Imagination Builds

Reaction score
    looks fantastic! but i have to admit i am a little bit dizzy now after watching your gif :D

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Hot dayum that is an awesome ship, sir! I can't say that I'm not slightly envious at your building skills...I need to practice more, a lot more! XD
    Thanks, oh and sorry about the speedy gif, I don't know how to slow it down.
    If you have GIMP, try opening the file in it, and re-exporting as a gif, but increase the delay between frames a tad. If you don't have GIMP, but have Photoshop or something similar...I would imagine that the same logic applies, but I have far less experience in handling gifs with other image editors, so I can't say for certain. ^.=.^"

TheBlueThunder

Algorithm of hacks
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Thanks guys for your comments. I'll be finishing that ship today with turrets when I get power back up again, black outs happen a lot in this country. "Using an old laptop right now"

Hot dayum that is an awesome ship, sir! I can't say that I'm not slightly envious at your building skills...I need to practice more, a lot more! XD

If you have GIMP, try opening the file in it, and re-exporting as a gif, but increase the delay between frames a tad. If you don't have GIMP, but have Photoshop or something similar...I would imagine that the same logic applies, but I have far less experience in handling gifs with other image editors, so I can't say for certain. ^.=.^"
    Thanks, GIMP is a very nice tool to use. Don't be envious I wasn't very good at building the first time I played this game, players on server side would call my ships a year ago bricks xD and I still believe I'm still not that great at ship building.

Some of you know that I'm not good at naming my ships so I'll be taking your name and adding it to the ship like for example: " Shogunate JimmyJamba ".

So that means the players that post or reply on this thread will have a chance to have their name as one of the ships I make. I hope you guys are okay with this idea.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Reactions: Warcir
    Reaction score
    Yes yes yes! Com101 as a ship! xD I like it already! Your ships a year ago were not bricks! I was there on your faction, I didn't see any bricks the only brick I saw was my ship xD

jan_spaceman your always humble :)

Last edited by a moderator:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I gotta say I really like the design and style. I couldn't come up with something half as good as that, good work and keep it up.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Don't be envious I wasn't very good at building the first time I played this game, players on server side would call my ships a year ago bricks xD and I still believe I'm still not that great at ship building.
    Fair enough. :) I have definitely come a long way from when I first started playing a little over a year ago. I suppose that I always feel like I should be farther along, but then again, I have yet to put any dedicated practice into building, so there's that. XD Either way, excellent work on your part, its coming along very nicely! ^.=.^

TheBlueThunder

Algorithm of hacks
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Done with the turrets.

Took a long time to finish four different design turret for this ship.

I've tested the ultimate weapon for this ship on a server and it crashes the server when firing it, I need to make two versions of this ship one for server use and one for single player only.

I'll finish up some designs of the interior, it needs to be more user-friendly.
    After I test this on a server with the other version. I'll upload the ship tomorrow the full copy of the ship completely ready for war or just fun. I'll pick a random name of a player that added likes or comments to this thread and name the ship after him or her.

After the upload I'll jump back to JS-Technology and create another ship for that thread and jump back here to make another one.
    Going to upload this ship soon as a shell for players that want to just learn to put stats on ships for JS-Technology.

Last edited: