Not open for further replies.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    IGN-Panik

Why you want to join the server- i joined clan NFD and want to build for them

Example of your work- http://starmadedock.net/threads/how...noob-ship-building-question.7056/#post-101357

Your favorite type of cake- carrot or red velvet >.>
    This server is for more than just NFD, in fact I think the non-NFD members are the majority. If you want to join the faction, I'd recommend applying on their faction thread in factions, this is just access to a build server, where many people build.

Regardless, accepted.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    This server is for more than just NFD, in fact I think the non-NFD members are the majority. If you want to join the faction, I'd recommend applying on their faction thread in factions, this is just access to a build server, where many people build.

Regardless, accepted.
    I'm pretty sure he is saying he joined NFD and now wants access to the server.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    I'm pretty sure he is saying he joined NFD and now wants access to the server.
    Well, It's a build server and he is requesting access to build, so I can't really decline him. So long as he start touching all the BPs (which he shouldn't as new members dont start with admin), I see no reason to not let him on.

I've seen no post on NFD's thread that shows he's been recruited lately, infact I could have sworn he applied for Rato.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I think we ended up with two new members from server side, but I think the IGN does not match his name.

jorgekorke

bottom text
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    I think he's just missed a comma or something on the application post, he mean RATO :P

Never heard of the guy until now >_>
    I assume the responsibility if he messes up, don't worry, FD.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    IGN-CriticalPenguin

Why you want to join the server- Need a server to build and chill on

Example of your work- assist with my friend VaporStrike's Projects

Your favorite type of cake-Tres Leches cake (3 milk)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I would post what / where some of your stuff exists on the build server.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    I would post what / where some of your stuff exists on the build server.
    The thing is, Talka isn't on the server, so anything on the server wouldn't be his work, and we are looking for examples of his work.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    True, but I was thinking if they had worked together he would have access to the other guys stuff.
    I guess I should have stated that to begin with.

Edit: I was also kinda trying to get Vapor to show some as well.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    You guys are getting lax when it comes to who you whitelist :/

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    You guys are getting lax when it comes to who you whitelist :/
    Define lax? Build servers are open to all, there isn't much need to be super picky unless there is concerns of someone trying to cause problems.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    I already said I don't have pictures of previous work that is now deleted, and I was whitelisted like 2 days ago. I can show you a picture of the ship core I use to get around the server with if you want. I don't get why I got accepted right away, and you guys are interrogating my friend like he's a suspected killer.
    Things happen and paranoid owner is paranoid. The difference between you and him is the join dates. A person who only just signed up today, first post here and no pictures of previous work paints a image that could be a alt-account of something trying to cause problems.

I personally would have asked for pictures from you, but Creeper responded first so I left it be. Posting a picture both shows that you are a builder of sorts, but also lets us compare build styles. People have very distinct styles, so it is possible to compare and see if X is really Y trying to sneak back onto the server.

It doesn't have to be anything big or fancy, even a fighter would do, just spend a couple hours and stick something together.

Reaction score
    IGN- Colt556

Why you want to join the server- To work with others and learn from their expertise.

Example of your work-

Your favorite type of cake- I like a variety of cakes from cheese cake to spice cake to pineapple upside down cake to vanilla cake and chocolate cake. There are few cakes I do not enjoy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.