no purchase badge on my account.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    So i bought this game on steam, i am wondering how to go about verifying that on here so i can get the "purchased" badge on my account.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    I seem to have the same issue, but I can wait if there's a fix coming later.

Reaction score
    I too seem to be having that problem. Not a huge priority though.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Making a new thread seems pointless. I have owned the game for a long time. Longer then this forum account existed and bought it through the starmade registry thing. I have linked my steam account as well and I still do not have my lovely badge. So can I have the badge as well please? Thank you in advance.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I bought the game almost a month ago and looks like I also don't have the "purchased" badge on my account.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Not sure if I have the issue too or not. But I finally linked my steam account and Starmade one together to get the purchased Starmade badge yesterday. And I believe I do not have it still as of today. Thanks for the help! :)

AndyP

Customer Experience Manager
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    Harbinger_OF_Cthulhu
    It may take a day or two until it shows up, however, as I did look your name up and could see you have an upgraded account on registry, I did add the badge directly to your account here.

- Andy