Nova Fleet Dynamics - Building a better future today! (Nest of Orion faction)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    what both you and vaygr did were immoral, and it takes guts to admit it. Also there goes my perception of lecic as being an unbias individual. You came on the Vaygr TS and actually made me feel bad for what the CR's allies did, and now here you are supporting the same immorality you spoke against.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    How was Thryn attacked? Because I seem to remember this-
    Should Nest of Orion factions come under attack by an entity, it is permitted to attack in retaliation using resources in proportion to the attacker’s experience, resources, and behavior.
    Q: Will you guys shoot at me?

A: Only if you give us reason to. Even then, unless you screwed up big time and did something genuinely evil, we'll respond more or less proportionally to you to keep things interesting.
    Edit:
    And this-
    NOTICE:
    Earlier today, they attacked the Thryn Monarchy for no reason whatsoever. Nothing was destroyed, and they fled the system when the Thryn member online at the time engaged in TMS Gargarin.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Another difference to keep in mind is that I don't think a single member of our alliance has been shit flinging, being an asshole, or trying to remove any fun from our current little scuffle. In fact both sides are still chatting away, neither side pissed it seems.

"Zackey_TNT: "just do that we will be fine respect that its just a game at the end of the day and not worth ruining ones gaming."
    We are both here to have fun, not make each other upset.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I Did not get a tp out of the sector, In fact the admin teleported me back to NFD's sector, I warped out with a warpdrive that was precharged and was then teleported back by bobby who though i'd crashed and was attempting to help unaware of the fact that NFD decleared war.

By bringing me back into the sector i had to jump out again and asked for a tp back to my homebase to leave and play Civ5 i was however rejected on this request.

My shields droppped to 85% from sitting still so that damage didn't do shit clearly.

I however did not reseve any admin help in terms of leaving the sector. Don't just blindly attack me for shit i did not do.

Last edited:

Winterhome

Way gayer than originally thought.
    Reaction score
    That works, then. Glad we've got that cleared up.

Let's try to keep this fight interesting, eh?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    NOTICE:

As of this time, the NFD has entered the war against Dread Syndicate.

Earlier today, they attacked the Thryn Monarchy for no reason whatsoever. Nothing was destroyed, and they fled the system when the Thryn member online at the time engaged in TMS Gargarin. A few hours ago, I joined the server intending to join the war against them.

Seeing that we were still set to peace with them, I quickly made the best I could out of the situation. Within a half hour I had the entire Dread Syndicate fleet comprising over 60% of their available resources and five players flying to NFD Corinth base and enter the spire to acquire blueprints for an attack on the Thryn, unaware that it was only a ruse to catch them off guard. However, due to immense server lag and time constraints, only two players showed up in the vessel BRM Watcher. The rest either got left in random places or died on the way there. Zackey_TNT exited the ship and I sent the war declaration. Corinth's defenses immediately opened fire, pounding the BRM Watcher with over 16 million damage per second of missiles. Zackey immediately began begging the admins to TP him out of the sector. The obliged, saving him and his ship in the process. He was last heard yelling at me on Teamspeak about how the NFD are a bunch of lying ----------- and Thryn are ------------. A Thryn patrol of 4 members is underway as we speak to prosecute the ship with a chance to steal it.

We're working on finishing up the new Armstrong class assault carriers to begin a full invasion of their systems.

Their faction is twice our size and evidently have moderately decent ships utilizing swarm missiles, so it'll be all hands on deck for the next few days until we destroy the BRM Watcher, their only titan at present, as well as the other remaining vessels in their fleet.
    Yet another misconsecption, I said as you left the teamspeak unwilling to talk "You failed to ambush me however that was a nice attempt" or something like that. Never said anything about lying.

As for the BRM Watcher, Its our weakest ship. Go after BRM witcher who has 8 million damage lockon misslies and retarded heatseakers, Doesn't have turrets either.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    How was Thryn attacked? Because I seem to remember this-
    500k block ship, actually weighing ~100k mass total if I remember correctly. It ain't no small thing and they're the largest faction on the server atm.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    500k block ship, actually weighing ~100k mass total if I remember correctly. It ain't no small thing and they're the largest faction on the server atm.
    But you said nothing was destroyed. Doesn't seem like you responded proportionally.
    A Thryn patrol of 4 members is underway as we speak to prosecute the ship with a chance to steal it.

We're working on finishing up the new Armstrong class assault carriers to begin a full invasion of their systems.

Their faction is twice our size and evidently have moderately decent ships utilizing swarm missiles, so it'll be all hands on deck for the next few days until we destroy the BRM Watcher, their only titan at present, as well as the other remaining vessels in their fleet.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    We may be the largest faction but im sure you will be fine with that. However i'd like to keep lying and misinfomation down to a min as it hurts both of our reps.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1436777210,1436777173][/DOUBLEPOST]
    But you said nothing was destroyed. Doesn't seem like you responded proportionally.
    Apart from a few shipcores and basic member ships that were undocked. No loss on either side.

Winterhome

Reaction score
    Aye, I can approve of that. Let's keep shooting eachother - we're all bored as hell, and now that we know where everyone stands, there shouldn't be any future alliance trickery (aside from tactical shenanigans, of course)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    That works, then. Glad we've got that cleared up.

Let's try to keep this fight interesting, eh?
    We will provide what we can but it will be awhile before we attack with 8 titans. I suggest not letting that happen...
    [DOUBLEPOST=1436777421,1436777366][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Aye, I can approve of that. Let's keep shooting eachother - we're all bored as hell, and now that we know where everyone stands, there shouldn't be any future alliance trickery (aside from tactical shenanigans, of course)
    Only reason I attacked was I wanted to start shit, Now that worked we can all have a great big war and smash eachothers fleets

Reactions: Aynslei

Winterhome

Reaction score
    Guess I'll have to work on finishing my 500k cruiser, then. :P

Probably should coordinate with the admins and get some sort of agreement on how many "big" ships we can use at once to prevent the server from choking to death.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Guess I'll have to work on finishing my 500k cruiser, then. :p

Probably should coordinate with the admins and get some sort of agreement on how many "big" ships we can use at once to prevent the server from choking to death.
    Don't bother the admins, Use logic. If we are going to throw down do it with the least amount of ships possible depending on the mission.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    *flying around in a cloaker, finds Aceface*

"Ooooo I should steal his ship!"

fuckthat.jpg

Reactions: Lecic

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Yeah, I saw that once too. I had been so sneaky buildmoding into him and finding everything I needed to kill the ship, until I got into it and suddenly pulses all around.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Hey, I just looked at you OP...
    Don't you need to update that currently at war with spoiler? It says no one, and DS at the very least is at war with you

Last edited: