new change must happen

Reaction score
    well, i think we can conclude that you are not a native English speaker. I have seen some very bad spelling and even grammar from native English speakers, but your sentence structure incorrect to a degree that only a foreigner would ever approach.

on the instanced planets, how would you choose where on the planet you entered the atmosphere? if I go 10,000,000 meters from the start point, fly straight up so as to reach space, then go back down to the planet, do I get put at the start point? this is a fatal flaw in the system that must be addressed before we can even begin to consider this idea

also, while this will reduce lag for those who never land, this will also increase lag any time you go to a planet.

Reaction score
    uhmm no, I did not disagree with everything you posted. If you click on my profile you will see I only ever handed out 2 dislikes. LOL!, I did not go through the whole damn post and press dislike on everything someone posted just because they didn't like me disliking them...but it's cool, you can single me out, I honestly don't mind.
    uhmm no, I did not disagree with everything you posted. If you click on my profile you will see I only ever handed out 2 dislikes. LOL!, I did not go through the whole damn post and press dislike on everything someone posted just because they didn't like me disliking them...but it's cool, you can single me out, I honestly don't mind.
    What are you try to say man, I just unjustly disagree your comments. Will that not what I’m doing I’m just a reader and like filling out ever option given my bad.

Reaction score
    What are you try to say man, I just unjustly disagree your comments. Will that not what I’m doing I’m just a reader and like filling out ever option given my bad.

Reaction score
    well, i think we can conclude that you are not a native English speaker. I have seen some very bad spelling and even grammar from native English speakers, but your sentence structure incorrect to a degree that only a foreigner would ever approach.

on the instanced planets, how would you choose where on the planet you entered the atmosphere? if I go 10,000,000 meters from the start point, fly straight up so as to reach space, then go back down to the planet, do I get put at the start point? this is a fatal flaw in the system that must be addressed before we can even begin to consider this idea

also, while this will reduce lag for those who never land, this will also increase lag any time you go to a planet.
    Will idea can be fix by other members if my not good or to your liking fell free to change it.

Thanks for posting :D

Reaction score
    You can even look at the people that disagree some I put friendly, likes, agree and some I disagree it notice really that why they have it there in the first place right once again sorry for whatever I may you believe.

I nothing but love your comment all of them for real, cause it good to be informed by other member about how they fill if you have anything else that not on topic please feel free to message me.

Thank for posting me man :D

Darkstar64

Last edited: