no purchase badge on my account.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Seem to be having this issue myself, would certainly appreciate some help getting that badge added. Thanks in advance

Reaction score
    also here. Purchased on steam like a month ago already, and on Registry it shows I've linked it, but I don't see a badge here.

klawxx

Product Manager - Roden Shipyards
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Likeable
    Hello is it still in time to ask for a bought on steam badge?... It was like 2 years ago actually =)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    Hate to be a bother but I think I may have the same issue. Just worried me a bit before I checked the registry thinking that I may not have actually bought it a year ago and that I lost the money. Well says I'm upgraded to I went to look to see if others had the issue and sure enough. Here it is. Oh and if any devs see this keep up the good work! I salute your great work so far even if others complain about changes. It is in alpha after all. Keep it up.
    o7
    Looks so much better in Eve oh well.

Reaction score
    Same problem,I linked with steam account there was 2 weeks ago.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Hello and G'day...
    I bought SM direkt and have already linked Steam but the Badge is still not appearing in my Badges Tab, thanks a bunch!

Kraengis

stuff builder
    Reaction score
    Hi, I've bought SM on steam and linked it to the registry about 2 weeks ago but I still didn't get any badge. Pls add it, thanks!

Reaction score
    I've had this issue before, but I posted in #support on the new Discord server and it was fixed w/in 24 hours, by Duke of course because it seems that he's the primary one handling these requests (just a hunch)