Next Generation Fighter: A Competition

Top 4ce

Force or Ace?
    Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    positive or negative it's all part of the learning curve because I think he is qualified to critique our builds and I trust his judgement,and anyone who can't handle criticism shouldn't be entering into a public contest. m2c
    Agreed, and people can ask for the critic if they PM him. It's his decision and I get the reasoning, no need to distract from the contest with drama.

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Agreed, and people can ask for the critic if they PM him. It's his decision and I get the reasoning, no need to distract from the contest with drama.
    PM'ed him a bit after he gave out the results, haven't got an answer yet and he seems to be ignoring this thread.

Gasboy

BLRP
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Purchased!
    PM'ed him a bit after he gave out the results, haven't got an answer yet and he seems to be ignoring this thread.
    Yeah, I know right? With this thread being his entire life, something must have gone horribly wrong.

Oh wait...

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive
    I'm sure he is like super busy in real life and starmade is probably lower on his list of priorities and when he does get free time it is council stuff first.

Maybe someone else should download all the ships and make their own rating scale and post them here?

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    I'm sure he is like super busy in real life and starmade is probably lower on his list of priorities and when he does get free time it is council stuff first.

Maybe someone else should download all the ships and make their own rating scale and post them here?
    Even if that's so it doesn't take long to come on here and say "Sorry I'm a bit busy in life so the video and scoring will be a while".

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    still i would not be surprised if he opted not to release that since it is fact lots of people here don't take critique very well

Winterhome

Way gayer than originally thought.
    Reaction score
    I have some ideas as to what I did poorly, myself, but it would be nice to get confirmation :P

Plenty of people submitted a fighter so they could learn how2smallship, and critiques would be welcome for many of us.