paste magic done

Gasboy

BLRP
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Purchased!
    That's definitely got some Halo leanings. And I love the big, chubby missile turrets.

And getting a look at the stuff you have in the background is pretty cool too.