Status
    Not open for further replies.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    (Sorry, it stopped giving me reply messages for some reason)
    That normally means that you got a notification and missed it. The forums is set up in a way where it doesn't like to send notifications about new posts if you ignored the last one (prevents alert spam though I guess).

Reaction score
    There has been a lot of applicants without pictures lately, too many infact. I would have to ask if you could put up a picture of something you made, doesn't matter how small, it could even be a fancy logic circuit.
    IGN- FrozenSteel

Why you want to join the server- To reconstruct my inventions and expand upon them.

Example of your work- starmade-screenshot-0001.png

Your favorite type of cake- Fudge Cake.

Reactions: Unnamed25
    Reaction score
    IGN- Zadocfish

Why you want to join the server- I want to get better at the game! And play with others rather than just myself.

Example of your work-

SalvageFish.jpg

I call it the SalvageFish. Two grids of 15-unit salvage beams with plenty of power generation and an iiiiitty bitty living space with storage.

Insideview.jpg

Favorite type of cake- Velvet and carrot.

Is that done right?

Reactions: Lecic

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    IGN- Zadocfish

Why you want to join the server- I want to get better at the game! And play with others rather than just myself.

Example of your work-

View attachment 12576

I call it the SalvageFish. Two grids of 15-unit salvage beams with plenty of power generation and an iiiiitty bitty living space with storage.

View attachment 12577

Favorite type of cake- Velvet and carrot.

Is that done right?
    Accepted, just give me a couple mins to wake up some more and get you listed.

Captain Tankman

Cake Build Server Staff
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Seems like the server just randomly crashed.
    I swear I haven't done anything wrong :D

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Guys server is down. The payment emails were getting filtered to my spam folder and I completely missed them so I am behind on the payments. All of your work is safe and I should have the server back up sometime today.
    Really sorry about this, I'll do my best to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1433865741,1433863674][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok I got the payments sorted out. Server is up as of now.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Spam is to smart for it's self :/

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    IGN- Tydeth

Why you want to join the server- I might deign to build in the company of others so that I can get a second set of eyes upon my work to help sort out problems. Activity on the server will depend on my internet's cooperation.

Example of your work- http://starmadedock.net/threads/magnetar-industries.6671/

Your favorite type of cake- I see no relevance between this question and a StarMade server.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    IGN- Tydeth

Why you want to join the server- I might deign to build in the company of others so that I can get a second set of eyes upon my work to help sort out problems. Activity on the server will depend on my internet's cooperation.

Example of your work- http://starmadedock.net/threads/magnetar-industries.6671/

Your favorite type of cake- I see no relevance between this question and a StarMade server.
    The Cake question is mostly a test of serious-ness I find. Server-side, things can get silly and not quite the place for people sticks up their asses.

Regardless, Approved. Give me a minute to get you whitelisted and possible set up if you can get on now-ish.

Reactions: Creeper__God
    Reaction score
    Wow. Mine looks like it comes from an entire different genre from everyone else's...

Status
    Not open for further replies.