Nova Fleet Dynamics - Building a better future today! (Nest of Orion faction)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Shield drain beam for disco Jaas, can't kill people with that. :p

Unless you want danse macabre, lol.

TheBlueThunder

Algorithm of hacks
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Got bored, built more things on NFD Corinth base.

Also, we're working with out fellow NO members on a number of projects, namely a new ship

and a new station. (Concept drawing)
    Its beautiful! It reminds me of law course in college classrooms. :)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Its beautiful! It reminds me of law course in college classrooms. :)
    Well, if we are gonna go down that path, it sorta looks like an office building.
    So you should put in a bunch of NPCs and say they handle faction paperwork.

Reactions: Lecic

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    NOTICE

As of this time, the player known as Protagnis is cleared hostile and to be shot on sight.

In accordance with Nest of Orion charter policy, no ships larger than 250,000 blocks are to be used when engaging him at present. That said, he technically does fill the criteria for full-on engagement however we have elected to hold back on that for now. He was last seen at spawn bragging about his 18.3k mass ship and how he is supposedly able to win against any NFD ship after challenging Thryn Monarchy member Lecic to a fight and 'needing to go work on his homebase' instead just before he arrived. Along with this, he is suspected to be Cassardis-aligned and we have had numerous requests by other players on the server to silence him.

More details to come.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Just hit him hard.

Like... really?

Challenging someone to a fight then running? That is just full blown retardation maximus.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Could be worse, could be pineapple. Cactus thorns can break off, not so much with pineapple.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Could put a bounty on him...
    Honestly that would be a little much. I made the bounty on Njord because he made himself a threat to the entire server, but at the time it would have been silly to go all out on him. This other guy, I don't think could stand having that many targets on him.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Could be worse, could be pineapple. Cactus thorns can break off, not so much with pineapple.
    But if the thorns break off then they get lodged in there.
    Cactus is worse.
    Also what are we inserting the cactus into? I would hope you aren't being crude.
    Maybe the ear canal.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    But if the thorns break off then they get lodged in there.
    Cactus is worse.
    Also what are we inserting the cactus into? I would hope you aren't being crude.
    Maybe the ear canal.
    Nah, I've actually grabbed cactus with my hands before. The thorns are thin and bend rather easily. whereas a pineapple has a very rough and pointed texture that was meant to keep it from being pulled out of the ground. Those ridges are MEANT to prevent it from being pulled out, so it has a much greater traction when being pushed/pulled in a certain direction.

Cactus would be better for smacking or clubbing people with, but when it comes to forced into something, the traction of a pineapple is better.

The Judge

Kill me please
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    IGN- The_Judge_of_Zone_0

Desired Role- Hull/Systems Designer

Why you chose us- I am looking to learn and refine my skills as a shipbuilder, and I would like to use the various creations of NFD as examples, and I would like to watch and help with creating Hulls/ Systems so I can improve on my own work.

Other factions- My old faction I had was in singleplayer, The Space Feline Empire, but I have "Disbanded" it and have stopped making ships for it.

Timezone- US Central (-5)
    What is your favorite style when shipbuilding?
    I usually go for an armored appearance to intimidate any potential opponents, and I usually make light warships like Frigates and Corvettes.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    IGN- The_Judge_of_Zone_0

Desired Role- Hull/Systems Designer

Why you chose us- I am looking to learn and refine my skills as a shipbuilder, and I would like to use the various creations of NFD as examples, and I would like to watch and help with creating Hulls/ Systems so I can improve on my own work.

Other factions- My old faction I had was in singleplayer, The Space Feline Empire, but I have "Disbanded" it and have stopped making ships for it.

Timezone- US Central (-5)
    What is your favorite style when shipbuilding?
    I usually go for an armored appearance to intimidate any potential opponents, and I usually make light warships like Frigates and Corvettes.
    Accepted! I'll add you to the faction PM now.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1435780981,1435779270][/DOUBLEPOST]TIME FOR MORE BIG ORANGE LETTERS, IT'S A NEWS UPDATE!

Since the declaration of hostilities, a number of allied assaults have ocurred against Protagnis, as we have come to the realization that our allies had already made their own declarations of war against him.

Last night, a joint force consisting of NFD and Thryn Monarchy ships attacked and destroyed an enemy station/warpgate after Protagnis fled the system.

(Images courtesy of Thryn Monarchy member Lecic)

Earlier this morning however, an NFD patrol caught Protagnis at his homebase and destroyed his vessel. Rather than fight with said vessel while it was still intact, he exited it and got in his homebase.